• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famous Game Leaker “The Snitch” is Retiring

He announced on insider-gaming in an interview

Link: to rest of interview

Said he’s focusing on his discord community now. He was one of the most accurate leakers around.

wtf-what-the-fuck.gif
I wonder how many people realize that’s Tom Delonge?

Shifty1897

I am confused about everyone who accused him of making things up. Dude just had access to see video uploads to YouTube, so the only times he was wrong was if somebody uploaded a trailer and then decided to pull it later. He was right like 80-90% of the time.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I am confused about everyone who accused him of making things up. Dude just had access to see video uploads to YouTube, so the only times he was wrong was if somebody uploaded a trailer and then decided to pull it later. He was right like 80-90% of the time.
He was right more times than not a lot of people just didn't like the cryptic game he made out of it

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
He was right more times than not a lot of people just didn't like the cryptic game he made out of it

I think that's kind of what makes it more engaging and fun. His persona is that of like...internet dungeon Master, and we're just pawns rolling the dice and outriddling the ancient ruins' riddles. It's kind of akin to like...an ARG, if an ARG had a journalist difficulty setting. Or better yet, they were like the modern version of videogame puzzles. A clever little riddle with a super obvious answer that your father tells you as a child to keep you distracted so your dumb child ass doesn't do something perfectly logical like play hide and go fuck yourself in the middle of the interstate lunch traffic. Or something. What The fuck was this post about? Oh yeah, the puzzles were just little fun diversions, like the mazes and word searches on kids menus at restaurants or whatever. Designed so you spend just long enough on them to feel like a silly guy when you finally figure it out, but not so long that all the blood, expression and soul drains from your face and down the street into a sewer like some Aleck Max shit or whatever whilst your brittle, lifeless husk of an empty vessel falls to the ground and shatters into grains of sand while Get Born Again by Alice in Chains plays. The real Alice in Chains. With Staley. Not racist or anything, and dude can sing, but some bands would just function in a fundamentally different way if you replaced the vocalist, whereas some bands you can swap the shit out like Nero. Linkin Park, for all the hell they get, I don't believe they'd function as Linkin Park without Chester Bennington. They're now just "those five guys from Linkin Park," and not Linkin Park themselves. But I suppose that's why I feel the way I do about Home Alone. Wet Bandits is the name of my Hardcore xxx wrestling tag team, too. Just a funny anecdote. Hadn't even seen the movie, The naming was completely unrelated. I guess there are only so many possible combinations of feelings and words and expressions within our five senses and our limited perception of the universe.

I am please to announce that soon I will be retiring from living in 2022. I shall continue my existence on a new path, in 2023.

It's going to sound narcissistic and pushy, but I'm sure I even helped 2022 get more visibility. It's been quite an exciting year and 2023 is looking amazing, with a number of amazing days, but let's face it, it's not so much fun [for me] living in 2022 anymore.

Top Bottom