• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ezra Miller is a little bitch

Saber

Gold Member
REMEMBER EVERYONE

Ezra goes by 'they' , not 'him' or 'her' so we know they are kind and loving and the real victim here

I find funny that Era is more worried about calling people who misgendered "him" out than the actual matter.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Flash director who quit the movie, rumored to be due to Ezra being the new Andy Dick:

DU7IHmV.png

MacReady13

I really liked them as both Flash and Credence, they have an eerieness about them that's intriguing and works well with the characters they are cast as.

This seems like typical coked-up celeb behaviour, she jokes she could beat him in a fight, but his brain is firing on the wrong cylinders and decides it's time to take her to the ground in a stranglehold.

I doubt it's a career-ender for them, they've built up enough virtue points over the years to have a get out of social justice prison free card, I fully expect after the usual "I must do better" and 2 weeks of fancy rehab they are back filming again.

Them? They??? I mean seriously, how many people dragged that lady to the ground? I only saw 1 person who, because he is an "artist", seems to think he is above every other "normal" person and chocked this lady to the ground. So please, stop feeding into this bullshit of calling these muppets what they want because it makes them feel good. That is a MAN, a singular man, chocking a women and throwing her down.

McCheese

Them? They??? I mean seriously, how many people dragged that lady to the ground? I only saw 1 person who, because he is an "artist", seems to think he is above every other "normal" person and chocked this lady to the ground. So please, stop feeding into this bullshit of calling these muppets what they want because it makes them feel good. That is a MAN, a singular man, chocking a women and throwing her down.

it's literally zero extra effort for me to respect whatever pronoun they would rather use, I'm not going to be a dick unless it's going to save me time or energy in some shape or form. I tend to approach these issues with the apathy they deserve.

*Nightwing

Huh?, I'll be damned. Who would've thought that celebrating an individuals inability to formulate thier own persona and subsequent inability be self actualized mentally due to celebrating thier emotional immaturity would make someone unhinged. It's almost as if the academic psychologists teaching and pushing insubstantial theory that people need to be accepted as they are as opposed to people have to work on themselves to achieve acceptance based on thier merits over the past 40 years have been wrong in siding with feelings over facts.... But nah, that can't be true since it is evidence that further disapproves posgressive ideals.

/end_sarcastic_shitposting_rant

MacReady13

it's literally zero extra effort for me to respect whatever pronoun they would rather use, I'm not going to be a dick unless it's going to save me time or energy in some shape or form. I tend to approach these issues with the apathy they deserve.

Sorry, does HE read this forum? He is not a they/them, that is reserved for 2 or more people. He is a human MALE. Simple as that, no matter what he thinks he is. He is also a massive piece of shit, which I would think is far more important than respecting his fucking pronouns.

Last edited:

McCheese

What if a few years from now you will have to carry a list of pronouns together with the names of corresponding people?

then I'd smack them with the book.

like I said, if showing respect takes the same amount of effort as being a dick, I'll show respect. I'm not going to intentionally use the wrong pronouns.

don't get me wrong, if I forget their pronoun that's 100% their problem and I'm not going to feel bad about it.

I know she’s not the most popular around here but I just watched Grace Randolph’s take on it and learned some things about Miller I hadn’t heard before, namely:

They had to digitally replace his legs as Flash in running scenes because I guess his running form looked THAT bad.

He has a reputation for being unprofessional in general.

He publicly plans these trips to Iceland (where and when this happened) and doesn’t appear to use personal security so anyone who follows him knows where he’s gonna be during these trips. Sounds like this was just a matter of time

Didnt Bam Margera get knocked out in an Iceland bar?

Last edited:
I don't mind his acting, and appreciate that he genuinely seems to care about the roles he's in, as well as he's clearly being an actual fan of both the Flash and Harry Potter, but I'm also in no way shocked by his behavior here

I've yet to see a single interview where the guy wasn't clearly coked up to his eyeballs, and he comes across as incredibly bitchy and unstable.

Last edited:

ILLtown

The "Talk" page on his Wikipedia article is certainly something.

I'd never heard of him, but he seems like a soft cunt who can't handle his booze.

sol_bad

I wouldn't call that body slamming.
LMAO

Is there a longer video that shows the whole truth? Something that shows him spitting? And not just someone typing something with a potential agenda?

I wouldn't call that body slamming.
LMAO

Is there a longer video that shows the whole truth? Something that shows him spitting? And not just someone typing something with a potential agenda?

Maybe not a true slam but just in general this is a terrible look. Never a good idea to put your hand around the throat of a stranger

sol_bad

Maybe not a true slam but just in general this is a terrible look. Never a good idea to put your hand around the throat of a stranger

I agree, but it' 5 seconds of footage.
For all we know he let the girl back up and they all started laughing together and that's the end.
He was being pretty gentle when he did the "body slam".

Top Bottom