• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fan Reimagines Games Like Skyrim, Cyberpunk 2077, And More As Isometric Titles

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

According to a recent report from DSO Gaming, YouTuber Flurdeh has taken some popular games that are often associated with first-person or third-person perspectives, and added a tilt shift technique to some footage of them, essentially making them look like isometric titles. In a series called "Tiny Game Worlds" the user has reimagined such popular games as Skyrim, Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin's Creed Origins, Days Gone, Red Dead Redemption 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Battlefield 1 and more from these new viewpoints.

Kuranghi

Nice! I love the HL2 one.

Finally someone that actually gets how to properly emulate the effect of a tilt-shift lens, almost every time I see "tilt-shift effect" in games it usually doesn't have the right focal length or others factors that are important to the effect, and the "depth of field" blurry effect is just bands at the top and bottom and don't have the right... geometry? If that makes sense, to make your brain think its a minature.

This actually comes close to the better tilt-shift photography I've seen, like this:

f74730a0e5338d90fcaee7960fa9af3c.jpg

Can't seem to find that in HQ anymore, thats the best one I could find, its even better when its the original image.

Robb

Gold Member
Battlefield and Cyberpunk look super neat! Half-life 2 was pretty cool as well. Nice find!

Top Bottom