• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ezra Miller (Cunt/Trash) Accused of Harassing Woman in Germany, and Iceland Choking Victim Breaks Her Silence

donfonzie

No I don't actually. You can refer to them however you want in here. It's not going to bother me.

I was responding to the reaction to my relatively tame response given the information we have.

I believe people are just messing with you like I was.

It does get a little confusing because gender politics is inconsequential to most of the world, and they still prefer using normal English.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I believe people are just messing with you like I was.

It does get a little confusing because gender politics is inconsequential to most of the world, and they still prefer using normal English.
I'm just used to using preferred pronouns.

If people were just messing with me then thats on me. It's been a shit week and I am crotchety as hell.

yazenov

Actual serious situation and you all still find a way to be butthurt about the way I refer to them.

Jesus.

Im being serious, which Jail are they going to put him in? The male's or female's jail?

I'd like your opinion on this. If a dude with all the physical attributes of a male goes to jail but identifies as a women, is it fair to put him in a female's jail? Fair to the biological women I mean?

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
I agree with you linguistically, I’m sure the counter argument would be that ‘it’ refers to inanimate objects, thus dehumanising the individual.
I'm sure the is the reason for threy/them over it. However it isnt how our language works. Take "it" back!

And aren't some folks using the neuter words for themselves now in the much more gendered languages?

Personally you'd think nonbinary would accept EUTHER he or she, but IMHO is usually pretty clear which one they are biologically so it's kinda moot and wouldn't allow them to signal.

Drew1440

That dude has been acting since he was 14, chances are he was diddled by the Hollywood creeps that's why he's such a humongous nutjob.
Chances are, that's probably what happened when you look at his/they/its/shits history. You only have to look at some of the former Disney stars, or Amanda Bynes.

FunkMiller

Im being serious, which Jail are they going to put him in? The male's or female's jail?

I'd like your opinion on this. If a dude with all the physical attributes of a male goes to jail but identifies as a women, is it fair to put him in a female's jail? Fair to the biological women I mean?

I think you’ll find

they/them/cunt/trash/weeble/wibble/thwibble/dibble/mongy/bongy/wongy

identifies as/was/is/oz/boz/wiz

non binary.

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
If you asked these people to define a potato, they'd claim not to be a botanist.

And they want to act as authorities on how society defines language, grammar and how to speak and think.

We should all listen and respect these idiots because of their dyed hair?

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

I came into this thread ready to yell at OP for doing the Resetera thing of calling a person trash in the thread title, but then I saw it was a spoof of the gender thing.

Well played.

yazenov

I think you’ll find

they/them/cunt/trash/weeble/wibble/thwibble/dibble/mongy/bongy/wongy

identifies as/was/is/oz/boz/wiz

non binary.

You lost me at non binary.

So where does these people go when they do bad things? Non binary jail? Or they throw them in wherever gender jail based on their appearance?

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Last edited:

Jaybe

After discussing how they got them, she began to walk away, but turned around and joked, “But just so you know, I could take you in a fight.” Miller replied, “You really want to fight?” and the woman told them to meet her in the smoking area in two minutes.

Seems like the bitch felt empowered having watched too much Captain Marvel, fucked around and found out.

nhF9BTu.jpg

Last edited:
If someone I like, respect, and interact with has serious gender dysphoria and has preferred pronouns, sure, at a personal level, I'll call you what you want to be called.

But I've been seeing a trend more and more. First from newspapers, now from some people in this thread. The way it goes is: some biological man commits horrible acts against other people. Despite the crime(s) involved, the newspaper/news anchor/poster insists on "respecting [the criminal's] preferred pronouns." (Presumably to"not hurt the feelings" of the biological man.)

My response: FUCK. THAT. If you're a shitty human being/criminal, you've automatically lost any respect I may have had for you. And that includes preferred pronouns. ESPECIALLY preferred pronouns, which is becoming increasingly nonsensical bullshit as of late.

So yes, regarding Ezra Miller: HE is a piece of shit.

But I'm not an inhuman monster, and it seems (like a couple of people have said in this thread) that the dude is suffering from some deep psychological issue, perhaps due to abuse from Hollywood freaks. Hope he gets psychological help from a professional, the sooner the better.

At what point did society go full retard and is now referring to a single person as "they"? Can we go back?
Same thing with "Latinx," a term conceived by white progressives and massively unpopular/irrelevant with the people that the term is supposed to "help."

Speaking as a Latino myself, "Latinx" violates a very deeply fundamental aspect of the Spanish language: it is a gendered language. Has been, is, and will continue to be.

So Latinx has the double whammy effect of being grammatically incorrect, while also being the product of progressive white people being extremely patronizing, trying to speak for people that don't need speaking for.

Last edited:
It should be clear, though, that Ezra does not represent the vast majority of good, honest, friendly, awesome, and law abiding LGBT people.

He's just a douche. What the source of his douchery is, is up to him and his psychologist to figure out.

nush

Gold Member
So where does these people go when they do bad things? Non binary jail? Or they throw them in wherever gender jail based on their appearance?

Dick jail or pussy jail, what you've got is where you go. No post Op MTF is going to be raping in pussy jail.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Remember this ackward IGN interview shit Gal Gadot have to navigate around?

Out of linguistic curiosity, if your pronouns are "they/them" shouldn't you refer to yourself as "we" instead of "I"? Did he misgender himself or was this before all this and he was just a gay guy or whatever?

The 'Royal We' is a thing, why not die on that hill as well? :p

The only reason that I can think of as to why he is not in jail yet is because there is probably a mountain of incriminating evidence implicating him and women and they're trying to get to the bottom of it before they put the cuffs on.

Jinzo Prime

The only reason that I can think of as to why he is not in jail yet is because there is probably a mountain of incriminating evidence implicating him and women and they're trying to get to the bottom of it before they put the cuffs on.
The reason he is not in jail yet is that he is rich and connected. Look at how long it took them to stop R Kelly, Wienstien and Epstein. EVERYBODY knew, but you know money talks.

FunkMiller

You're either male or female.

There is no in between. You also cannot choose or defy biology - unless of course you have a sex chromosome disorder such as Androgen insentivity syndrome.

Half the problem with this whole debate is the confusion between gender and human biology. If the trans movement were more prepared to properly make that distinction, things would be a lot easier.

For instance, if Elliot Page wants to be called a man and have a man’s name… fine. Whatever. I have no issue with that.

But try to say you can change from female to male… No. No, no, no. You can’t have that anymore than creationists can have intelligent design.

As for Ezra fucking Miller, he’s a scumbag who’s setting the trans movement back years… they should be deliberately misgendering him as punishment.

OZ9000

Banned
Half the problem with this whole debate is the confusion between gender and human biology. If the trans movement were more prepared to properly make that distinction, things would be a lot easier.

For instance, if Elliot Page wants to be called a man and have a man’s name… fine. Whatever. I have no issue with that.

But try to say you can change from female to male… No. No, no, no. You can’t have that anymore than creationists can have intelligent design.

As for Ezra fucking Miller, he’s a scumbag who’s setting the trans movement back years… they should be deliberately misgendering him as punishment.
The trans argument is circular logic and there are no tangible definitions.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Apparently, your pronouns are more important than your actions, now.

I once got misgendered going through a Wendy's drive-thru a few years ago. I just woke up from my trauma-induced coma a couple of days ago, and I found out the culprit died by lethal injection during the early days of my hospital stay.

...and they say justice is dead these days.

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Last edited:

Azurro

Banned

The problem with the trans movement is that genre theory is deeply flawed and totally unnecessary. If you can't define what your terms are, like man/woman, then your entire foundations are built on nothing.

I feel for people genuinely suffering from gender disphoria that need a lot of help and understanding, but the great, great majority of the people in this movement are just very confused and will suffer a lot later on.

Anyway, watch this guy be thrown in jail with women and hear of him raping so many of them. It's going to be terrifying for them.

GymWolf

I once got misgendered going through a Wendy's drive-thru a few years ago. I just woke up from my trauma-induced coma a couple of days ago, and I found out the culprit died by lethal injection during the early days of my hospital stay.

...and they say justice is dead these days.

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF
Tell me his name so i can spit on his bigoted grave in your behalf.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

He is still male, so male prison.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I'm just used to using preferred pronouns.

If people were just messing with me then thats on me. It's been a shit week and I am crotchety as hell.

I try too as much as possible but sometimes I forget. I think it's this way for many people in my experience.

But for Miller I don't care. He's a huge asshole and I have a feeling he does it all for attention or as a way to deflect criticism.

ManaByte

At what point did society go full retard and is now referring to a single person as "they"? Can we go back?

I think we can trace it back to when they started to give every kid a trophy, even if they were useless shit. Everyone exceptional, no one shit.

Top Bottom