• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famicom Mini Collector's Box #2 Unveiled!!!

john tv

Argh!! Want!!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/club/f_mini2/index.html

open.jpg

john tv

Also: Famicom color GBA SP Wireless Adapter! Club Nintendo only (400 points). Also, regular version (not Famicom color) going on sale separately on July 15 for 2,000 yen.

photo_12.jpg

kamikaze

psst...noa, look carefully and see how you should deal with collector's editions. too bad well never see it outside of japan. i've got a bunch of cube imports whose points are unused (not sure if they're still good actually)...

anybody in japan need extra club nintendo points in exchange for helping me track down a copy of pawapuro 9 (gcn)?

kamikaze said:
psst...noa, look carefully and see how you should deal with collector's editions. too bad well never see it outside of japan. i've got a bunch of cube imports whose points are unused (not sure if they're still good actually)...

anybody in japan need extra club nintendo points in exchange for helping me track down a copy of pawapuro 9 (gcn)?

I'll take 'em if you don't want em! PM me or email andrewv(atmark)yukihime[dot]com. I don't think points expire, but their value is halved 60 days after release.

john tv

As always, I'll take any CN points too! I got the Mario Family figures from last time; I'm gonna have some fun with them and take random pics of them out and about in Tokyo. Once I do, I'll post 'em up on nokonoko for all to see. Stay tuned. :)

cvxfreak

I'm the only who doesn't find the Famicom Mini packaging THAT good when alone. But, in a group binder, I find them awesome.

john, is it possible to give us a little gallery show of all the items you've gotten thus far? To be honest, I've lost track of all their offerings as of late.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
john tv said:
As always, I'll take any CN points too! I got the Mario Family figures from last time; I'm gonna have some fun with them and take random pics of them out and about in Tokyo. Once I do, I'll post 'em up on nokonoko for all to see. Stay tuned. :)

If I get to meet up with you when I'm in Japan next month, you can take all the club Nintendo points I've got sitting around.

SuperPac

That's purdy. Let's hope the NES classics do well in the US so Nintendo will release some more. MMmmmmm...

TheAdamantShot said:
john, is it possible to give us a little gallery show of all the items you've gotten thus far? To be honest, I've lost track of all their offerings as of late.

If this helps, I've been digging up shots of Club Nintendo items from Yahoo Auctions Japan. It's a great resource for decent shots of new Japanese games and promo items!

Here are a few:

air1949air-img600x450-1086601943dscf0006.jpg

sakuzo3155-img600x450-1086396340dscn3836.jpg

Gamecube top-plate replacement (one of many):

ni_yu_jp-img600x455-107431177545_03_1.jpg

gowara4-img600x450-1082886162syatulsize.jpg

hironari1221-img600x450-1086391989p5200041.jpg

Gameboy SP Body-Swap:

pshiro04-img600x450-1086708931gbasp2.jpg

Hero

All that stuff looks cool.

Questions though.

What is in the second wave of Famicom Mini again? I noticed Twin Bee ( I think ) and Mario Bros (stupid..it's in every SMBA).

And does the wireless GBA adapter work with all multiplayer GBA games, or do the games need to be programmed for it specifically?

jarrod

Banned
Famicom Mini Series 1
-Bomberman (Hudson)
-Donkey Kong (Nintendo)
-Excitebike (Nintendo)
-Ice Climber (Nintendo)
-Mappy (Namco)
-Pac-Man (Namco)
-Star Soldier (Hudson)
-Super Mario Bros (Nintendo)
-Xevious (Namco)
-Zelda no Densetsu 1: The Hyrule Fantasy (Nintendo)

Famicom Mini Series 2
-Balloon Fight (Nintendo)
-Clu Clu Land (Nintendo)
-Dig-Dug (Namco)
-Dr. Mario (Nintendo)
-Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Douchuu (Konami)
-Makai-Mura (Capcom)
-Mario Bros (Nintendo)
-Takahahi Meijin no Bouken Shima (Hudson)
-Twinbee (Konami)
-Wrecking Crew (Nintendo)

Famicom Mini Extra
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Z Gundam Hot Scramble (Bandai)

jarrod

Banned
Hero said:
Where the hell is Ghosts n' Goblins?
Sorry I used JP titles...

-Makai-Mura (Capcom) = Ghosts n' Goblins
-Takahahi Meijin no Bouken Shima (Hudson) = Adventure Island

Hero

jarrod said:
Sorry I used JP titles...

-Makai-Mura (Capcom) = Ghosts n' Goblins
-Takahahi Meijin no Bouken Shima (Hudson) = Adventure Island

Oh, I wasn't swearing at you, sorry. Heh. I wasn't sure if Ghosts n' Goblins was even considered for Famicom Mini, but apparently it is. I thought Makai-Murai translated to Devil something or over. Good to see Adventure Island too, but didn't JPN just get the GCN remake of it?

NoA BETTER get Punch Out. I need it.

I wonder how long until they announce Wave 2 over here. Think we'll get any games that JPN won't?

Top Bottom