• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 76 - Official Nuka-World Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Fallout 76's Season 11: Nuka-World kicks off on December 6, 2022. Head to Nuka-World in this trailer for the upcoming Season 11 to see a new ally, new emotes, and much more. Season 11: Nuka-World brings rewards including Nuka Quantum Collectron, Bottle and Cappy Backpacks, and Nuka-Cola themed Power Armour. Free for all Fallout 76 players.

Does someone still play this shit to this day?

Yep, because people don't just listen to what other people tell them. They play games that they enjoy playing regardless of anyone else's opinion. Fallout 76 is a very fun game for the community of people who play it. I know I would enjoy it also if I wasn't occupied with other games.

marquimvfs

Yep, because people don't just listen to what other people tell them. They play games that they enjoy playing regardless of anyone else's opinion. Fallout 76 is a very fun game for the community of people who play it. I know I would enjoy it also if I wasn't occupied with other games.
Good for you. Tried it at launch and it was such a mess (like a 100 times worse than Cyberpunk) that I don't wat to touch it ever again.

Good for you. Tried it at launch and it was such a mess (like a 100 times worse than Cyberpunk) that I don't wat to touch it ever again.

It's a wayyyy better game now. Night and day difference. It's now not only where it should have been, it's far better than it could have been back when it first launched even if the launch was perfect.

Rykan

Does someone still play this shit to this day?
It has a fairly dedicated community and supposedly the game has made a lot of improvements. I've last played it about a year ago and while the game wasn't really for me, my experience was mostly free of bugs and was stable.

Pilgrimzero

I got back into it 2 weeks ago and really appreciate all the updates. Having a lot of fun.

Question:

I don’t understand what I do at the Nuka-fair.

I challenge the robot to a INT test and nothing happens. Can’t seem to activate anything anywhere. Like the wheel in the tent. I’ve bought a few things like apparel….
What am I missing?

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member

It's actually waaaay better than it was initially, at launch. However..... it gets repetitive in the end game. You're literally just waiting on nuke launches to make shit harder(enemy and flora upgrades) so you can farm legends and good crafting shit. The end game is basically gearing your character up, which I believe I am 1 step below to maxing out. I ran with a rads/mutation build and I destroy shit solo with low damage minigun that explodes on impact, so the lower my hp, the higher the damage I do. It's a fun game, till you hit the end game and this looks like all cosmetics. They need to fucking add heavy story elements and quests with NEW assets accompanying it all, but this looks more of the same. Tons of themed cosmetics, a few quests to tie it all in and that's it. Hopefully I am wrong, but I see nothing here that PULLS me back in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom