• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fast & Furious crossover with Jurassic World ? "Never say never" comment director Justin Lin

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Fast & Furious X Jurassic World? Well, it's not off the table...​

fast-furious-jurassic-world-crossover-172238.jpg

"I’m all in!" F9 star Michelle Rodriguez responded when Collider asked about that possibility.
"Once you reach a certain pinnacle, there’s nowhere to go, but to cross brand and merge. It’s what big corporations do with each other when they get too big. You just have to brand and merge with each other.
The only thing standing in the way is lawyers and studios. Usually the brands that you’re trying to merge belong to different studios. But if it’s under the same umbrella, I don’t know. I’m just saying, it works."

Director Justin Lin then weighed in by saying, "I never say never to anything. Part of our philosophy is not to ever be boxed in or labeled. That’s all I will say."

It certainly sounds like the door is open to a crossover like this. Which Universal franchise could cross the path with F&F ?

Last edited:

epicnemesis

Hmmm on one hand I watch fast and furious for stupid action, on the other hand I find Jurassic world to be too stupid to be watchable.

DKehoe

Seems it's just them responding to being asked about it by someone else rather than bringing it up themselves. It's not like they are going to shoot down the idea.

manfestival

I would definitely watch this movie. Bring it on... well it can't be completely unaware hot trash. Just normal hot trash is fine.

ZehDon

Gold Member
It's 2025.
There's a line around the block of the local cinema. It's been like that for weeks.
The people exiting the cinema are dazed. All they're saying is "Wow".
The posters in the frames outside the cinema have all been changed to just one movie.

Vin Diesel. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Geoff Goldblum.
Jurrasic Streets.
"I live my life one velociraptor at a time."

Last edited:
Top Bottom