• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Factorio for Nintendo Switch is now available

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As announced previously, Factorio is now available for Nintendo Switch. You can find it on the Nintendo eShop in your region. I hope you will enjoy it. Remember that if you are not sure, you can try the demo. I recommend playing through the tutorial campaign even if you are a veteran player, as it gradually teaches you how to play the game with a controller.

Interfectum

crushed noo GIF

It's super clunky compared to PC. Seems like they didn't do a good job based on what I've seen. Also- why do these management sins never seem to take advantage of the Swit ch's touch screen? The one feature that would allow Switch to function like a mouse and keyboard?

Bragr

Banned
The GOAT of resource management. Legendary game.

But indie devs aren't always the best porters, and there are some indie games I played that run poorly even if they are pretty much 2D, so this is a wait-and-see.

CeeJay

How many objects can you put down before performance falls off a cliff? I'm surprised they even considered a Switch port

Top Bottom