• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[exputer] Armored Core 6 to release September-October, Elden Ring DLC out after that

Kurotri

• Unless further delayed, FromSoftware has currently planned a September-October release window for Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon.
  • There are more chances for the title to drop by the end of September.
  • It’s been further revealed that the recently announced Shadow of the Erdtree expansion will launch after Armored Core 6’s release.
Not much more at the link, but here you go: https://exputer.com/news/games/armored-core-6-september-october-release/

This could mean that there will be a 2 year gap in total between the orignal Elden Ring release and its newly announced DLC expansion.
And for AC fans once again, this game isn't supposed to be a souls-like, as Miyazaki confirmed.

Kurotri

Never played Armored Core, but looking forward to trying out. Anything Miyazaki makes is a instant buy.
If I remember correctly, Miyazaki was there for conception and whatever else happens at the beginning of game development. The guy who's actually leading the charge is someone who was lead something on Sekiro, I forgot what position it was, maybe someone else can fill in. I think it was combat lead or something. Miyazaki is working on something else.

Edit: It was Sekiro's lead designer: https://www.thegamer.com/armored-core-6-director-lead-designer-sekiro/

Last edited:

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Never played Armored Core, but looking forward to trying out. Anything Miyazaki makes is a instant buy.
erddlxcuuakjrba-1629818872113413278140.jpg

If I remember correctly, Miyazaki was there for conception and whatever else happens at the beginning of game development. The guy who's actually leading the charge is someone who was lead something on Sekiro, I forgot what position it was, maybe someone else can fill in. I think it was combat lead or something. Miyazaki is working on something else.

The guy in charge of Sekiro combat is in charge? Holy shit it's going to be so good.

Knightime_X

Looks cool but probably a year 3 purchase.
Will have to see if someone regrets spending 70 and some extended gameplay before making a purchase.

Top Bottom