• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1836 — Granblue Fantasy: Relink, Prince of Persia, and Tekken 8 scored

2f0027c5-73c5-430c-aa8a-a68ed01be283.__CR0,0,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.png

This week’s Famitsu review scores are in.
  • Granblue Fantasy: Relink (PS5, PS4) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40]
  • Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 8/9/8/8 [33/40]
  • Tekken 8 (PS5, Xbox Series) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40]

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I don’t need reviews to confirm this but glad to see the long wait for Granblue Fantasy Relink was well worth it.

the game super fun to and just damn right gorgeous! Seriously some of the vista looks like painted concept art come to life….its fucking unreal.

Last edited:
I don’t need reviews to confirm this but glad to see the long wait for Granblue Fantasy Relink was well worth it.

the game super fun to and just damn right gorgeous! Seriously some of the vista looks like painted concept are come to life….its fucking unreal.
Same here. I'm barely at Chapter 3 since I didn't have much time to play it (copy arrived late, plus wanted to try the FF7 Rebirth demo, etc.), but really loving it so far.

Top Bottom