• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Excellent Metroidvania 'Ender Lilies' Is Getting A Physical Release in Europe on Jan 11th

Not sure how many of you are interested in this news, but the metroidvania Ender Lilies is getting a physical release in Europe for both the Switch and PS4 on January 11th.

PHerLov.png

Sadly for our north american brothers and sisters they'll have to either import it from here in Europe or from Japan through PlayAsia or a different retailer as the regional distributor LRG is not printing more copies.

Oh and I also wanted to say that it has an amazing OST.

The link to the GAF OT on the game can be found here - https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ender-lilies-quietus-of-the-knights-ot-pokemetroidvaniamania.1589018/

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Cool. I imported the Japanese physical Switch version. (Still haven't played it lol)

Mr Hyde

Cool. I have this on my wish list for Switch but haven't pulled the trigger. Now I'm getting the physical instead. Does the game run good on Switch?

Vyse

Gold Member
Not sure how many of you are interested in this news, but the metroidvania Ender Lilies is getting a physical release in Europe for both the Switch and PS4 on January 11th.

PHerLov.png

Sadly for our north american brothers and sisters they'll have to either import it from here in Europe or from Japan through PlayAsia or a different retailer as the regional distributor LRG is not printing more copies.

Oh and I also wanted to say that it has an amazing OST.

The link to the GAF OT on the game can be found here - https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ender-lilies-quietus-of-the-knights-ot-pokemetroidvaniamania.1589018/

Thank you so much. Just finished and absolutely loved this game. Starting up New Game +! Really appreciate the recommendation. Highly recommend others to give it a shot. Truly special.

Top Bottom