• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Pejo

Yay, NA gets lotto 100 spin early, for our upcoming Christmas lotto.

Pa2WS0C.png

Pejo

Looks like the new Melty Blood is getting even more FGO characters. I honestly would love to see them turn it into FGO the fighting game, so I'm all for this:

1f5urbnj495a1.png

deanote666

I didn't even know we had special missions going on currently.
I think I missed the initial notification too.

Potential spoiler figure being advertised on their twitter! We need SQ from the trauma caused! (And who can afford figures if you play this game?)

Last edited:

deanote666

New MP shop CE.

Got 20k MP but not sure I'll ever use it..

deanote666

Not liking the new event layout so far.

Forcing me to use apples on the garbage quests to unlock the better quests since progress is determined by the prize boxes.

Pejo

New MP shop CE.

Got 20k MP but not sure I'll ever use it..

No Mashu, no buy(u).

Not liking the new event layout so far.

Forcing me to use apples on the garbage quests to unlock the better quests since progress is determined by the prize boxes.
I haven't even started yet, as usual. I have even less of a reason to grind this time since the new ember stages came out this year, so I'll try to get NP5 Karna, but won't go past that. Male Santa... what is this world coming to?

Got NP2 Vritra in 80 rolls. Wasn't sure I should even go for her, but AoE Arts with a NP gain skill said "do it". Makes me nervous that her NP is only 3 hit though...

deanote666

No Mashu, no buy(u).

I haven't even started yet, as usual. I have even less of a reason to grind this time since the new ember stages came out this year, so I'll try to get NP5 Karna, but won't go past that. Male Santa... what is this world coming to?

Got NP2 Vritra in 80 rolls. Wasn't sure I should even go for her, but AoE Arts with a NP gain skill said "do it". Makes me nervous that her NP is only 3 hit though...
Embers are a bonus but you shouldn't be doing the prize boxes for embers. Skill gems are the main draw for me. I'm still low on the blue ones after raising all my servant's skill levels to at least level 4.

These events are also the best source for MP. You've implied you don't usually have enough for the shop CE's so this should lure you in.

Got Vritra to NP2. Took more than 80 rolls. Let's just say the mercy system was almost relevant to NP1.

anthony2690

Banned
Does she have an alt color that gets rid of the stupid black censorsuit? But yea, she looks fun. I have it installed but haven't had time to try it out yet.
No idea, I've never used it tbh.
But you can probably custom colour it?
I just use default as I'm lazy.

deanote666

There's SQ that you need to clear 30 boxes to get, fyi.

Unless you want to burn a bunch of apples at the end to finish the story, I'd recommend starting now since story progress is measured by how many boxes you've gone through.

deanote666

Did a challenge quest for the first time in awhile. My lores dropped below 70.

Did it with double castoria and Asvatthaman with a couple of kscopes. Got lucky on the evade and just spammed his NP.

Last edited:

Pejo

I started farming yesterday. Still have quite a bit to do, but honestly I don't really even care. I've been skipping the story this time too. Not really interested in Karna.

deanote666

I started farming yesterday. Still have quite a bit to do, but honestly I don't really even care. I've been skipping the story this time too. Not really interested in Karna.
Do it for her.

aVjCjTG.png

Plus, there's an animation after you do each mini singularity.

Farm them resources! The 100 pulls after box 21 makes everything before it worthwhile!

Pejo

I've been making good progress on boxes, should be able to get NP5 Karna after all. Farming has been nice and easy with Spishtar.

Still skipping the story, I might go back and read it later in the archives. I am not really a fan of this format. I prefer the simple "just beat the time locked stages" for past lottos. Being forced to collect those presents is stupid.

In other news. Arcade creating the salt again. Teasing maid Kama.
75b2l2bgqs7a1.png

2YLAeEF.png

deanote666

I burned a few apples early on to keep mostly current with the story.

No point letting AP pool on the lesser nodes more than necessary.

You need to get to box 30 (I think) and clear the extra quests to get enough boxes to clear the special lotto.

Last day!

I'm north of 60 boxes atm.

Got the blue saber gems north of 100 again but they won't last long.

Running out of skills I want to spend QP on. Still have plenty of skills to level up but the other resources needed for skills will disappear really quick when I start doing that.

At 1.4B QP, still have a lot of items from the lotto to trade in for QP.

deanote666

Man I've been getting them like candy. I already had 4 drop. It's been making the farming easier for sure. It's gonna be down to the wire.
MLB that sucker and stick on a bond CE. (8 copies is the minimum to MLB 1 and not lose amount of drops)

If you put it on your castoria support and you pop up in my friend list, you'll probably get a few friend points from me.

deanote666

Got CE drop #6.

Raised a mystic code from level 1 to level 10 during this event.

Edit: CE drop #7.

Edit: Master level 151.

Last edited:

Pejo

Well, not bad for getting it done in like 24 hours. Got 2 lores, the grail, and almost all of the black presents lotto cleared. I think I stalled out at box 8 of the regular lotto.

l0ElXlq.jpg

Pejo

So I've been knocking out some of these interludes/strengthening quests with the 1/2 AP. Why of all the characters are Liz's so hard? weird wave formations with random 200k HP enemies dotted in with crazy def.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

deanote666

Liz is dragon.

Dragons are strong. :p

Leaning towards Red extra 1 on the GSSR. Red special 2 is tempting me with Jalter.

Have a feeling I'm getting a NP level on Himiko though...

deanote666

Where do you see the gssr list?
It's in the in app news.

Don't have the web link on me at the moment

Make sure you read the whole red vs white rules. Red involves female only characters. White is only male/gender unknown characters.

Last edited:

Pejo

It's in the in app news.

Don't have the web link on me at the moment

Make sure you read the whole red vs white rules. Red involves female only characters. White is only male/gender unknown characters.
I wish I could see the data for red vs white selection. I can't imagine many picking white.

here's the web link btw for any thread lurkers:

*edit*

Looks like I'm probably also going for Red Extra 1. The only real losers for me on that banner would be Himiko since she doesn't have a damaging NP or ANOTHER Melt, which I got again on last year's GSSR. Give me a 3/4 shot of getting something good. Melt won't leave me alone though...

I like specific characters in red extra 2 more, but my chances are lower overall of getting something I want.

Last edited:

Pejo

Holy shit, they actually did it. Pressed one of the other "make money" buttons that they've been holding on to:

JP NY servant:

ps9x3gaqx89a1.png

I WOULD be mega hyped since I loved Kirei, BUT he's another fucking Alter Ego.

deanote666

I wish I could see the data for red vs white selection. I can't imagine many picking white.

here's the web link btw for any thread lurkers:

[/URL][/URL]

*edit*

Looks like I'm probably also going for Red Extra 1. The only real losers for me on that banner would be Himiko since she doesn't have a damaging NP or ANOTHER Melt, which I got again on last year's GSSR. Give me a 3/4 shot of getting something good. Melt won't leave me alone though...

I like specific characters in red extra 2 more, but my chances are lower overall of getting something I want.
Melt was one of the worst luck runs I had trying to get her to NP1 on the originalbanner. On the event rerun, I got 2 copies in a single 10 pull.

Wouldn't mind more copies because of the original run.
Holy shit, they actually did it. Pressed one of the other "make money" buttons that they've been holding on to:

JP NY servant:

ps9x3gaqx89a1.png

I WOULD be mega hyped since I loved Kirei, BUT he's another fucking Alter Ego.
They are the "3 alter egos", unless I'm remembering wrong.

Not sure how Muramasa escaped that classification.

Last edited:

Pejo

My time has come. Costume MUST get, plus I want to finish the story, I was enjoying it until I ran out of time last year and had to skip and still didn't finish the event.

mj1yo7utay9a1.png

Top Bottom