• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

deanote666

That moment when you're trying to empty your mostly full AP guage at 3:30am and you level up when you still have another gatcha whith a full stamina bar that needs drained.

One reflects on that robert frost poem we had to memorize in school.

And many more miles before I can sleep.

Last edited:

deanote666

Fgo: force open video when opens app

Also Fgo: able to open news after video plays

Also fgo: news warns that the video you watched to get to the news contains spoilers.

Pejo

Fgo: force open video when opens app

Also Fgo: able to open news after video plays

Also fgo: news warns that the video you watched to get to the news contains spoilers.

Cbs Fbi GIF by Wolf Entertainment

deanote666

But why would you do any yolo pulls on a banner where you already have everything at NP5?
I don't have 2/3 of the 4* NP5.

I don't have any of the 4* on Kiara's banner NP5 but have Kiara NP5.

Like how I got NP7 space Ishtar before NP5 Jane, NP6 Tamamo lancer before Mordred rider NP2, NP8 Shuten (3 copies from the joint rate up) before Raiden NP2.

The summer pirates are my only 4* NP1.

Last edited:
Lostbelt 6 Part 1 will be after maintenance tonight.

Part 2 will come June 19/20. No date for Part 3, but I'd guess in July after Anniversary.

Also according to the stream, "Faerie Knight" was localized as "Tam Lin."

The time has come, let's see what 6 tickets and 375 SQ gets me.

EDIT: Tam Lin Tristan GET
Morgan GET
Tam Lin Gawain GET

Screenshot_20230606-031926.png

No NP2 Morgan, but I think I'll manage. She apparently gets lots of banners in the future and I've got Lancelot/Koyanskaya/Oberon to worry about.

Last edited:

Pejo

NP4 Tristan, 2 from tickets, then got this sweet thang:

84W4vw3.jpg

iu

I'd like more NP levels for Gawain, but with Melusine, Vitch, and summer around the corner and considering I got out of this lucky as hell, I'm not gonna push it. There will be other chances in a month or two.

deanote666

Got my hopes up because Nasu wrote LB6 and we get this. 🤮.

No actual spoilers, just cringe

nSSgDel.jpg
i want to collect waifus, not talk about identity politics.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit lmao I misinterpreted, my bad

Anyway, best I can manage until Koyan comes out. Doesn't beat out my Spishtar farm team, but it's certainly fun.

Super low on Berserker gems, farming them atm.

Screenshot-20230606-180645.png

Last edited:

Pejo

Who gives a shit lmao
Anybody that doesn't like being lectured to or for source material to get bastardized by some blue haired freak that works at the Animeplex of America office? Agreed it's not much, but if you consume a lot of JP media, it's all over the place lately and getting super annoying.

Like deanote666 deanote666 mentioned, this is a Nasu chapter, not a side-story holiday event shlock. They should just leave their agendas out of it and localize faithfully, that's my only expectation for localizers.

Pejo

When you get more copies of Lakshmi than Barghest and Lakshmi isn't a rate up...
It wouldn't be a 4* rate up without me getting another D'Eon spook.

*edit*

Meant 4* saber rate up. Though D'Eon does like to spook me whenever possible anyways. Also Fionn, that bastard.

Last edited:

deanote666

Still working my way through lb6 but a certain character seems to be getting lots os screenshot worthy lines.

Fgo related terms have been trending on twitter the last few days with people posting them.

Pejo

Still working my way through lb6 but a certain character seems to be getting lots os screenshot worthy lines.

Fgo related terms have been trending on twitter the last few days with people posting them.
Screenshots because it's good and well written and/or funny, or screenshots because Aniplex is taking liberties again?

Pejo

So how exactly does this team work? Just spam skills and NPs and basically be invincible?

Screenshot_20230609-220124.png
I'm interested in how this works too. I just assumed people were saving Morgan for Vitch's release where Buster Loop becomes a thing.

I actually have several Buster characters I'd like to loop with but I assumed we were on hold with that for a while.

Not sure. Haven't mobilized my Mordred yet.

Last edited:
I'm interested in how this works too. I just assumed people were saving Morgan for Vitch's release where Buster Loop becomes a thing.

So I tried it out vs some of the last fights of LB6 Part 1. Yeah, basically you spam NPs to be basically invincible.

You want to use Morgan's NP first because it increases the Overcharge level of Merlin and Castoria's NPs (more heal and NP gain from Merlin, and more ATK and uses of Anti-Enforcement Defense from Castoria's NP). And the Atlas mystic code for it's invincibility and skill cooldown.

Admittedly that damn Calamity got a lucky hit on my Merlin and it fell apart, but by then I already had it on its last HP bar so the mandatory NPCs (which I had in back line) could finish it off.

For the record, I think I would have killed the Calamity quicker if I'd just used Jalter/Merlin/Waver (and the mandatory NPCs in backline). My usual "Fuck you, Boss" team is either Jalter/Merlin/Waver or Summer Jalter/Waver/Merlin + Support Merlin (With Plugsuit)

Last edited:

deanote666

LB6 part 3 summon has 2 gold lancer rate ups for those faint of heart...

Choices... I honestly don't know which one I want to pull on...

Avoiding the 3 knights + extra bundle because a CERTAIN someone is in the pool...

Leaning towards the 3 knights bundle...

Last edited:

Pejo

LB6 part 3 summon has 2 gold lancer rate ups for those faint of heart...

Choices... I honestly don't know which one I want to pull on...

Avoiding the 3 knights + extra bundle because a CERTAIN someone is in the pool...

Leaning towards the 3 knights bundle...

The way I understand it is that each roman numeral across the top represents the pool you're selecting.

If that's the case:

• 9 has the most characters I don't already own, but don't really want (Astolfo and Orion Grand)
  • 11 has the best overall mix for longtime players
  • 10 has good strong characters, can't go wrong with any NP improvements there except voyager
  • 5 and 7 are a huge gamble for some NP levels I'd like.
I think I'm gonna go with 10 or 11.

Pejo

Also, not sure if you saw it before they took it down, but new gameplay trailer for Samurai Remnant was accidentally posted by an intern today.

This is the only site I saw that still had the video on it, towards the bottom:

Pejo

So far Lancer gold got me Percival, much to my disappointment and I got a NP6 Ozy. My unregistered spirit origins grow...

Taking a break from pulling tonight, I usually have better luck the following day.

*edit*

Pain.....

vJkCpuo.jpg

She's lucky I like her. Alright that's a sign to really stop pulling tonight.

Last edited:

deanote666

Got brad at np8 myself. She has a good np animation. ;)

Lakshmi visited again. Got 4 between morgan and lancelot banners...

Got lancelot... at pity...

I need to learn how to sell fluids...

Last edited:
Top Bottom