• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 vs Cyberpunk 2077 vs The Outer Worlds

MMaRsu

Banned
I wonder the people who say cyberpunk is a trainwreck.. what platform did u play it on? What did u expect? An GTA open world? Thats not what it is..

Armorian

Banned
I wonder the people who say cyberpunk is a trainwreck.. what platform did u play it on? What did u expect? An GTA open world? Thats not what it is..

Most of the hate about the game focuses on bugs (I didn't notice any major ones with ~70h into the game on PC), traffic Ai that's below most open world games (where you can drive vehicles) and shit console performance.

But open world in this game serves as a tool, to get from one area to the other. Most actual gameplay is in those areas and game plays like Deus Ex there. Criticism is valid but to me it's nothing compared to how great most of the game is in most important aspects for this genre.

GTA 5 has better realized city but that's about it for this game (and less bugs lol).

Oh and there are CDPR haters, they just hate the company and anything they do...

Last edited:

Thirty7ven

Banned
What RPG games released in the last decade are not average to you?

Serious question, I need something to play after CP (and P5).

Sure. These are very different games but recommendations for RPGs released in the last decade would be:

- Divinity 2 DE
- Witcher 2 (PC)
- Witcher 3 + Expansions
- Mass Effect 2 (I would recommend playing the whole trilogy though)
- Dragon Quest XI S
- Skyrim
- Bloodborne
- Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- Fallout New Vegas
- Disco Elysium

Depends on your mood of course.

Last edited:

Larxia

Fallout 4 has better world / exploration, but a shitty story and gameplay

Cyberpunk has great story (imo), great gameplay but lackluster exploration

TOW has nothing. Avoid.

Of the 3, I loved Cyberpunk the most. The gameplay was adictive enough to make me waste 90h on it, and I enjoyed the story.

Fallou 4 I droped 'cause the story sucked so much. But theres a lot to explore there.
I really love Fallout 4, had an amazing time with it, but yes I agree that the story is just terrible, especially because of how it already forces an pre established background / story on your character, so you have no freedom for role play at all, this was a really bad decision.

But the main story is actually quite short, and plenty of side quests have much more interesting stories than the main one, so if you did like your time with it but didn't like the story, I think it could be worth it to try it again and kinda ignoring the main quest while focusing on the rest of the world.
There even is a mod that modifies the main story by removing the parent - son realtionship / story, letting you be what you want to be without constantly being reminded that you are looking for your son:

yamaci17

Fallout 4 had the most fun gameplay a d exploration... But tragic story.
Cp2077 had fantastic thought provoking story.
Outer worlds.... Meh
'thought provoking' finally, someone is admiring that side of the game! the game literally have you consider stuff in life lol! thats what I love most about video games! when they make you question morals and ethics.

for me, cyberpunk 2077 takes the crown between these three. but i haven't played fallout 4 yet.

i've enjoyed outer worlds but it as nothing ground breaking. a huge potential wasted on a rushed campaign. clearly they lacked budgets or something. i expect more out of outer worlds 2

none of them can come close near divinity 1 or 2 though, lol :D

Last edited:

Armorian

Banned
Sure. These are very different games but recommendations for RPGs released in the last decade would be:

- Divinity 2 DE
- Witcher 2 (PC)
- Witcher 3 + Expansions

- Dragon Quest XI S
- Skyrim
- Bloodborne
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- Fallout New Vegas
- Disco Elysium

Already played
I just can't... (Bethesda game/isometric view)
I'm interested

I don't have DQ11 and NNK1 but I have NNK2 on PS4 and Tales of Berseria. NNK1 didn't have that great scored when came out but NNK2 seems much better, have you played it?

Relativ9

I have a lot of problems with both Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk, but at least in both the worlds are somewhat immersive, well realized and has a real atmospheric sense of place. The Outer World's just feels like a Truman Show style performance, nothing in the game ever makes you care, you never feel immersed, and you are aware of each minute that passes, as opposed to suddenly loosing a whole evening in what feels like a few seconds which the other two manage despite thei problems.

Last edited:

anothertech

For those who played all of the three games, how do you think they compare to each other?
The reason im asking is because in the past few months I played The Outer Worlds and i found it painfully mediocre, while playing the game i kept trying to draw comparison between them because unfortunately Outer Worlds didnt manage to be the Fallout New Vegas successor that it was marketed to be. All of the three games have a lot of things in common such as; open world, role playing, first person focused, perks to unlock, dialogue choices, character creator, side and main quest structure, etc etc.

The Outer Worlds: At the beginning it was interesting for me due to how cool the character creator looked, it had the vibe of a game with very rich rpg mechanics, the premise of the story sparkled my interest, space station, corruption, themes tackled around capitalism and its pros and cons, the grey area storytelling you would expect, conflict between ideals and groups. Unfortunately that kept me engaged until i reached the first city, it quickly became obvious how shallow and superficial the game themes are. Characters that i met were very uninspired and dull and bland. Side Quests didnt catch my attention either because they felt out of place and forced, like this guy sees me at the city gate, first thing he asks me is to work for him to get his client debts back? LOL!? Another easy example is those two officers near the ship, a general and high ranking member, surviving in the space, yet they have no skills or no thinking abilities to use, they are very dumb characters actually, things like this makes the worldbuilding awful and makes characters dull and uninteresting and it makes the game theme itself look bad and poorly made. I understand the humor aspect of the game but sadly it never appealed to me either. Along the way the game actually got worse, it went from a mediocre or average to even bad. Other planets instead of having variety and something interesting & new to offer, it had similar recycled places and enemies and characters, no interesting ideas or anything of the sort. By the end i was rushing through the main story and i didnt bother with the DLC either.
Nevertheless, i dont want to make the thread only to talk about the flaws of The Outer Worlds and its story. I want to draw a comparison between these three games, since all of them represent a downhill road for all the 3 companies, Obsidian CDPR and Bethesda.

How do you guys think they compare? The things I'm looking to consider in this comparison are;

1- The Writing:
- Main Quests
- Side Quests
- World-Building
- Characters

If you can rank them in order, go ahead please!

2- The Gameplay:
- Interactivity
- Combat (Gunplay) & Tools
- Controls
- RPG Elements and Mechanics such as Builds, Perks, Choices to do and make.
- Traversal
- Crafting or Building

3- The Open World:
- Open World Content (Things you can do)
- Open World Structure (How well do you think the world is design, a replacer for level design)
- Exploration

4- Technology:
- Animation
- Sound Design
- Visual Effects
- Performance and Bugs?

5- Art Direction:

6- Soundtrack:

Obviously there is no need to write about any of that if you dont feel like it, just simply draw a comparison between the three games and tell me what are your thoughts, interested to read what people will say, and how they justify their choice.

Personally, I would rank both Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk 2077 above The Outer Worlds, quite easily.
Cyberpunk did manage to be good looking game in terms of visuals while having good gunplay and somewhat engaging main story and interesting side quests and characters, despite its performance and bugs and unfinished stuff i had fun with the game, while Fallout 4 managed to have better open world and interactivity and better "things to do" inside its gameplay, it also had amazing mod support which further made playing the game feel better, the story and the writing part of it wasn't good though, but as bad as it was it didnt take from the experience by a lot, unlike The Outer Worlds where the writing wasnt good either but it did significant harm to the overall quality because of its reliance on it.
I would put Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk 2077 both at 3/5 but Fallout 4 edges Cyberpunk 2077 because of the mod support and more things to do in its world, so on a 10 scale it may go 6 vs 7. Though i rarely use that scale for me both sit on the same ranking. The Outer Worlds however goes way down to 1/5 or 2/10.
Nothing about The Outer Worlds impressed me, nothing from the above. I still dont understand how the game got so much hype and praise in its release honeymoon, it was probably because people were mad at Bethesda and wanted to show them in some kind of an act or something, but i could be biased and wrong on this one, its just my own opinion and interpretation. So yeah, tell me what you guys think?

Should I add a Poll?
Still waiting for fixed version of cyberpunk on ps5 so... Will let you know in like a year

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Fallout 4 is a very stale playing/looking game on consoles UNTIL you play at 4k/60 fps/mods on next gen consoles. This would go for a good PC running the game.

Playing this game at "up to 30 fps" on even One X felt sloppy. Play it again on Series X and its like a different game. Same for Skyrim. The frame rate improvement to 60 fps on consoles makes a giant improvement.

WitchHunter

Fallout still cant find itself since taken over (fuck fps/tps view), rest is stellar. OW had some itemizaton issues plus too much useless loot. OW was underfunded, DLCs were shit (as always) but the sequel will have big funding thanks to MS (although the potential that they mismanage as always is high), so they will likely give some anal prolapse to the competition. CP77 was friggin good, with a mindfuck story. The CP world is very well developed, but repulsive to me. Fuck transhumanism.

Mozzarella

Honestly, because most of the quest choices in CP didn't matter or were the same thing (or at least feel like they didn't matter). And then you have too much time spent on your character and Johnny which I thought was some of the least interesting sections. Lots of the more interesting characters were either underused or killed off too soon. I agree that quests were more personal though.
I also didnt like the interactions between V and Johnny, he always gave me that feeling of an edgelord and tryhard. For me the best quests in Cyberpunk 2077 are the opening quests that you deal with Maelstrom and Dex (such a wasted villain) and The Heist itself, it was a good opening, bombastic. After that the sections with Takemura were very good, the side quests with River and Judy were also good, most of the other stuff were decent but not on the same level, the ones i didnt like were the Rock band and with Kerry, and Johnny Silverhand questline, also Panam (the nomad war and the romance) was just average, not bad or not good. Thats my own opinion on this though, most of the quests were well made, production values and dialgoue wise, the one with Panam (early rogue mission) was good as well. The mission with the Mayor guy was interesting but i felt it was lackluster in some way.
1- No doubt about it, Fallout 4 has the worst writing out of all. Side quests in Fallout 4 are absolute shit, and the settlement meme is real. Main story was ok but nothing really worth bothering or remembering. Outer Worlds has decent writing but besides 2 characters, everything from companions to main story is just average/ok. I felt nothing, no emotion , did not laugh as much as the game tried to make you. It was a safe game. Cyberpunk 2077 does not have stellar writing either however there are a lot of quests and side quest that really made me laugh, or made me emotional, especially from quests such as the cop or Panam or even Judy. Main quest was not that great tho. The choices in all 3 games are trivial at best, I think Outer Worlds does it best? Cyberpunk only has one quest where you can have multiple choices and the ending where you basically pick A,b,c,d,etc. I dont remember Fallout 4 having any of this shit, so I guess all 3 games do rather poorly on that aspect.

The winner here is Cyberpunk.

2- Outer Worlds has the worst gameplay out of all mostly in terms of immersion. It's not bad but it's just okay I guess? Again, too safe, does nothing out of the ordinary. Fallout 4 on the other hand while saved by mods, even as a vanilla game, building shit and crafting and killing and having that exploration freedom was pretty good. Now add onto that the ton of incredible mods, you won;'t get bored. Cyberpunk had okay gameplay but sadly way too janky/buggy. Stealth was broken a lot of times, combat as well. It's fun shooting and exploring and using abilities but they barely worked and u had to jank your way in most combat encounters.

The winner here is Fallout 4.

3-The loser is again Outer Worlds, small'ish maps, open ended with nothing interesting to explore, boring towns, almost lifeless most of the times. Fallout 4's world was pretty good to explore even tho most locations where filled with gneric legendary ghoul over and over. Cyberpunk's world while you can;t do anything extra besides the side quests which btw are plenty, I enjoyed it exploring Cyberpunk more than anything but mostly due to its incredible level design team that somehow managed to do their fucking jobs compared to the gameplay team.

Winner is Cyberpunk.

4- Well they were all buggy, but obviously Cyberpunk was the buggiest however it is also the best looking open world ever made and Outer Worlds and Flalou t 4 have nothing againsts its world in details and art and graphics. Driving or walking around Night City, bugs aside, on PC, is fucking nuts. I cant even imagine if CPDR did their job properly what a bneast this game could've turned out, or if they abandoned last gen. What the level/map design team managed was quite a feat. It's a shame you cant really explore a lot of those huge buildings and whatnot but its still one if not the ebst world. Obviously ppl will say RDR2 is more realistic and hell I'd agree, some of the shit RDR2 does is also nuts, but I'm more of a sucker for sci-fi shit.

Cyberpunk wins.

5- Already talked in 4 and 3. Cyberpunk wins, easily.

6- Music is tons better in CP than both games. Voice acting as well.

Cybepunk wins easily again.

Overall Cyberpunk beats both games easily. Maybe in a year or so when more mods come out for Cyberpunk, it can even beat Fallout with its mods gameplay wise. Assuming CDPR have not given up on the game, if they have, well fuck them.
I can see reason in most of what you wrote, great post!
I have to say Cyberpunk and CDPR in general do endings really well, instead of a slideshow or a cutscene they give you paths to end your game, which makes endings more unique and highlights them in a better way. 3 Different quests in Witcher 3, 1 Extra in Hearts of Stone depending on what you do, and 2 in Blood and Wine 1 for 2 endings and 1 for the other ending. A whole quest, good stuff, better than slideshow with narrator if you ask me.
I can't comprehend why people like Bethesda games, I tried Oblivion, Skyrim, F3 and F4 and they're all so... shallow, clunky, boring and lack personality/"something". There is shit ton to do but no motivation to do anything, at least that is my experience with vanilla games.
I easily see the reason, Bethesda games have 2 things no other game can offer, the first is the freedom sandbox type of gameplay, a lot of exploration and player expression through the game as a role playing one. The second is huge mod support to completely overhaul the game, which makes them interesting to buy.
Outer Worlds is a poorly designed, poorly written pile of trash that tries so desperately to ape Fallout.

Cyberpunk, despite its failures on old gen systems - was a fantastic time. Well written, well paced, fun gameplay. Same with Fallout.

Obsidian should clean house with the writers they currently have and get some better ones.
I feel the new Obsidian is not the same one during New Vegas, but i could be wrong and we will see in the next game Avowed.
Good for you that you enjoyed the game, i had fun with it and enjoyed my time, its not a bad game imo at all, its on the good side but its release, its hype, its status then and now is best described as trainwreck, i agree with that description. Not just bugs side, but also media, communication, performance, PR, from many points the whole launch and release and status of this game is indeed a trainwreck.
.Sure. These are very different games but recommendations for RPGs released in the last decade would be:

- Divinity 2 DE
- Witcher 2 (PC)
- Witcher 3 + Expansions
- Dragon Quest XI S
- Skyrim
- Bloodborne
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- Fallout New Vegas
- Disco Elysium

Good list i suppose, its missing Kingdom Come Deliverance. Have you played it? if not go ahead and give it a shot.
Fallout 4 vs Cyberpunk 2077 vs The Outer Worlds

The correct answer is Deus Ex.
All of them.
Come on, you could give some insight, im sure you have things to say about them. Deus Ex is one of the best games, but only 2000. Not the new ones imo. But we are here to compare the three games, couldnt be possible that you thought they are equal?
Fallout 4 is a very stale playing/looking game on consoles UNTIL you play at 4k/60 fps/mods on next gen consoles. This would go for a good PC running the game.

Playing this game at "up to 30 fps" on even One X felt sloppy. Play it again on Series X and its like a different game. Same for Skyrim. The frame rate improvement to 60 fps on consoles makes a giant improvement.
Yeah, Bethesda games are best played on PC imo.

Last edited:

Thirty7ven

Banned
Good list i suppose, its missing Kingdom Come Deliverance. Have you played it? if not go ahead and give it a shot.

I have but dropped it early on after
waking up in a house after weeks recovering or something, there’s a girl and she says I owe her father or whatever.
I’ll get back to it someday.

Already played
I just can't... (Bethesda game/isometric view)
I'm interested

I don't have DQ11 and NNK1 but I have NNK2 on PS4 and Tales of Berseria. NNK1 didn't have that great scored when came out but NNK2 seems much better, have you played it?

I hated NNK2 and couldn’t get myself to finish it. It’s nothing like the first aside from being set in the same universe.

Last edited:
I feel like Outer Worlds doesn't belong in this weight class. Not because of budget (budget doesn't matter if you have the right content aesthetics, it's not a question of quantity), but because like other said - it's so... boring.

brian0057

Banned
Come on, you could give some insight, im sure you have things to say about them. Deus Ex is one of the best games, but only 2000. Not the new ones imo. But we are here to compare the three games, couldnt be possible that you thought they are equal?
  • Fallout 4:
    • Ok shooter.
    • Shit RPG.
  • Cyberpunk 2077:
    • GTA meets Deus Ex and fails at both.
  • The Outer Worlds:
    • Painfully mediocre. New Vegas is still Obsidian's peak. (And even then, I prefer 3).
All of them suck and there's already much better games that do what these games do but better.

Fallout: New Vegas > Fallout 4.
Deus Ex (all of them) and the Shadowrun trilogy > Cyberpunk 2077.
Fallout: New Vegas, again > The Outer Worlds.

junguler

Banned
i only played fallout 4 because it's the only one of these that gives the option to play in third person mode, nothing against those other two tho, i just can't play first person games anymore because of motion sickness issues.

Denton

Deus Ex (all of them) and the Shadowrun trilogy > Cyberpunk 2077.
I love Deus Ex (obviously) but Cyberpunk 2077 is fantastic. Quite close to nuDX in design, but on larger scale, I loved being able to see entire modern cyberpunk city and its surroundings instead of just small hubs as in DX. Driving all those sexy, beautifully designed cars and bikes in first person. In this respect both games offer different experience. Cyberpunk is also lot more cinematic (the amount of animations is staggering), yet with its unbroken, consistent first person perspective being quite fresh for the genre.

That said, yes it should have had even more interactivity with the world and better open world AI. But these issues do not mean the positives are not there.

Velius

Banned
Out of those three I've only played Fallout 4- I just gave my rig a complete upgrade, such that I have two rigs now, and I'm going to play Cyberpunk.

I remember this about Fallout 4:

I really liked it at first. I hated the "mobile game" elements, like the town building, and the fact that you had to tend to villages all over the map. It really, really took me out of the game. I never finished it

Roberts

Still waiting for Cyberpunk XSX patch, but I think I slightly prefer Fallout over Outer Worlds, mostly because I simply love to get lost in Bethesda worlds and Outer Worlds hubs are not exactly vast and super interesting, but action is better in OW and I think I prefer OW’s sense of humour and writing. Also, OWs DLCs were really good.

chixdiggit

Wow, kind of surprised about all the Outer World trash talk in here. I'm not saying it's my favorite game but I did enjoy it. Maybe it's because I had zero expectations.

i only played fallout 4 because it's the only one of these that gives the option to play in third person mode, nothing against those other two tho, i just can't play first person games anymore because of motion sickness issues.
Cyberpunk does have a third person mod. I haven't tried it myself but the option is available.

I have not played Cyberpunk and doubtful that there will be an urge to do so in the future.

The Outer Worlds was one of my biggest gaming disappointments. I saw the reveal trailer and then nothing else until I played it on GamePass. Boring environments that had, what I felt was, messy visual design. Forgettable story, characters and humour that fell flat. I don't really care about the "pandering" complaints about the game, but wow, the whole "HUR HUR CORPORATIONS BAD" angle was tiresome and one note. I'm not sure I remember anything positive about it, but then again I finished it and quickly forgot out it so maybe there was some but my memory is about as good as a chocolate teapot.

Fallout 4 however is memorable. Yes, the settlement building and annoying cookie cutter filler quests were note something I hope return. I don't remember if I liked the gunplay more than 3/NV (although I don't remember firing shots and them going at a 45 degree angle away from where I aimed like in 3/NV). The writing and quests had highs and lows, but by far the biggest thing I liked about FO4 (and 3/NV also) was the world was atmospheric, felt desolate and like I was truly exploring a wasteland.

I'll just leave this unpopular opinion here: I love mindlessly exploring in Bethesda games, bugs and all.

Armorian

Banned
Has Cyberpunk for PC been fixed?

It was always much superior to console versions.

They fixed majority of bugs witch patches, game is quite smooth sailing now. I am near the end and haven't encountered any game breaking bugs or even exe crashes.

Outer Worlds is a poorly designed, poorly written pile of trash that tries so desperately to ape Fallout.

Cyberpunk, despite its failures on old gen systems - was a fantastic time. Well written, well paced, fun gameplay. Same with Fallout.

Obsidian should clean house with the writers they currently have and get some better ones.
Wrong about characters and writing in Outerworld. Obsidian beats both in characters and writing. They struggle more in gameplay and polish department

fermcr

Fallout 4 >> Cyberpunk >> Outer Worlds

Fallout 4 is a great game. 8/9 out of 10
Cyberpunk and Outer Worlds are good games. 6/7 out of 10.

MiguelItUp

Overall I think FO4 was the best, followed by CP2077, and finally TOW.

FO4 was my least favorite of the newer FO games (haven't touched 76), but it still had VATS and very entertaining moments. Its writing felt incredibly subpar compared to Vegas and 3, but it wasn't abysmal.

CP2077, while janky, still had entertaining moments and things that kept me interested in playing. Its writing was a mixed bag for me. Had its high and mediocre moments, but I think the universe is what carried it for me.

TOW, while there was polish and quality throughout, was just so incredibly boring to me. It was very odd. Nothing about the game intrigued me, and it felt like an absolute chore to play. Not many titles have done that to me. The writing, at least in what I experienced, was incredibly forgettable.

Denton

Has Cyberpunk for PC been fixed yet?
It depends how you define "fixed". In my experience (playing since launch midnight) it was never really broken in the first place. I had a couple questbreaking bugs in 160 hours, fixable by reload (which takes about 5 seconds).
However, there are still glitches to this day connected to streaming NPCs. So sometimes you can see levitating object. Or NPC pedestrian disappears. Costmetic stuff like that. I have my doubts this will ever be fixed because it seems like they would have to completely rip out their NPC spawning system and re-implement it from scratch, and that's tall order with very little benefit at this point. But..maybe they'll do it anyway. In any case, the game is perfectly playable - and awesome - on PC.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Wrong about characters and writing in Outerworld. Obsidian beats both in characters and writing. They struggle more in gameplay and polish department

Ah yes. I too loved the lack of any moral ambiguity and the blatant characterization of what is and isn't evil. Who needs shades of gray when everyone can be written in black and white? All male characters? Brain dead, bigotted, hateful. All female characters? Virtuous, kind, clearly paragons of virtue. /s

Give me a break.

Last edited:

Velius

Banned
It was always much superior to console versions.

They fixed majority of bugs witch patches, game is quite smooth sailing now. I am near the end and haven't encountered any game breaking bugs or even exe crashes.
I never got hyped about it, I'm just always cautious about hype, but I have always loved CDPR games. Would you say this one is a quality title from them?

I just got a Ryzen 7 5800X and an RTX 3080 Ti :D

scalman

so why not play them all..i mean everyone played tons of F4 allready anyway .. and talk about freedom and do what you want thats still best game out there...

Armorian

Banned
I never got hyped about it, I'm just always cautious about hype, but I have always loved CDPR games. Would you say this one is a quality title from them?

I just got a Ryzen 7 5800X and an RTX 3080 Ti :D

After months of hearing people bitching about this game I'm surprised how good it is. It's not W3 level overall but it's very close in most important aspects. I had a blast with this game and I still have final mission to do! Right now I'm doing all the side stuff.

This hardware should just rip trough the game on ultra RT settings with DLSS.

Gp1

After more than a hundred hours on both Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk 2077 and some hours at Outer Worlds (it never clicked me)...

Cyberpunk 2077 is way better than both. F4 is a good game especially when nexusmod the shit out of it. But still is behind CP2077.

But I believe when CDPR deliver the dlc's and (if) the modding community firmly get behind CP2077, we will see a really interesting game.

Mozzarella

Has Cyberpunk for PC been fixed yet?
I wouldn't say its fixed, but its apparently being fixed, i mean in progress lol. By fixing i mean the bugs and glitches and performance improvement, but dont expect a complete overhaul at the moment, it has been months and all i have seen was bug fixes and quests fixes and very very few minor tweaks. I believe they are working on Patch 1.3, Marcin Momot replied in a tweet that its coming soon, but it has been 3 weeks since that comment he made, they could also work on adding "free" dlcs by demand from the community things like customization. However if you are looking for the final Cyberpunk package then you have to wait for the final edition when they add the main game with expansions, that is going to be approx at the start of 2023 or end of 2022 at best.
I would say, just fuck it, play the game now, 2022 is going to be stacked you will not find the time to play this game, way better games are coming like Elden Ring and BOTW 2 and who knows what else, do it dude, play it now when 1.3 drops and be done with it. Its not like going to get sooo much better. There is not legendary miraculous fix that will overhaul everything, this is not anime this is the real world.
After months of hearing people bitching about this game I'm surprised how good it is. It's not W3 level overall but it's very close in most important aspects. I had a blast with this game and I still have final mission to do! Right now I'm doing all the side stuff.

This hardware should just rip trough the game on ultra RT settings with DLSS.
Its not as bad as people whine about it for sure, it has many issues but a lot of people love to hate on it now, you have people who are fed up with CDPR praise and wanted to see them fall and fail, they are pleased now, then you have the seriously disappointed people who were hyped since 2013, and you have the Rockstar fanboys who wanted GTA and still to this day compare the games, and you have hardcore RPG fans who thought it was going to be rich with RPG elements and high replay value, and you have people from previous gen who got scammed with marketing, and you also have people "sjw" or whatnot who are mad about the "problematic" issues, and you have this and you have that, so yeah this game got caught in the mess lol, but i agree its a decent game like 3/5 not bad or trash and its getting overblown hate but its also not good and its situation shouldnt receive a lot of praise either, it must be balanced at least for now, until things get better. Thats my take anyway, its not objective.
After more than a hundred hours on both Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk 2077 and some hours at Outer Worlds (it never clicked me)...

Cyberpunk 2077 is way better than both. F4 is a good game especially when nexusmod the shit out of it. But still is behind CP2077.

But I believe when CDPR deliver the dlc's and (if) the modding community firmly get behind CP2077, we will see a really interesting game.
I doubt that will happen but i would like it if it did, the Cyberpunk game with moddablility like Bethesda game should be interesting to come back to, as it is now it has been months and i have never touched Cyberpunk 2077 at all, since the day i finished it, because there is nothing to do and the mods are subpar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom