• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1614 (Death Stranding)

Belmonte

G463lfU.gif

edge cant even finish the game and famitsu gives it a perfect score
this has not happend that often yet I think. Reviews being that devided. I wil probably love it. hope it sells alot
Whats that with those reviews (scores) being devided?
All the 10's 9's and 8's pointing out that devided is an oversteatment😉

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Congratulations to Kojima's team, and of course Kojima.

I think the game is gonna do decently. If nothing else, it wil spark the curiosity of a lot of people.

However, as far Famitsu's scores go. They gave Nintendogs a perfect score, which is perfectly respectable. But, they gave a perfect score to fucking Final Fantasy XII. That's when I stopped paying attention to them completely. Their reputation has been run into the ground from my perspective.

GymWolf

Not to troll the game, but since when we consider famitsu review more useful than toilette paper?

I mean even the obnoxious 1 hour cringe review from kotaku has more weight than that...

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Not to troll the game, but since when we consider famitsu review more useful than toilette paper?

I mean even the obnoxious 1 hour cringe review from kotaku has more weight than that...
What is this famitsu magazine ? Some sony thing?

GymWolf

What is this famitsu magazine ? Some sony thing?
Nah a japanese magazine kinda famous for payed reviews and in general for being positive about most japanese triple A game.

Ds taking a bad score on famitsu was more improbable than next star wars movie not being a complete shitshow.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
death stranding is one best game i ever played. it feels limitless the number of things you can do in that game

im watching a playthrough from one the guys that got the game before release date and the game is dead. nothing built. and dude is about to pass me, and in my game, i have a highway across the map. strands everywhere.
i feels so alive and yet you are alone.

i think it was a mistake review a game like that the way they did.

Tomeru

I think people are deliberately making this game into something obtuse and alien, when in fact its a fucking video game where you do things with a controller.

I cant help but imagine people looking at their own arms and legs, looking all preplexed and shit, going "what are those things, what do I do with these"...

Fucking hell. Its a video game guys. A good one too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom