• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

deanote666

Reminder that this is the last banner that First Hassan has a rate up for. I tried to NP2 him and failed.

At least I already have Ishtar at NP3 so I can skip the upcoming banner.

Down to 8 missing servants. Tried to NP1 Enkidu and failed. Of those I have, only 4 aren't at max ascension. :(

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I think they are giving 10 more tickets at the end of the event. I’ll try for Gramps one last time with those. I have tons of unleveled SRs so I should probably just level those instead of collecting more servants.

EDarkness

In the last couple of months, I haven't gotten ONE 4* or higher servant. Tried on multiple banners, used all of the tickets they've given us, bought SQ, too. Nothing. Man, I forgot how terrible the pulling is in this game. I'm definitely frustrated at this point. I wanted another Artoria Alter and couldn't even get her. Ugh.

Zambatoh

In the last couple of months, I haven't gotten ONE 4* or higher servant. Tried on multiple banners, used all of the tickets they've given us, bought SQ, too. Nothing. Man, I forgot how terrible the pulling is in this game. I'm definitely frustrated at this point. I wanted another Artoria Alter and couldn't even get her. Ugh.

Oh don't let it get you down. Almost everyone but the whales tend to go several months without a golden servant. While the rest of us just gotta save and save for that one servant we just gotta have.

Pejo

Did you get Mecha Liz? She's 4* lol.

But yea everyone has their droughts. Weren't you saving up for Eresh? She's coming up soon.

EDarkness

Yeah. It's been frustrating because I haven't felt like I've wanted a servant that's so hard to get mostly 4* units, but I can't even do that. I guess I'll just go back to hoarding and hope for the best. It's just so frustrating. I'll probably cut down my playing for a while to cool off.

Zambatoh

A visual guide for the Christmas Re-run. Courtesy of r/grandorder.
z1ypdhw16px31.png

Last edited:

Pejo

I saw there was an app update this time - are we getting animation updates or something with the rerun?

Zambatoh

I saw there was an app update this time - are we getting animation updates or something with the rerun?
I don't think so. What's currently happening is that while the Android update is out, we are still stuck waiting for Apple to catch up. Which is why the server is still down.

Pejo

I don't think so. What's currently happening is that while the Android update is out, we are still stuck waiting for Apple to catch up. Which is why the server is still down.
Just saw the news, down until 6PM Pacific. 22 hours. Global's longest maintenance, dethroning the old Nerofest maintenance of yesteryear.

Sucks too, because the 1/2 AP catch up stuff, as well as the 10 summon tickets for login streak. Might be worth it to set an alarm for the time the server is supposed to come back just to log in and get your tickets.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I was reading on Reddit that Euro people will have to wake up around 2am if they want to keep their streak going for the event.

Pejo

So let's take bets here on compensation.

I got 50 gafpoints on 10 gold apples, 10 quartz, 4mil QP

If it goes past 24 hours, then triple that and 10-20 free tickets on top.

Zambatoh

Ordinarily it's 1 quart per hour of planned maintenance. But otherwise we get Golden Apples instead.
I don't think apolo-tickets have ever been a thing.

Last edited:

Zambatoh

Only 4 quartz? Damn that doesn't even begin to make up for this. We were supposed to get 10 summon tickets from the login streaks. Plus with the 7 day weekly streak broken, that's another ticket and quartz down the drain right there.

Last edited:

Zambatoh

I'm pretty much just saving mine. For what though? Fuck if I know. I want Eresh, but I also want the Foreigners. Gah! Choices!

Pejo

Well here's the rest of the compensation:

Apology in regards to the 8 Million Downloads Commemorative Login Bonus
We will be compensating users whose login streaks were broken during the 8 Million Downloads Campaign due to the extended maintenance.
The Compensation Items that you receive will vary depending on when you received the Day 1 Login Bonus.
The Login Bonus Period will not be extended.
Applies to:
Users whose login streak was broken due to the extended maintenance.
Distribution Method:
Present Box
Distribution Period:
2019-11-20 20:00 - 2020-04-30 16:59 PDT
Date you received the Day 1 Login BonusCompensation Items
2019-11-7 20:00
- 11-8 19:59 PST
Day 5: Hero Crystal: Star Fou ALL ★3 (HP) x10
Day 6: Hero Crystal: Sun Fou ALL ★3 (ATK) x10
Day 7: Summon Ticket x10
2019-11-8 20:00
- 11-9 19:59 PST
Day 4: Blaze of Wisdom ALL ★4 (SR) x10
2019-11-9 20:00
- 11-10 19:59 PST
Day 3: 10,000,000 QP
2019-11-10 20:00
- 11-11 19:59 PST
Day 2: Golden Fruit x10
Day 3: 10,000,000 QP

Interlude Campaign Part Three Pickup Summon (Daily) Period:
2019-10-30 21:00 PDT - 11-13 19:59 PST
Babylonia Anime Pickup Summon (Daily) Period:
2019-10-30 21:00 PDT - 11-14 19:59 PST
Revival: The Little Santa Alter - Christmas 2018 - Lite Event Period:
2019-11-12 20:00 - 11-21 19:59 PST
Revival: Christmas 2018 Pickup Summon (Daily) Period:
2019-11-12 20:00 - 11-26 19:59 PST

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Thanksgiving info:

Rate ups will be...
To celebrate Thanksgiving, this Pickup Summon will feature a rotating lineup of eight popular Servants: "★5 (SSR) Gilgamesh," "★5 (SSR) Okita Souji," "★5 (SSR) Amakusa Shirou," "★5 (SSR) Mysterious Heroine X," "★5 (SSR) Leonardo da Vinci," "★5 (SSR) Altria Pendragon (Lancer)," "★5 (SSR) Hijikata Toshizo," and "★5 (SSR) Iskandar"!

Lots of other stuff in there like half off dailies, extra quests and free daily goodies.

Also reading there is an update possibly coming tonight that will subtitle NPs.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I’m on box 8. Fruitcake farming sucks because the nodes don’t drop much and I only have 1 CE for it.

deanote666

Managed to get the First Hassan to NP2 using the last of my free SQ. Got a kscope (9th copy) on one of my 2 tickets as well.

Even with the max fruitcake drop bonus, there are still pathetically few drops to get a bonus for. Got everything from the shop except for the special fou from the lottery currency and the monuments.

Apparently the rare prisms from welfare servants come after the 3ed Christmas, possibly the rerun. And it will only apply to newly acquired copies. You will get the rare prisms in the gift box the same way you will get unregistered origins when you get a 6th copy of a 5*. You won't get any rare prisms if you have extra welfare servants before that goes live.

Last edited:

Pejo

I've entirely skipped this rerun so far. Just haven't felt like grinding in this game. What are the big box prizes this time? I might burn some apples tonight to get through the first 5~ boxes if it's worthwhile.

EDarkness

I feel like the missions for grinding aren't fun at all. I'm on box 2 and I don't feel like doing more because the missions are a pain to do. If they want us to grind this stuff out, then they need to make these missions better for that sort of thing. Not sure I'm gonna continue with this event as it stands. I didn't like it last year and not a fan of it this year, either.

Zambatoh

The Snowflakes map that drops fruitcakes also drops shortcakes. Shortcakes can be converted into Fruitcakes to make that part of the grind easier.
As for me, I've already cleared the 10 boxes, now I'm just working on getting the last of the Fous and (if I have time) the remaining Jantas. Stockings can be converted into rolls, but it takes a while.

deanote666

1/2 AP Ember missions... Unlimited Farming Works!

176/177 of the servants I own are at max ascension. Missing 2 riders (Medb and Columbus) but all of the riders I have are at max level too.

Last edited:

Pejo

Welp, I just got Kiyohime to Bond 10, and I think I'm almost officially out of AoE Berserkers at this point to raise bond with. Are there any more coming up in gacha?

I've maxed:
  • Fran
  • Kiyo
  • Raikou
  • Tamamocat
Almost maxed:
  • Chacha
  • Lancelot
Just started:
  • Bunyan
  • Darius
I know Bloodaxe and Spartacus are both AoE but I can barely guarantee a 1 round KO on farming stages with Bunyan and she's got a way better kit than either of those two. I feel like it's going to be a long time until we get more AoE zerkers.

Maybe Dantes can clear that first round, I'll have to try it.

deanote666

I've only got a hand full of max bond level servants. Arjuna, Tamamo cat, Raiko. I kept cycling them all out to get every servant at least bond level 5 for 1/2 AP interluded. Ran out of interludes. Also cycling them out for lower bond level SQ rewards.

I'm missing 7 5* and 1 3* servants total (2nd mecha liz doesn't count since it's time locked) so I have 177 servants total.

With the current 1/2 AP farms, I've got all of my 5* and 4* at max level and less than 40 not max level 3* and below.

All 177 are max ascension.

Last edited:
Top Bottom