• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exploration of Probability of a UAP Seen on Earth Originating from Another Planet

Romulus

It is funny that these guys are opening themselves up to testing and 3rd party scrutiny just to be proven to be fake. I'm guessing a little bit of fame is better than none? Or maybe they actually believe its real and they were scammed by someone else. The least likely scenario is that it is real, definitely worth a look, but far-fetched imo.

I'm basing it on the looks. Looks fake. But I'm not an expert on how mummies should look at 1000 years old and all the different ways different cultures mummified the dead though.

sono

Gold Member
  • Bodies 60 cm tall covered in a white powder that under electron microscopy are revealed to be a type of common algae (diatom), which preserves the bodies and inhibits bacterial growth, naturally conserving the bodies.
  • Humanoid structure with hands and feet having only three 'fingers'. The bones show signs of wear in the place where you'd expect from motion, and they are tough, but light, like a bird's.
  • The head is very large relative to the body. The cranium is likewise tough but lightweight, with a large intracranial cavity which contained a large brain. The eyeholes are very large and would permit great stereoscopic vision. Very short nasal cavities, and a mouth cavity that by its mandibular articulation and complete absence of teeth indicates they ate by drinking and cannot masticate.
  • The neck is strangely connected to the center of the skull, which is unusual because in primates the neck is usually joined at the back of the skull. The 4 or 5 cervical vertebrae suggest that the neck was slgihtly retractable, like a tortoise. The beginning of the thorax has joints to the arms similar to a bird's. The ribcages bones are completely continuous and circular and the space between them is small.
  • In the abdomen we can see the presence of three eggs, and in the abdominal cavity, using tomography we can see at the milimetric level that there exist oviducts containing milimetric eggs, suggesting this creature was in a process of constant gestation. This is further proof they are biological and organical, as their method of reproduction including the milimetric eggs in the oviducts would be impossible to fake.
  • We can also observe through tomography the muscles, ligaments, blood vessels and organs and organelles that are yet to be defined in future studies. There is complete harmony in the wear down near all the joints, consistent with their biomechanical locomotion that ends in fingers that have 5 falanges used to grab and manipulate objects (since they have no thumbs). They dont have carpal or tarsus bones, the falanges connect directly to the arm and forearm bones. They find microscopic bubbles(?) in the fingers which they clame are impossible to fake. He makes a comment on them having a square something I cannot translate, being weird as most animals on this planet have them round or circular.
  • Some of the bodies have metallic implants perfectly lodged into their bodies and up to the skin, fused with it. The metals are several combinations of which the worthy mentions are osmium and cadmium (osmium is the rarest precious metal on Earth and the Universe, we use it in satellite communication).
  • The DNA results were compared with over 1000000 known species, and the results show that on one of them, 70% of its genetic material matches known sequences, leaving a difference of unidentified 30%. This is relevant because humans relative to primates have less than 5% difference, and have less than 15% when compared to bacteria. The results are published online, free for anyone to research.

DNA Studies here:
The DNA studie results they have made public. They are calling on the wider scientific community

WGS Ancient0002 - SRA - NCBI
WGS Ancient0003 - SRA - NCBI
WGS-ancient 004 - SRA - NCBI

Romulus

• Some of the bodies have metallic implants perfectly lodged into their bodies and up to the skin, fused with it. The metals are several combinations of which the worthy mentions are osmium and cadmium (osmium is the rarest precious metal on Earth and the Universe, we use it in satellite communication).

They spent the time to make it appear like it is some alien cyborg, even going to the extreme of acquiring some of the rarest metals on the planet for a hoax? But why? I don't understand the logic if they're just going to be proven wrong in a short time opening this up to 3rd parties.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Just a reminder that the 4Chan leaker said to keep an eye on Laser technology...

China better hope it’s sunny otherwise the laser will lose coherence fast.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
And MilkyJoe, even advanced alien technology can't stop that milk from turning sour.

Hoser.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member

F4pj_cXaQAIf9W1.png

Halfway through, this misrepresents Hermann Oberth as a Nazi general and von Braun's boss. It's such a huge fabrication, considering that Oberth was one of the fathers of rocketry. The context shows it's clearly intentional. We know they were both working on V2, but von Braun was the lead and Oberth was the patents guy and in charge of (amusingly negative) reports on how the project was going.

So how can you trust anything in this documentary when they clearly fabricate their claims? Grusch knew these people for years and they did events together... The tale they spun with the Manhattan people was interesting but I happen to be familiar with Oberth and my bullshit detector is at max level now.

sono

Gold Member
NASA Sept 14 2023 UAP Study report findings report broadcasting live at the top of the hour (3mins) to talk about their findings over the last 12 months

sono

Gold Member

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Final report just published

Nice weather balloon picture.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
That was....an hour of....talk about transparency and finances. Nothing was answered or revealed, and it was basically a performance of these guys Line dancing around responses.

So you’re saying you have first hand knowledge otherwise? Cuz I’m getting sick and tired of calling anything and everything bullshit when they don’t know themselves!

It may or may not be alien but they’re given the world the chance to find out for themselves and if you have seen these beings before and know exactly what they are then feel fucking free to elaborate or just stop it with the bullshit!

You’re doing exactly what the rest of the world has been doing for years and for once can we just be skeptical with a slight of “hope it is” before we just start playing armchair alien experts to shit?
calm down sunshine, this hoax has been known for a few years now, and have been pushed by the mexican greer for awhile. Even without that i can look at a taxidermied pinata and have a general understanding of how poorly concocted it looks.

Id be happy to know if aliens existed...all you need is one actual piece of real evidence of something moving off at extreme turns instead of obvious balloons crusing along in the same direction at the same altitude.

Ive never see an orca in person but theres plenty of compelling evidence they exist...its not something that has to be called into question by anyone. See heres the thing....you CAN convince me that aliens came to visit earth with compelling evidence.

What compelling evidence however will ever convince someone that is balls deep into believing....that they dont exist? I think i know the answer..

sono

Gold Member
That was....an hour of....talk about transparency and finances. Nothing was answered or revealed, and it was basically a performance of these guys Line dancing around responses
12 months work to say they need data and are planning on using ai analysis when they have data and they are appointing a new guy who they won't name to protect him but Bill says they are transparent. Let me know did I miss anything.

Crayon

ha the little bodies. Open invite to test them out, I guess. Who's got a hundred thousand bucks? I got 5 on it.

Ah yes, the magical extraterrestrial drones. Where can we empirically observe these drones? Nowhere, you say, just hear about them from occasional eyewitness accounts and vague splotches in photos?

Same BS as it's always been until compelling evidence is demonstrated.

Some folks claim to have been anal-probed.... but that's about it.

... yeah, I got nothing.

Last edited:

Smoke6

What does that mean?

"I'm just sayin'", as in don't take it too seriously?
No, I think we all should take this seriously.

Now out of all the years of this being some government cover up, why all of a sudden is this “card” being played now? Why all of a sudden all the “transparency” from these agencies that never cared to give us info at all on this topic??

sono

Gold Member
Ross Coultart (who did the David Grusch interview) on the NASA UAP report that was issued yesterday.

He thinks it is postive in the aspect of represent a culture change within the higher powers of the Nasa and the government.

Ryan Graves is similiarly positive

Last edited:

INC

It's decorative balloons, speed, straight direction with the wind was my first thought. Then someone posted a picture of the type of balloons that would match.

And the descending into water, and taking off at a high rate of speed?

(This is the statement released, funny that that part of the video wasn't shown)

Odd that it seems rigid, a balloon wouldn't be rigid, but that looks extremely similar 🤣

Top Bottom