• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fair to say that Ratchet and Clank is the best looking game made to date?

Is Ratchet and Clank A RIFT APART the best looking game to date?

• HELL YES!

Votes: 355 50.1%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 353 49.9%

• Total voters
Subjective, the thread title is literally about "best looking"

Stop crying over this shit lol

Sad.
Yep. Best looking graphics flying plane.

Best visual looking: flying plane (imo)

I mean I dont know what you have against subjective or objective opinions but my view is plane and objectively it's plane.

I can't make it anymore plane for you.

Only one crying is you. You can't handle people like planes. Move on my brother.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Yep. Best looking graphics flying plane.

Best visual looking: flying plane (imo)

I mean I dont know what you have against subjective or objective opinions but my view is plane and objectively it's plane.

I can't make it anymore plane for you.

Only one crying is you. You can't handle people like planes. Move on my brother.

Thats nice....

"No one is debating what is technically happening"

added to ignored since you can't read and love strawman arguments for attention lol

Last edited:

EDMIX

Doesn’t count otherwise you may as well include games like Erica which also uses real-life footage.

images

Agreed.

Such logic basically means NO GAME is "better" all the real life footage stuff would be default "best" using such logic.

I don't even get the stupidity behind the whole "its real, thus must be your favorite", go look outside wit that shit lol

Thats nice....

"No one is debating what is technically happening"

added to ignored since you can't read and love strawman arguments for attention lol
No I gave you both. You decided to cry instead of accepting my opinion. You didn't need to keep a straw man argument going.

But since you clearly aren't much if a man I guess ignoring me is the best thing for you since you can't handle discussion. Seems kind of petty but I guess that's what you do.

I'd still reccomend seeing a therapist if you can't mentally handle simple conversation. At some point you'll ignore until you're in your own bubble.

Last edited:

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Forza Horizon 5 easily best

Gameplay looks less impressive these free camera views. The fact that the gameplay videos show a lot of pop-in. Your gifs just show some in-engine footage instead of the gameplay graphics. Same as we have seen with the Halo Infinity engine demo.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Gameplay looks less impressive these free camera views. The fact that the gameplay videos show a lot of pop-in. Your gifs just show some in-engine footage instead of the gameplay graphics. Same as we have seen with the Halo Infinity engine demo.

Well they are marketing the game so in engine makes sense and I'd say the pop in is cause its still early footage. Either way, I think its best to have the final version be out before anyone makes any judgements on how it looks as that is subject to change, if even by a bit.

EDMIX

Red dead redemption 2 still the goat

I had many issues with the animations in terms of gameplay, but graphically....fucking amazing looking title. The small detail from the snow, mud, the night and day changes. Top best looking open world game, not simply from last gen, but in general. I'm hype for GTAVI don't get me wrong, but part of me is happy we get GTAVI next and Red Dead 3 likely after so they can use dat PS6 instead lol I don't mind them doing some 1 major title a generation if that is the level of quality we get from it.

Top Bottom