• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ezra Miller is a little bitch

Their pronouns are "they/them" ... Ezra is non-binary and doesn't use "he/him" to describe themselves.

That said... He ripped the microphone from her hands .. and lunged at a guy to fight him but was held back ... He didn't actually hit anyone (this time).

I like him as The Flash... Haven't seen him in much else.
I'm confused. Is they a they or a him? Or is they only calling themselves they while everyone else calls they him? Hm?

SJRB

Gold Member
OWQmRKB.jpg

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
I don't know how anyone vaguely sensible continues to post at Era. If you accidentally slip up, and call a male celebrity by the male pronoun, you instantly get banned.

Herman the German from Digital Foundry takes great delight in telling everyone he posts at Era, Each & every time he does...I want to punch the screen, TBH.

MastaKiiLA

Dude's an idiot, and not talented like Downey Jr, where people will tolerate your shit. Not sure if Snyder was involved in his casting, but it was probably the single biggest mistake in the whole cast. He's a fucking liability.

Ionian

Banned user was on the site for ages. Don't remember them saying anything offensive, just him from the avatar.

Should have been banned for that.

Lunarorbit

Miller seems like they have a lot of issues. Wtf was WB thinking after the choke slam story? My money is on Miller fucking up more and WB will quietly get rid of Miller.

ManaByte

Gold Member

Miller burst into the bedroom of the couple and told a man in the room, “I will burry [sic] you and your slut wife,” the filing states.

The actor then allegedly stole from the room a passport and wallet, which included a social security card, a driver's license and bank cards, according to the petition.

They crazy

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
WB needs to vault The Flash. Just talked to someone who saw the current version and Morbius sounds like a Best Picture winner in comparison.

Can you say what makes this Flash movie so bad? I'm intrigued to know how it can be that bad.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Can you say what makes this Flash movie so bad? I'm intrigued to know how it can be that bad.
Unless they do massive reshoots to change the entire movie due to the delay it really does end with a DCEU without a Superman and with Keaton as Batman. And the villains are dumb for a Flash movie.

There are clout chasing grifters on social media trying to curry favor with one fan base by lying about what happens to Affleck in it, the truth is as it stands right now he does appear at the end but not how they’re alluding to:
After the DCEU is reset there is a credit scene where Affleck sends a message to Barry for him to find him, hinting that he still exists in the multiverse but not the regular DCEU.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Unless they do massive reshoots to change the entire movie due to the delay it really does end with a DCEU without a Superman and with Keaton as Batman. And the villains are dumb for a Flash movie.

There are clout chasing grifters on social media trying to curry favor with one fan base by lying about what happens to Affleck in it, the truth is as it stands right now he does appear at the end but not how they’re alluding to:
After the DCEU is reset there is a credit scene where Affleck sends a message to Barry for him to find him, hinting that he still exists in the multiverse but not the regular DCEU.

No superman? Keaton as DCEU Batman?! That doesn't sound promising at all.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
WB needs to vault The Flash. Just talked to someone who saw the current version and Morbius sounds like a Best Picture winner in comparison.

This film has had disaster written all over it from inception. It’s not been made to tell a Flash story, it’s been made to reset an appalling cinematic universe and clean up WB‘s massive mistakes. You’re right to say they should shelve it. They should have shelved the whole idea of a shared universe.

ManaByte

Gold Member
This film has had disaster written all over it from inception. It’s not been made to tell a Flash story, it’s been made to reset an appalling cinematic universe and clean up WB‘s massive mistakes. You’re right to say they should shelve it. They should have shelved the whole idea of a shared universe.
Oh it’s even worse than you can imagine.

Two of the main villains were never even Flash villains!
Zod and Faora from Man of Steel. They come to Earth in the Keaton universe and there’s no Justice League or Superman to stop them. Just geriatric Batman.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Zod and Faora from Man of Steel. They come to Earth in the Keaton universe and there’s no Justice League or Superman to stop them. Just geriatric Batman.
By dint of spitting on what Snyder did, the "real fans" got what they wanted.
Congrats, you win. Now be happy with this new universe you wished into existence.

Kitchen Baking GIF by Ariana Grande

FunkMiller

Gold Member

That makes no fucking sense whatsoever. The only reason
Zod and Faora come to earth is because of Superman. If Superman isn't there, why would they come anywhere near here?

Edit: just found this:

"According to our sources, newly cast Supergirl actress Sasha Calle is playing the Kara Danvers version of the character and will replace Superman actor Henry Cavill as the DCEU’s last survivor of Krypton. In the new rebooted timeline, the Kryptonian villain Zod kills Cavill’s Superman as a baby."

Absolute dumb horseshit. No way I'm going anywhere near this dumpster fire.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
That makes no fucking sense whatsoever. The only reason
Zod and Faora come to earth is because of Superman. If Superman isn't there, why would they come anywhere near here?
No idea.
I assume they are conquering planets like the ancient Kryptonians did. The ancient Kryptonian ship is on Earth. Barry goes there hoping to find Superman, but Supergirl is there instead. There’s no Superman because in that universe Zod destroyed Kal-El’s pod on its way to Earth.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
No idea.
I assume they are conquering planets like the ancient Kryptonians did. The ancient Kryptonian ship is on Earth. Barry goes there hoping to find Superman, but Supergirl is there instead. There’s no Superman because in that universe Zod destroyed Kal-El’s pod on its way to Earth.

Good grief. Talk about throwing Cavill and Superman under the fucking bus!

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Man this is all cluster fuckery fuck of DCEU. Most of the JL casts are involve in some issues one way or another.

Ezra Miller shits
Ben Affleck quitting Batman and replaced by a 70 years old Michael Keaton instead of someone younger
Ray Fisher issue with Walter Hamada
Henry Cavill not returning for some reasons and potentially getting replaced by Supergirl

And Gal Gadot herself was involved in a controversy tweet last year over the Israel-Palestine conflict.

WB should have fired Ezra Miller when the strangling news came out last time. But no they keep him them just like they keep Amber Heard.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Thought I’d try to read the Reddit thread about this (my first mistake) and it’s hard to understand what the fuck half of them are saying, because they all keep talking about Miller as ‘they’ but are also talking about WB, which is ‘they’ as well 😂 Trying to use the same pronoun for a singular person and a group in the same sentence or context is just plain idiotic.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
By dint of spitting on what Snyder did, the "real fans" got what they wanted.
Congrats, you win. Now be happy with this new universe you wished into existence.

What Snyder did was shit. They should have just moved on completely, instead of half arsing it all. That’s where the problem has been. If Snyder had done a good job in BvS, none of this would have been necessary. But he didn’t. He made a bad film, and everything has stemmed from that.

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
What Snyder did was shit. They should have just moved on completely, instead of half arsing it all. That’s where the problem has been. If Snyder had done a good job in BvS, none of this would have been necessary. But he didn’t. He made a bad film, and everything has stemmed from that.

Man of steel while not a train wreck of a film was a wasted opportunity to elevate Superman and his retelling of origin story. So they went ultra gritty, realistic with none of the warm wholesomeness that the Kent farm represents. Instead we get a father who was 50/50 on who his son could be.

Would rather he hide himself and let kids drown than to expose himself. Making it more of a darker film. And that’s not Superman.

It’s one thing to focus on the dark side or mortality and morality. It’s another to just make everyone around Clark have doubt instead of being supportive and believing in their son. It’s sad that Joel-el is more john Kent in his belief that his son will be a force of good fir people of earth.

Yet a local Christian farmer was changed to be this brooding farmer who seems to of lost faith himself in god. Which is what gets instilled in Clark as a young boy.

That it is his duty powers or not to help protect others.

There’s flashes of that in MOS but it’s messaging is confusing because of dialogue and story choices.

I literally walked out of the movie once he fought kryptonians.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Nah, but you don't like what he has done and it's fine.
The problem is WB should have let him finish his 5 arc movies and then reboot just like it was planned. If they had followed the plan, the DCEU with Snyder would already been over with the 3rd Justice League this year and WB could be ready to reboot properly (like it was planned from the beginning).

But, by completely shitting on his movies, people got this new trinity with 70 years old Batman and Supergirl. So again, congrats, Snyder is out. You win. Enjoy this new universe.
It's crazy because there is only Snyder to be hated like that, Marvel is doing shitty movies since 5 years and nobody's bat an eye, with No Way Home being so stupidly crafted that it makes you wonder how it get a pass from the public.

Instead we get a father who was 50/50 on who his son could be.
One tries to make a god more human than humans while the other pushes him to express his difference (each having a very different philosophy from the other).
But I understand what you mean. Pa Kent, while flawed, is also very supportive:
“I’m so proud of you son … Your mother and I knew you would change the world … You have to show them who you are … Fly, son! It’s time.”

Papacheeks

Banned
The problem is WB should have let him finish his 5 arc movies and then reboot just like it was planned. If they had followed the plan, the DCEU with Snyder would already been over with the 3rd Justice League this year and WB could be ready to reboot properly (like it was planned from the beginning).

But, by completely shitting on his movies, people got this new trinity with 70 years old Batman and Supergirl. So again, congrats, Snyder is out. You win. Enjoy this new universe.
It's crazy because there is only Snyder to be hated like that, Marvel is doing shitty movies since 5 years and nobody's bat an eye, with No Way Home being so stupidly crafted that it makes you wonder how it get a pass from the public.

One tries to make a god more human than humans while the other pushes him to express his difference (each having a very different philosophy from the other).
But I understand what you mean. Pa Kent, while flawed, is also very supportive:
“I’m so proud of you son … Your mother and I knew you would change the world … You have to show them who you are … Fly, son! It’s time.”

Thats in the second film though. My issue was the actual setup aka MOS did not set the base correctly or in satisfying way.

FunkMiller

Gold Member

The problem is WB should never have hired him to make mainstream superhero movies in the first place.

The guy hates iconic depictions of comic book characters. That much is obvious. He lives grimdark, nihilistic, deconstructed, ‘adult’ characters like Watchmen. He should never have been allowed anywhere near Superman or Batman. The blame for that lies at WBs feet.

The writing was on the wall the moment they gave him free rein over a cinematic universe.

You‘re absolutely right to say WB shat on him though. They treated him disgracefully. The guy can make movies… just not classic superhero ones.

And I won’t be watching any of the DCEU shitfests that are coming down the pipe. I’m just happy I have The Batman and it’s proposed universe to enjoy.

Pagusas

Elden Member
From that news article:

Quiocho said that Miller has been the source of police calls in Hilo 10 times since March 7 for minor incidents, such as filming people at a gas station, refusing to leave the sidewalk area of a restaurant and arguing with people.
How in the world do you manage to pissoff enough people to have the police called on you TEN times in less than a month.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
And Gal Gadot herself was involved in a controversy tweet last year over the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Oh you can fuck right off with that bullshit, OK?

If you listen to the antisemites on places like Twitter and Era (which you obviously are) you're led to believe she literally was slaughtering Palestinian babies. Every Israeli citizen has two years of mandatory service in the IDF...which she did as a PERSONAL TRAINER.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Man of Steel is a GREAT movie. People have this idea of who Superman is based on the Richard Donner version and that hasn't been Superman for DECADES!

Also... Clark was Superman for one whole day before Zod showed up. He hadn't had the training or anything yet ... He also had never been in a fight. So that fight at the 3rd act was new for him. John Campea has a movie club episode on this movie and I agree with every point they made.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
The problem is WB should never have hired him to make mainstream superhero movies in the first place.

The guy hates iconic depictions of comic book characters. That much is obvious. He lives grimdark, nihilistic, deconstructed, ‘adult’ characters like Watchmen. He should never have been allowed anywhere near Superman or Batman. The blame for that lies at WBs feet.

The writing was on the wall the moment they gave him free rein over a cinematic universe.

You‘re absolutely right to say WB shat on him though. They treated him disgracefully. The guy can make movies… just not classic superhero ones.

And I won’t be watching any of the DCEU shitfests that are coming down the pipe. I’m just happy I have The Batman and it’s proposed universe to enjoy.
Yeah, whether you like Snyder or not one thing we can all agree on is that WB are fucking idiots.
But I'm so happy to have his take, we saw a lot of movies with boy-scout Superman and it's good to have something new, something that raise questions. Even if I know it's not how some people want Superman to be.
Thats in the second film though. My issue was the actual setup aka MOS did not set the base correctly or in satisfying way.
Yeah I know, that's why I said "I understand what you mean. Pa Kent, while flawed, is also very supportive''.
Snyder saw that he was a bit too much with this (not for me, I love MoS the way it is) and corrected it in ZSJL. That's how I feel it.
Man of Steel is a GREAT movie. People have this idea of who Superman is based on the Richard Donner version and that hasn't been Superman for DECADES!

Also... Clark was Superman for one whole day before Zod showed up. He hadn't had the training or anything yet ... He also had never been in a fight. So that fight at the 3rd act was new for him. John Campea has a movie club episode on this movie and I agree with every point they made.
Lebron James Hug GIF by NBA

But John Campea... isn't this the guy who said the SnyderCut don't exist? 😂😂😂

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Oh you can fuck right off with that bullshit, OK?

If you listen to the antisemites on places like Twitter and Era (which you obviously are) you're led to believe she literally was slaughtering Palestinian babies. Every Israeli citizen has two years of mandatory service in the IDF...which she did as a PERSONAL TRAINER.

Its a fact that her tweet has caused a stir on the internet no matter which side you stand in that argument.

Last edited:
Top Bottom