• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1852 — Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance and more scored

ss_b531eb2bd2e0c3abbd72fe0d25d223724a6e1b21.1920x1080.jpg

This week’s Famitsu review scores are in.
  • Construction Simulator 4 (Switch) – 7/8/7/7 [29/40]
  • MotoGP 24 (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]
  • Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance(PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40]
    • A single route takes 80 hours to clear.

Yo, Danjin44 Danjin44 ! Help me out here! :messenger_fearful:

Ok first of all it's Atlus and this like them releasing a updated Persona like Persona 5 to Persona 5 Royale

When it comes to Atlus Games like SMT and Persona. For thier newer entries that are coming up like Persona 6, I'll just wait for the better version and see if they added any woke stuff to it before buying it. So yeah I'm wait and buy on most Japanese games now too

Ok first of all it's Atlus and this like them releasing a updated Persona like Persona 5 to Persona 5 Royale

When it comes to Atlus Games like SMT and Persona. For thier newer entries that are coming up like Persona 6, I'll just wait for the better version and see if they added any woke stuff to it before buying it. So yeah I'm wait and buy on most Japanese games now too
Tbh, that has been Atlus' modus operandi for ages now, so it's not really a surprise there. I suppose you're just not that excited about SMTVV, and that's perfectly fine. :p

Also, you're baiting me to give you triggered reactions to your posts, so this is the last one I've given you for today. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Tbh, that has been Atlus' modus operandi for ages now, so it's not really a surprise there. I suppose you're just not that excited about SMTVV, and that's perfectly fine. :p

I played the OG SMTV on Switch. I enjoyed it but wasn't really anything special

I am getting the enchanced version on Steam so I can play on Steamdeck and it will run better. But I am waiting a sale, and one where it's a deep discount on the game

Also, you're baiting me to give you triggered reactions to your posts, so this is the last one I've given you for today. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Walter White I Give Up GIF by Breaking Bad

Hypereides

Gold Member
The scores are irrelevant to me. The art direction and design in SMTV:V itself sold me on it, apart from the turn-based combat. Its superb.

Last edited:
Top Bottom