• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Factory sealed Devil May Cry for PS2.

Hello. I’m selling a beautiful condition brand new factory sealed copy of Devil May Cry for the PS2. Still has the original Best Buy sticker from when it was purchased 20 years ago! Asking $1,000 as recent eBay listings have asked as much.

SegaShack

Hello. I’m selling a beautiful condition brand new factory sealed copy of Devil May Cry for the PS2. Still has the original Best Buy sticker from when it was purchased 20 years ago! Asking $1,000 as recent eBay listings have asked as much.
Good luck, looking at ebay sold items none have sold for even close to that high. Also. this isn't ebay.

I found 3 sealed copies for under 25 bucks just now.

AlteredForms

Banned
Good luck, looking at ebay sold items none have sold for even close to that high. Also. this isn't ebay.

I found 3 sealed copies for under 25 bucks just now.
pics?

wtf - nothings close to 1k on ebay.
one-thousand-dollars-eric-cartman.gif

Americans are the worst when it comes to buying vintage games from. Usually they're all tattered and creased and the people still have the nerve to charge top dollar.

SegaShack

one-thousand-dollars-eric-cartman.gif

Americans are the worst when it comes to buying vintage games from. Usually they're all tattered and creased and the people still have the nerve to charge top dollar.
People list things on ebay for high prices all the time, but doesn't mean anyone will bite.

AlteredForms

Banned
People list things on ebay for high prices all the time, but doesn't mean anyone will bite.
We're talking about condition here and I've learnt that the people to buy vintage games from are the Germans. They barely even touch them I bet and they're always in mint condition at reasonable prices.

SegaShack

We're talking about condition here and I've learnt that the people to buy vintage games from are the Germans. They barely even touch them I bet and they're always in mint condition at reasonable prices.
That's cool! I've always been more of a beat up loose collector, but I'm glad they take care of their games over there.

Top Bottom