• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 22 | Features Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Redefine the race weekend with all-new cars, Sprint Races, circuit updates, and more when #F122game launches on July 1 for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.

The new era awaits with overhauled physics and handling engines. Plus, get immersed in the thrill of Formula 1® with VR on PC for the first time.

Take on Pirelli Hot Laps in iconic supercars and experience F1® Life - your new social hub for your collection of supercars, fashion, items, and accessories.

Last edited:

amigastar

I remember playing Formula One Grand Prix on my Amiga 500 from Geoff Crammond back in the days.
But i never played any of these new F1 games from Codemasters.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Hoping for a 120fps mode like Grid Legends had.

120fps and Atmos...
excited the waterboy GIF

Justin9mm

Why do the graphics still look like old gen, it's a simple racing game around race tracks, no open world, I don't know why the graphical fidelity can't be closer to GT7.. It's not even as big as GT. I like these F1 games but they still look like ass to me compared to current new gen racing games. Am I missing something here?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Reviewed by Luke Reilly on Xbox Series X. Also available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.

"With its typically deep and rich career mode and its usual class-leading spectrum of assists and difficulty options, F1 22 maintains this series' run as the most fully-featured and accessible reproduction of a single modern motorsport on the market - and long-awaited tweaks to some of its most reused elements haven't gone unnoticed, either. It's not quite as bold as F1 2021, though, and the footwear-and-furniture-focussed F1 Life mode really isn't a patch to cover the lack of last year's ambitious story mode."

Last edited:
Top Bottom