• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Info by Aaron Greenberg about hell blade 2, upcoming exciting gamepass news, and other exclusive info. (Fan meeting at Bogotá)

kingfey

Banned
This twitter is an xbox fan. But wanted to share their interview of aaron greenberg.

As you know, @aarongreenberg in Bogotá today at an event attended by several fans. One of them @TheGershDevice has taken several questions from me and has also shared exclusive revealed information with me.

In this thread I have compiled the most important, in addition to the answers to those questions, I hope it will help many of you to understand a little more the vision of Xbox and the reason for many things. Thanks to The Gersh for taking the questions and to Aaron for agreeing to answer some of them!:

Regarding the Hellblade 2 trailer, he has revealed that when he first saw it, he said: "You're not showing us gameplay, we're just watching a cutscene." To which the dev replied: "No, look, I'm moving Senua myself"

On its Spanish-speaking community and on translations into Spanish: "Latin America is a very important market for Xbox, our titles will always be translated into Spanish, but the dubbing is in charge of the developer studio"

Why is xCloud taking so long to land in LATAM?: “xCloud uses Series X hardware for its servers, and that console is in very high demand. Depending on the countries, we decide whether the Series X we make are for sale or for servers...

...and in LATAM the demand is so high that the vast majority of x-series are intended for sale” The Rewards will reach the rest of LATAM: "I don't manage that information, since there is a team in charge of this, but the team is receiving feedback from the fans"

Regarding his studies and creative freedom: “When we contacted Double Fine, they had a limited budget for Psychonauts 2, so they were going to launch the game with what they had, since they couldn't ask for more money on kickstarter” (Studios, not studies)

"After the purchase, we injected a lot of money into the studio, in addition to providing an entire team of developers to support the game, also providing new teams of animators, new technologies and much more" Xbox: "Launch the game when you think it's ready"

The Coalition: "The coalition is one of the Xbox studios that works hardest on the technical details of its games, as well as allowing them to innovate in development tools and software for the console"

PlayGround Games: "The team has done a magnificent and sensational job with Mexico in Forza Horizon 5, for us it is a very important location and we are very happy with the final result"
Regarding Activision: "We can't say much about this due to embargoes, but I can tell you that there are very interesting things coming to Xbox and Xbox Game Pass coming soon to be excited about."
On the Xbox Marketing team: “We have a huge team that branches out into smaller teams that run all the studios. I oversee all of that."
Regarding the shortage of Series X “The shortage is so high that when me and the team wanted to get one, we couldn't”
Game Pass: "We do market and economic studies of the countries where Game Pass is available and we try to make the service accessible to everyone. In Colombia, for example, due to inflation and others, we have drastically lowered prices. We think it's important."
And one last thing about The Coalition: "They are masters of the Unreal Engine, they helped Epic Games to carry out their demo of "The Matrix". The team is currently working on several unannounced projects" 👀

The translation is from google. I tried my best to make it 1 thread.

Last edited:

Mr Moose

How does that work?

As you know, @aarongreenberg in Bogotá today at an event attended by several fans. One of them @TheGershDevice has taken several questions from me and has also shared exclusive revealed information with me.

In this thread I have compiled the most important, in addition to the answers to those questions, I hope it will help many of you to understand a little more the vision of Xbox and the reason for many things. Thanks to The Gersh for taking the questions and to Aaron for agreeing to answer some of them!:

Otherwise it'll put the text at the side of the tweet.
<tweet>
<br>
<text>

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned

Otherwise it'll put the text at the side of the tweet.
<tweet>
<br>
<text>

I think there is a limit. I revised it, and it doesnt allow me to change it.

Mr Moose

I think there is a limit. I revised it, and it doesnt allow me to change it.
Try this (max seems to be 10 media tags, I'll delete this post afterwards):

This twitter is an Xbox fan. But wanted to share their interview of Aaron Greenberg.

Last edited:

Louay

This twitter is an xbox fan. But wanted to share their interview of aaron greenberg.

Regarding the Hellblade 2 trailer, he has revealed that when he first saw it, he said: "You're not showing us gameplay, we're just watching a cutscene." To which the dev replied: "No, look, I'm moving Senua myself"

On its Spanish-speaking community and on translations into Spanish: "Latin America is a very important market for Xbox, our titles will always be translated into Spanish, but the dubbing is in charge of the developer studio"

Why is xCloud taking so long to land in LATAM?: “xCloud uses Series X hardware for its servers, and that console is in very high demand. Depending on the countries, we decide whether the Series X we make are for sale or for servers...

...and in LATAM the demand is so high that the vast majority of x-series are intended for sale” The Rewards will reach the rest of LATAM: "I don't manage that information, since there is a team in charge of this, but the team is receiving feedback from the fans"

Regarding his studies and creative freedom: “When we contacted Double Fine, they had a limited budget for Psychonauts 2, so they were going to launch the game with what they had, since they couldn't ask for more money on kickstarter” (Studios, not studies)

"After the purchase, we injected a lot of money into the studio, in addition to providing an entire team of developers to support the game, also providing new teams of animators, new technologies and much more" Xbox: "Launch the game when you think it's ready"

The Coalition: "The coalition is one of the Xbox studios that works hardest on the technical details of its games, as well as allowing them to innovate in development tools and software for the console"

PlayGround Games: "The team has done a magnificent and sensational job with Mexico in Forza Horizon 5, for us it is a very important location and we are very happy with the final result"
Regarding Activision: "We can't say much about this due to embargoes, but I can tell you that there are very interesting things coming to Xbox and Xbox Game Pass coming soon to be excited about."
On the Xbox Marketing team: “We have a huge team that branches out into smaller teams that run all the studios. I oversee all of that."
Regarding the shortage of Series X “The shortage is so high that when me and the team wanted to get one, we couldn't”
Game Pass: "We do market and economic studies of the countries where Game Pass is available and we try to make the service accessible to everyone. In Colombia, for example, due to inflation and others, we have drastically lowered prices. We think it's important."
And one last thing about The Coalition: "They are masters of the Unreal Engine, they helped Epic Games to carry out their demo of "The Matrix". The team is currently working on several unannounced projects" 👀

The translation is from google. I tried my best to make it 1 thread.

So The Coalition working on Marcus fenix collection, Gears of War 6 and New IP ? The Coalition gears, gameplay is good but their story building, characters and world of 4 and 5 are trash, i'm more exited for Marcus fenix collection than Gears 6.

they are masters at UE but they need to step up their Story telling and world building.

So The Coalition working on Marcus fenix collection, Gears of War 6 and New IP ? The Coalition gears, gameplay is good but their story building, characters and world of 4 and 5 are trash, i'm more exited for Marcus fenix collection than Gears 6.

they are masters at UE but they need to step up their Story telling and world building.
Same could be said about 343i in regards to narratives and storytelling. I FINALLY finished the campaign of Halo Infinite. I absolutely love the game, but like 4 and 5, there were moments in the story where I had no clue what was going on. The significance of the situation and character importance just didn't resonate with me.

But man, gameplay was rock solid and the biggest problem I had with the game was that there wasn't more.

kingfey

Banned
1997082659-Cant-tell-if-serious-.jpg
I kinda wanna see the gameplay too. Whatever Aaron got impressed most be huge.

ChiefDada

Gold Member
I understand he's a marketer but my goodness he does way too much. I've never seen this guy take a normal picture, it's always these ridiculous poses. And don't even get me started on "X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA"

ysvQhYP.jpg

T0kenAussie

Neo Member
I understand he's a marketer but my goodness he does way too much. I've never seen this guy take a normal picture, it's always these ridiculous poses. And don't even get me started on "X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA"

ysvQhYP.jpg
I agree kinda, he’s playing a role on twitter and I assume playing that character resonates in some form of telemetry they have.

Phil : CEO and all around neutral
Sarah : serious business development manager
Aaron : twitter hype beast

If I got paid his fat stacks I’d probably be a hype beast too

Top Bottom