• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT2| Farming Simulator 2287

As far as I know only charisma is used in Fallout 4. Talking about Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I don't know what I find better. The percentage based skill checks in Fallout 3, or the absolute skill level based checks that even gives you different dialog lines when not meeting the requirement or doing so. Pretty funny at times. Another thing would be cool: like in Pillars of Eternity or Tyranny, giving you the option to turn that meta info off, so basically displaying the specific dialog line without the prefix [Medicine, Strength, etc.] because it's often a no-brainer to take these because that reaches your goal (a thing I liked in Vampire: Bloodlines, where intimidating answers could also lead to combat and not only peaceful resolve of your problem).

That being said, I think there is much potential for Fallout 4 to be a better RPG without sacrificing it's established features (I love the VATS mode and the dialog camera and system that is more natural and less mechanical because you can still move, aren't bonded and could leave without clicking a 'goodbye' option).

It's an interesting idea to turn that info off, but I actually think that moves you further away from the tabletop RPG kind of experience, where after you say something the GM would expect you to roll a specific skill check. That's kind of what I really liked about the base version of pillars and the skill prompts in fallout New Vegas. In Fallout 4 there aren't any interesting dialogue choices because there's no corresponding skill that's been increased, just charisma.

Off topic, been playing again, just played far harbor for the first time and really enjoyed it.

Filben

I actually think that moves you further away from the tabletop RPG kind of experience, where after you say something the GM would expect you to roll a specific skill check.
I don't much about tabletop but a share about Pen & Paper. The skill check usually happens after you decided to do/say something. And then it gets mechanical (roll dice to have success/persuade someone) since that's the only way how to do it. Okay, sometimes you can anticipate it but at the end of day it's up to the GM.

In video games, however, you know your odds and requirements before doing the action. In some scenarios that leads to blunt actions: in Tyranny you have the meta available, which faction you going to piss off. That leads to many cases where you simply favor the answer to your faction of interest. You don't think about the actual answer and IF or WHAT faction's relationship gets worse. 'I wanna side with them... oh, the info says that dialog option seems to be in their favor, I pick that!'.

The expert mode's description puts it perfectly: for players who want to rely more on their own faculties intuition and want less non-realistic helpers.

I don't much about tabletop but a share about Pen & Paper. The skill check usually happens after you decided to do/say something. And then it gets mechanical (roll dice to have success/persuade someone) since that's the only way how to do it. Okay, sometimes you can anticipate it but at the end of day it's up to the GM.

In video games, however, you know your odds and requirements before doing the action. In some scenarios that leads to blunt actions: in Tyranny you have the meta available, which faction you going to piss off. That leads to many cases where you simply favor the answer to your faction of interest. You don't think about the actual answer and IF or WHAT faction's relationship gets worse. 'I wanna side with them... oh, the info says that dialog option seems to be in their favor, I pick that!'.

The expert mode's description puts it perfectly: for players who want to rely more on their own faculties intuition and want less non-realistic helpers.

In Fallout 4 there isn't even some kind of elaborate dialogue system to hide that kind of game information. It really pushes my characters in Fallout 4 to just be murderers, because even if I have the option to get out of combat through speech, the dialogue options are so boring, and usually have little to do with what I would want my character to actually say.

Biske

In Fallout 4 there isn't even some kind of elaborate dialogue system to hide that kind of game information. It really pushes my characters in Fallout 4 to just be murderers, because even if I have the option to get out of combat through speech, the dialogue options are so boring, and usually have little to do with what I would want my character to actually say.

Not having an idea of what you are going to say is such a pain in the ass.

I could handle the system being so shitty and broken if I at least had a decent idea.

But when I'm guessing my chances AND guessing what the hell I'm going to say, I may as well pick at random.

Tigress

Not having an idea of what you are going to say is such a pain in the ass.

I could handle the system being so shitty and broken if I at least had a decent idea.

But when I'm guessing my chances AND guessing what the hell I'm going to say, I may as well pick at random.

Honestly, aside from not having skill checks (which could be done in the game as they have at least one quest that shows that as well as I hear a few skill checks in Far Harbor), the dialogue system is what is really messed up about 4.

I swear if they fixed the dialogue system that would improve 4's RPG by a lot and pretty much fix my major issue with the RPG in it (that and skill checks).

1. No voiced player actor damnit. For one it ruins my immersion of playing my own character (she doesn't always say things in the tone I imagine it). Secondly, it means they try to lesson the amount of differing lines cause money going into the voice actor instead of something better like actual different choices and also NPCs reacting differently depending on what you say. Of coures that latter part is some conjecture, but it's very obvious in how NPCs react the same exact way many times no matter what you say to them that they didn't put effort in making what you say make a difference. But also... it really does break into my immersion when I'm envisioning my character in a way that doesn't fit how the voice actor envisioned her.

2. Have what you say matter and actually have NPCs respond accordingly (and not just hte same exact line no matter what you said). Most the time with how the NPCs react to you the responses are yes, yes, sarcastic yes (which they still respond as if you said yes and don't note the sarcasm), no but ask me again later.

3. Fuck the dialogue wheel. Sure, they could have done it and still allowed multiple responses, but they didn't. This and reason below is why the list option is so much better (and no, the wheel isn't easier for console. I'm a console user and don't see why the list was all that hard)

4. Speaking of dialogue wheel, Bethesda lied their ass off. They may have tried to make it so that you knew what you were responding when you picked an option, but you really don't. I'm so sick of being surprised by what I actually responded. Or not figuring out the difference between two options (witcher could be bad about this but not as bad as 4 is. And they never claimed that you'd be able to easily figure out what your character was going to say by the choices). Thank god for mods (there is one for 4 that spells out what your character is replying, right?)

5. Skill checks for some of the dialogue. Ideally don't tell me if I have enough skill to make the check (I actually did not like that about Vegas). personally I'd love it if a skill check meant that you could get a better resolution but it was more risk cause if you failed it was worse for you. And you had to decide if it was worth the risk, like if your skill was high enough you were willing to take that risk.

Yeah... I loved 4 after the survival mode was tweaked (i liked it before), but this is the glaring thing I think is majorly wrong with it. I can deal with the weak writing even but make the dialogue better and give me actual choices. Let me actually RP my character and what she says and how she responds. instead the game ends up rping my character for me (or rather the voice actor does cause no matter what you reply you get her personality in the reply and how she views the character).

Defuser

I'm kinda proud of myself. After hours of troubleshooting and tutorials I managed to mod Genji's Dragonblade from Overwatch into FO4.
377160_20170102131241yqqhw.png
Now I need to find a way to mod mercy armor in.

Filben

1. No voiced player actor damnit.
I liked that. I don't give myself to that idea that it's "me" who's in that video game. I play a character with a fixed personality I choose to have him/her. Voice improves for the bonding for my character as much as actually seeing her, and her emotions.

how NPCs react the same exact way many times no matter what you say to them that they didn't put effort
I was rather impressed by how they react. When you answer with sarcasm almost every NPC notice that and react different. The same goes for straight forward or polite answers. They don't react the same. Mass Effect was much worse in that regard.

Biske

So I'm trying to finally finish this game...

god damn. Its so buggy.

How the fuck are main quests so buggy?

Its not even like I'm doing crazy unusual stuff.

Most of the damn time when you are supposed to go "meet" someone at a spot, you get the map cursor thing, but they aren't there.

Sooooo cool

Tigress

I liked that. I don't give myself to that idea that it's "me" who's in that video game. I play a character with a fixed personality I choose to have him/her. Voice improves for the bonding for my character as much as actually seeing her, and her emotions.

But for me it isn't even that I can't play me, I can only play the character as the voice actor decides the character is (Even if you choose different actions she still has the same personality as the voice actor gives her). One of the big points of Bethesda games to me is that you create your own character. You really can't in Fallout 4 cause you're playing Bethesda's character (with different skins depending on how you make them look). Not unless you are good at tuning out the voice actor (which I'm getting better at). But it's a helluva lot more immersive to not have to do that (even when not playing as me I want to be able to put myself in my character's place. That voice actor really pulls me out).

I was rather impressed by how they react. When you answer with sarcasm almost every NPC notice that and react different. The same goes for straight forward or polite answers. They don't react the same. Mass Effect was much worse in that regard.

I disagree. They usually end up spouting the same line to you as if you gave them a different response. I like to save and redo dialogues a lot cause I get curious what would have happened if I said something different. And in Fallout 4, not much. You barely ever can say anything that has them treat you any differently save for a few key conversations. I notice it is carefully worded so it can sound appropriate for the different dialogue choices you give them. Even if they have one seperate line for a line you give them, they give it and then go back to the standard script they would give you no matter what response you gave them.

Filben

You barely ever can say anything that has them treat you any differently
Well, that's a difference. Started in Fallout 3, though. In Fallout 1 and 2 you could piss off a lot of people so they never spoke a word with you ever again or they even attacked you. Since Fallout 3 you can be the greatest douchebag and you only got different dialog lines. Maybe two or three won't trade with you anymore but that's it. Same goes for Fallout 4. Yep, that's too bad. I agree. What I meant was, they respond within the dialog accordingly. It's not like the same dialog line no matter what answer you give. Actual actions or treating you accordingly is a different story.

Biske

Wow thats the ending? Really?

I realize there must be different endings depending on what you did.

But really?

REALLY?

God.

Am I missing something? That wasn't a grand ending at all. Oooo just finished the quest.

?

Wow

Its really just a crappy monologue from your character? I destroyed the Brotherhood and the Institute and all I get is "hey the world sucks!" Not even like this is what the minutemen went on to do, this is what Diamond City became.. this is what the Railroad went on to do and face blah blah. Not even anything about my new son I just adopted? So disappointed

Chitown B

But really?

REALLY?

God.

Am I missing something? That wasn't a grand ending at all. Oooo just finished the quest.

?

Wow

Its really just a crappy monologue from your character? I destroyed the Brotherhood and the Institute and all I get is "hey the world sucks!" Not even like this is what the minutemen went on to do, this is what Diamond City became.. this is what the Railroad went on to do and face blah blah. Not even anything about my new son I just adopted? So disappointed

Is this your first Fallout game? It's never been about the ending.

So I played FO4 to 100% before the DLCs and never went back. Now I picked it back up to do all DLC, and I'm about to finish the last achievement for Far Harbor, the stupid "kill 30 FH creatures" and I can't find many. I'm probably between 20-25 killed. You'd think they would be more abundant. After that all that's left is all of Nuka World.

Unai

So I played FO4 to 100% before the DLCs and never went back. Now I picked it back up to do all DLC, and I'm about to finish the last achievement for Far Harbor, the stupid "kill 30 FH creatures" and I can't find many. I'm probably between 20-25 killed. You'd think they would be more abundant. After that all that's left is all of Nuka World.

I don't know about him, but I've played all main line fallout games and because of that I was extremely disappointed with the ending in Fallout 4. One of the nicest things about Fallout endings were always the slides telling what happened to the factions, cities and villages and how my actions changed the world for better or for worse.

Tigress

I don't know about him, but I've played all main line fallout games and because of that I was extremely disappointed with the ending in Fallout 4. One of the nicest things about Fallout endings were always the slides telling what happened to the factions, cities and villages and how my actions changed the world for better or for worse.

Damnit, now I want to know how lame the ending is for 4 that it's that much worse than 3 (no slide show?).

But I have no interest in finishing the game, I just like playing it (I'm pretty sure now I've put at least 300 maybe 400 hours in it though split between two characters). Once my character found her son she felt no need to care about the main story and is more interested in building up her army (the minutemen) and helping around the area.

This is why I prefer New Vegas's approach over Bethesda's. Obsidian with New Vegas gave you a scenario and the story was more about the world leaving you more free to play your own character's story within their story (with your character's story influencing how the world went). Bethesda likes to make the game about your character and it tends to more railroad you in who your character is. And I like writing my own story damnit. Obsidian to me was the best example of how to improve Bethesda's games (more so than CDPR because they were not going for a same type game. And really, when I want to play my own character and be able to write my own story, Witcher was the exact opposite, even more restricted than Bethesda. Difference is CDPR wasn't trying to pretend it was abotu allowing you to play who you want, it was known and advertised as a game where you played Geralt's story. For what they were trying to do, they did a good job. Bethesda does try to make it a game you can play who you want but they could do better - where I think Obsidian shows how they could).

Biske

Damnit, now I want to know how lame the ending is for 4 that it's that much worse than 3 (no slide show?).

But I have no interest in finishing the game,

It's not worth your time. It is literally a short monologue about nothing at all. If you blink you might miss it and not realize you even got an ending.

I can sum it up here and I'm not even joking.
Ah fuck this world is fucked. War never changes.

I've played other Fallouts and I've played other games, watched movies and read books. This wasn't an ending. Bethesda clearly didn't care or have an idea about the story.

May actually be the worst "ending" to a game I've ever seen.

It's on par with shitty NES endings of "the end"

The game wasn't worth finishing.

I even went and watched the other endings on YouTube, just to see if maybe I messed up and got a bad ending and nope, almost exactly the same no matter what you do. No info on your impact or the future, just ends. Dumb and lazy as hell.

Edit: Further thoughts on the story.

But even aside from the lazy "ending" the story it self sucks. At the end the only conclusion possible is what group or groups you murder and destroy. The game so thoroughly comes down to just killing people. All the groups are assholes who just want to murder everyone. You can't convince any of them there is a better way or a better goal or peace, at most you can disappoint them that you didn't murder EVERYONE, but at least pacify them by murdering say the Institute or whatever. Bethesda clearly thought the epic explosions was satisfying enough, but it wasn't. I spent the whole time trying to work out that peace, and the groups go along with it some what (not like any choice matters) but at the end its "hey you have to murder X group" then you do and its "great job murdering them" and that's it.

There were parts I actually liked, Your son being older than you and running the institute I thought was nifty, but it still comes down to "hey I know you are a good guy and resourceful and have made things better here, but those groups you worked with and helped you survive? That lesson has been lost on me, go murder them

Newboi

Overall, Fallout 4's various plot lines tend to make more sense and/or be more enjoyable when your character is neutral evil or chaotic evil. The story lines are utterly hilarious then. Nuka-World is also a thematically acceptable DLC that doesn't make you commit character suicide if you were planning on being remotely good.

I'm playing a good character currently, so I had to use console commands to trigger the Power Play mission in Nuka World as the game provided no way to experience the full content of the DLC without making every companion in the Commonwealth (especially Preston) hate you.

Biske

Overall, Fallout 4's various plot lines tend to make more sense and/or be more enjoyable when your character is neutral evil or chaotic evil. The story lines are utterly hilarious then. Nuka-World is also a thematically acceptable DLC that doesn't make you commit character suicide if you were planning on being remotely good.

I'm playing a good character currently, so I had to use console commands to trigger the Power Play mission in Nuka World as the game provided no way to experience the full content of the DLC without making every companion in the Commonwealth (especially Preston) hate you.

When people talk about it all being based on combat and no other options. Its absolutely true. Everything boils down to murder.

Who you murder is as sophisticated as it gets. In that way this game fails and fails super hard.

Does make me wish I'd have played the whole game as an asshole, since its designed with such a narrow view of life and humanity.

holymantle

Neo Member
First time playing Fallout 4 after countless hours on New Vegas and Fallout 3. (Surprisingly) enjoying it so far. But I just got stuck. In the Brotherhood of Steel storyline, there's this mission where you are in the Prydwen and need to take the vertibird but I can't seem to be able to board. I've re-loaded checkpoints a gazillion times.

First time playing Fallout 4 after countless hours on New Vegas and Fallout 3. (Surprisingly) enjoying it so far. But I just got stuck. In the Brotherhood of Steel storyline, there's this mission where you are in the Prydwen and need to take the vertibird but I can't seem to be able to board. I've re-loaded checkpoints a gazillion times.

Pretty sure I had the same bug and I totally forget how I fixed it. I think fast travelling away and coming back might have solved it or just a restart.

There's also a quest where the vertibirds get stuck in each other and the one you have to click doesn't appear. I think just went down to the ground and ran to the next mission for that.

Biske

Pretty sure I had the same bug and I totally forget how I fixed it. I think fast travelling away and coming back might have solved it or just a restart.

There's also a quest where the vertibirds get stuck in each other and the one you have to click doesn't appear. I think just went down to the ground and ran to the next mission for that.

Sometimes you may need to talk to a previous person in the quest chain again.

I had a quest where I talked to Desdemona and the game gave me the next part, but still thought I should talk to Desdemona to trigger the quest...

I reset, reloaded, traveled, all kinds of crap, before realizing it wanted me to talk to her again, so I did, and it worked...

The last few quests I did before finishing the game, this kind of thing happened all the time.

void666

Banned
Despite thinking fallout 4 is a disappointment and a mediocre game, i have spent so many hours playing this game. It's unbelievable.
Yesterday i started another playthrough. A heavy modded survival playthrough. But no script heavy mods. And without noticing 4 hours passed. Cleared corvega for the umpteenth time.

I edited the compass to show only directions and quest markers. Disabled the stealth indicator. And some youtuber suggested upping the damage multiplier. So i did. Used survival options mod to set damage to x3 taken and dealt. That feeling when you turn around and a feral ghoul has sneaked up on you.

Chitown B

I remember that bug. I seem to think it had something to do with the game giving bad instructions on what to do, but I can't remember...... I'm sure the internet knows.

edit: options: https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/496881136902699634/

Unai

Despite thinking fallout 4 is a disappointment and a mediocre game, i have spent so many hours playing this game. It's unbelievable.
Yesterday i started another playthrough. A heavy modded survival playthrough. But no script heavy mods. And without noticing 4 hours passed. Cleared corvega for the umpteenth time.

I edited the compass to show only directions and quest markers. Disabled the stealth indicator. And some youtuber suggested upping the damage multiplier. So i did. Used survival options mod to set damage to x3 taken and dealt. That feeling when you turn around and a feral ghoul has sneaked up on you.
I love survival mode, but only with a save mod. The beginning of the game has too many one shot deaths.

JoeNut

But really?

REALLY?

God.

?

Wow

Yup, ending really sucked, to be honest most of the story sucked, that's not why i enjoyed it though. Similar to FFXV, the story is the worst part.

Tigress

Anybody tried the Horizon Overhaul?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17374/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhoToPOR9IY

It sounds pretty amazing, kinda tempted to start another char

Dangit. That looks cool but I'm guessing not on consoles (nevermind PS4 which is where I need it to be).

Well, hopefully I remember it when I hopefully get a gaming PC for VR when Fallout VR comes out (though... come to think of it, I'm guessing Fallout VR will be a different game so wonder if it will support mods and if so the same mods as regular Fallout? Ugh! I can't win!).

N° 2048

Mods work on Survival on PS4, it was the beta that disabled them during Survival.

That was for the beta release - the theory was that mods would make it hard to diagnose whether problems were caused by the new survival mode or some mod the player was running. Mods do, however, disable achievements, if you care about that.

mileS

Waiting on that ps4 pro patch before I jump back in again. Should be soon considering they mentioned it quite a while ago.

Takuan

Question for nVidia owners: I bought a 1070 over the holidays to replace my 7950 and noticed that the GeForce Experience app detects Far Harbor in my games library. I never bought the season pass, I just own Vanilla fallout. Do I actually have the DLC, or was the data simply included in an update and locked behind a key?

Biske

Yup, ending really sucked, to be honest most of the story sucked, that's not why i enjoyed it though. Similar to FFXV, the story is the worst part.

I agree.

I wasn't even expecting anything great, but what they gave... wow, so far below my expectations.

Its so lackluster I wonder how it seriously could have been approved.

I can't imagine a single person playing it and saying "damn, what an ending"

I mean compare to Bioshock Infinite, people have a lot of problems with that game, gameplay story, etc etc, and its all fair, but you play through that game, and it is at least a god damn ending. They gave it a shot.

Like BOOM!!!! DONE! And you can love it or hate it, but they tried to do something.

Fallout 4? Just big ol bag of meh, literally could yawn and miss it all. They really took the whole "game should continue on after the ending" way too far, so much so that there isn't an ending.

Just thinking of it again, baffles me all over.

N° 2048

I realized the story was "meh" after the first few hours.

500+ hours later I am still playing this game. It's just too relaxing and yea the mods on PS4 are whatever but still makes a bit fresher.

Dries

Sup guys, I've recently started playing again after a fresh Windows install. Now I wanted to get back into modding the game. But I feel a lot has changed. I used to install and apply my mods using Nexus Mod Manager, but now I see you can also get mods from Bethesda.net

1. What is the best way to go? NMM or Bethesda.net?

2. Where can I find the "best" mods?

3. Can I use both methods simultaneously? And is this recommended?

Tigress

Finally started Far Harbor (I know, I'm LTTP. But I wanted to do it on my survival playthrough as I find survival way more interesting than the game without it and I wasn't near high level enough and I take a while to play any game and to level up and get further. Plus I wanted to get Nick's storyline cause I heard it was good to get his relationship maxxed first... I had a lot of goals to meet before going there). I have to say, it's a shame Bethesda didn't give the writers for Far Harbor the main game to make. Or maybe it's just a shame they let Emil head the team (from what I understand he didn't do Far Harbor).

Far Harbor shows that there are writers at Bethesda that could do a decent RPG if you give them the ability to (I don't know if it was a different team that did the main game or if they were more restricted by a head person on what they could do).

I really enjoyed the hotel mystery quest. Especially the fact that they let me figure it out and decide who was guilty (and even better they don't actually tell you if you get it wrong though you don't get as good a reward). Many RPGs will have the character figure it out for you once you find the right clues. Even Witcher is guilty of this though to be fair I guess you can't be expected to know about a mythical creature made by the game. But it would have been cooler for their monster hunts if they gave you some info on different monsters during the quest like some people postulating which one and maybe Geralt giving you hints on what to look for for that monster and you had to figure out which fit the clues you found. I mean honestly I would say that is easily New Vegas tier quest to tell the truth (Bethesda... let these people be your main writers.. they get it).

I haven't finished at all so don't go discussing details with me (just really started but totally loving it. So far it's meeting the expectation I got of it hearing other people talk about it). But I just wanted to say how much I'm loving it so far (and how sad it makes me that apparently Bethesda does have some writers that cut it but they're only given free reign for DLC apparently).

Sup guys, I've recently started playing again after a fresh Windows install. Now I wanted to get back into modding the game. But I feel a lot has changed. I used to install and apply my mods using Nexus Mod Manager, but now I see you can also get mods from Bethesda.net

1. What is the best way to go? NMM or Bethesda.net?

2. Where can I find the "best" mods?

3. Can I use both methods simultaneously? And is this recommended?

I'm in the same boat as you, been using this as good reference for mods:
https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/fallout-4-mod-list-2017-complaints-and-solutions

Overall NMM is gonna be your best bet. Do you have much experience using the site/mod manager?

Filben

Finally started Far Harbor
Same here! Really enjoying it so far.

Far Harbor shows that there are writers at Bethesda that could do a decent RPG if you give them the ability to
I think they're positively able to do so. But since their recent games are multimillion dollars productions they went on the conservative and 'play it safe' route of leveling down. For an add-on there isn't THAT much of a risk. I think that's the reason why you would find great writing more in the indie area. They stress on themes big companies wouldn't dare to touch, I guess. One could argue that good writing is good writing and could only attract more buyers/consumers. Then again it works well with less effort and risk on that side. Selling numbers of Skyrim probably proves them right on their policy. Same goes with Call of Duty. Everybody I know rages about the development since Modern Warfare 2.

Yet millions of people buy these games. Why should a solely profit orientated company change it's winning paradigm?

I see similarities with The Witcher 3. While on its own, the main story is far superior to everything that Bethesda has ever delivered. However, it still has this touch of being 'suitable for the mass' with its epic scale and its global-scale story-arc and drama. Hearts of Stone on the other hand is one the best fantasy stories I've ever read/watched/played.

Sarcasm

I am lvl 8 (haven't chosen a perk yet as I need to remember what I was doing) in Survival, but my main question is where else to go (for exp) before doing the main quest? Which is to go to Concord to help the MM dude.

Here is what I have done:

When I do the main quest, I get to build right and have settlers?

Any tips or suggestions to save me time? How to avoid the radiant quests til I want them? Also general tips is good too!

Filben

Also general tips is good too!
Avoid most encounters in survival mode until you have stocked up on ammo and medical supplies. Most XP are earned through quests and the rest from encounters you cannot easily avoid. As for the 'where to go' I suggest to stick with the Minute Men at first. There are a few farms and settlers around who need help. Make your way towards Diamond City and Goodneighbour since there a quite a few quests there that are easily to resolve. On that way there should be also a few farmers with quests for the Minute Men.

When you do follow the main quest, there are some moments when you have to build something. You never have to REALLY bother about settlements, however.

LNBL

Never finished the game after buying it, but have put some solid hours into it again recently. Randomly watched a Fallout 4 Tips video on Youtube and I just found out you can remove duds or reset your tires in hacking terminals by selecting a pair of closing brackets. WTF, how have I survived any Fallout game without knowing this haha!

Sarcasm

Never finished the game after buying it, but have put some solid hours into it again recently. Randomly watched a Fallout 4 Tips video on Youtube and I just found out you can remove duds or reset your tires in hacking terminals by selecting a pair of closing brackets. WTF, how have I survived any Fallout game without knowing this haha!

Yea that has been in since..like forever lol! Not just this game too >.<

Oibignose

I never knew that either! Thank you, thank you!

Top Bottom