• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Pejo

Great summary post of the NA anniversary events and rewards. I'm actually pretty excited about this one.

Pejo

Got Jalter and Ishtar in the GSSR. Both new.
Damn dude, congrats! I didn't want to chance getting a NP2 support caster so I went with Knights, got another Kaleidoscope and NP3 Dantes. I was actually pretty hyped about it since He's my go-to farmer these days for all content. A little extra oomph for his NP is never a bad thing. I'd have loved to get Summer BB so I didn't have to roll on the rerun summer banner at all, but it's better than NP6 Waver or something like that.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Damn dude, congrats! I didn't want to chance getting a NP2 support caster so I went with Knights, got another Kaleidoscope and NP3 Dantes. I was actually pretty hyped about it since He's my go-to farmer these days for all content. A little extra oomph for his NP is never a bad thing. I'd have loved to get Summer BB so I didn't have to roll on the rerun summer banner at all, but it's better than NP6 Waver or something like that.
More Dantes power is always good. I wouldn’t have minded any additional copies.

Lots of SQ this anniversary. I’m sitting on over 500 now. I like that they upped the rolls to 11 and gave out a free ascension too.

deanote666

Even though we get 1 summon free, is the odds of getting something good actually lowered since the guaranteed 4* pull is now 1/11 instead of 1/10?

Pejo

Even though we get 1 summon free, is the odds of getting something good actually lowered since the guaranteed 4* pull is now 1/11 instead of 1/10?
No because the 4* is still guaranteed. So 1/10 or 1/11 it doesn't statistically matter. It's impossible to not get a 4* by doing an 11 pull in other words.

Which CEs did you pick btw?

Nope, neither. Every battle is manual and you can't even play on emulator to automate it.
f it I will wait for a collab with FFBE or FF WOTV or FF Record Keeper or maybe someday dclegends will have a collab or fist of the north star. I only play auto battle and skip games, don't have more than enough time than waifu collection, not interested in playing just broken characters story and waifu cinematics.
WARNING UNCHECKED RANDOM VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE

youtube mmd search yields illya mmd cinematics

note quick search result havent checked videos yet.!!!!

Last edited:

deanote666

Decided to do 3 11 pulls for Dante and got a whole lot of nothing. Literally just 1 event 4*. Was hoping to NP2.

Already have Archer Jeann and Summer BB to NP2 so I guess I'm done pulling for this event...

I got the Jean berserker and Brad CE's from the CE pool.

Pejo

Decided to do 3 11 pulls for Dante and got a whole lot of nothing. Literally just 1 event 4*. Was hoping to NP2.

Already have Archer Jeann and Summer BB to NP2 so I guess I'm done pulling for this event...

I got the Jean berserker and Brad CE's from the CE pool.
I am trying to decide if I REALLY want to go for NP2 Summer BB. She's one of my favorite servants design-wise, but fighting avengers isn't exactly common, and most of her damage doesn't come from NP anyways, it's buster crits.

If I skip rolling for her, that's more quartz for current year summer....

Zambatoh

I just rolled Da Vinci last night. Still got 90 quartz leftover.

I don't think I'm gonna worry too much about the re-run. Since I already got Ushi, Ibaraki, and Medb last year.

On the next summer event, I'm thinking of just rolling for Lambda. If I happen to get the other characters on that banner, that's fine too.

deanote666

Managed to get Dante to NP2 from the free tickets. :)

I get to hang onto my 12 unregistered spirit origins for longer.

It looks like this is the last proper rate up for Dante as well.

Last edited:

Pejo

Nice, a new sprite for Morgan that isn't so damn samey/boring as the rest of her ascension sprites. I like this version a lot though it just adds some cloth strips and a veil, it at least gives her some visual character. Hope it's an unlockable costume.

dcggmjjbobb71.png

deanote666

Sometimes you have one hell of a luck streak. Do you already have NP2 Summer BB?
Got NP2 summer BB, saber Medb NP2, summer XX NP3, NP2 summer Jeann. Rest of the summer ones are NP5.

Grailed my XX to 90.

Trying to tell myself I don't need to pull anymore on the rerun.

Pejo

Euughhh, 180k quartz and all of my tickets to get BB NP2. Way more than I wanted to spend, and now my anniversary funds are down to almost nothing. New summer event is gonna suck.

deanote666

Euughhh, 180k quartz and all of my tickets to get BB NP2. Way more than I wanted to spend, and now my anniversary funds are down to almost nothing. New summer event is gonna suck.
Lol. My anniversary SQ went away getting new Da Vinci NP1.

Grats on NP2 BB! But are you going to NP2 Summer Jeann...? *evil cackle*
(I'm also the evil voice in my sister's head pushing her to pull more for Kazuha in Genshin since she's on the guaranteed part of the mercy).

Did a few multi pulls and got another Medb saber (NP3), summer XX (NP4), and Jack (NP4). Got my weekly ticket and got a summer BB (NP3).

Last edited:

Pejo

Lol. My anniversary SQ went away getting new Da Vinci NP1.

Grats on NP2 BB! But are you going to NP2 Summer Jeann...? *evil cackle*
(I'm also the evil voice in my sister's head pushing her to pull more for Kazuha in Genshin since she's on the guaranteed part of the mercy).

Did a few multi pulls and got another Medb saber (NP3), summer XX (NP4), and Jack (NP4). Got my weekly ticket and got a summer BB (NP3).
I don't really like Summer Jeanne. She's not gonna beat my NP2 Gilgamesh so having her at NP1 is fine. That's one hell of a streak you got there.

deanote666

I don't really like Summer Jeanne. She's not gonna beat my NP2 Gilgamesh so having her at NP1 is fine. That's one hell of a streak you got there.
There's other "reasons" to use her over Gil. :messenger_winking:

True though she probably won't out damage Gil.

All of this luck now just means I'm screwed for the new summer event.

There's that dancing with Mash thing for PSVR already. I think you can also interact with Artoria.
You will find that my take is similar to toy story, with Buzz lightyear. The essence of the mind, the soul, is digital information and it can be replicated. Find the root mind design, a designer of minds can indeed do alchemy and summon heroes from foreign lands, a variant of Ilya or Saber or Rin, etc. This is the power of the most powerful of all fields the field of mind design.
With synthetic biology, and bio 3d printing, even flesh can be given to such.
"That which I cannot build, I do not truly understand" -- Richard Feynman

Some would say that is postsingularity tech.

Last edited:
I'm currently without cell phone, bought cheap new one(while waiting), but need a usb to micro usb, to be able to gain access to my accounts with fido key.

What I'd like is a swimsuit saber, rin and Ilya.

Last edited:
Well take your pick there, you have classic:
Artoria_Archer_1.png

You have maid (dark mode)
1791.jpg

You have classic (enhanced)
222_Mysterious%20Heroine%20XX_3.png

Classic (son (daughter))
1321.jpg

And "close enough"
1751.jpg

But I'm suspecting you already know this.

Also, it's not much but we already got swimsuit rin too as a welfare 2 years ago.
1823.jpg
excellent still missing Ilya, I get my Ilya swimsuit fix in youtube(yes she does have swimsuit.), but they should at least have her in school uniform swimsuit. (and before we go, but but but, there are indeed adult women under 5 feet with flat chests, and through my skills in lifestyle you can reach 50+ while looking under 18, wrinkle free)

Last edited:

Pejo

Managed to get summer XX to NP5 with my last weekly ticket.

Bank account isn't ready for Summer #4.
Yea no kidding. I always somehow end up in a quartz deficit around summer banners despite all my intentions. I really should not have gone for Summer BB NP2, but here we are, and there went all of my resources.

Zambatoh

I somehow managed to work my quartz back up to 150+ thanks to me putting off interlude and rank up quests for so long. Plus I still have a log-in bonus coming up.

Perhaps I'll strike gold yet when Lambda's banner finally rolls around.

Pejo

Hell yea, my luck turneth aroundeth. 2nd ticket got me Carmilla, 1st 11 roll got me some event CEs including a Brad one, and 2nd 11 roll got me this
TLdiLos.jpg

Whew. I'll probably hold on for now. How long do we have until the second banner (the Bunny Lartoria one, not the Merlin one)?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Np4 Musashi and NP2 on the four stars.

1 SQ away from another big roll and I get my login bonus 30 SQ this weekend. Going to try for NP5 some more.

Also got a random kscope which makes my fifth. Not sure if I want to merge them all just yet or wait for one more.

deanote666

330 SQ and got NP4 Osaka, NP1 Carmilla, NP1 Musashi, and a Napoleon (NP3). Only got 1 event 5* CE.

Hang on to the kscopes. Multiple 80% is better than 1 100%. Only MLB when you have 2-3 more.

Last edited:

Zambatoh

Oh are Kscopes still a thing? I haven't seen one of those in literal ages since I started playing the game.
I have more copies of Angra Mainyu then I do kscopes.

Last edited:

Pejo

Man I love FGO summer events. I actually laughed a bunch of times already, this is really good stuff. The Anonymous Warrior, Anne & Mary bait, the Siegfried glasses gleam. Good stuff.

Zambatoh

I realized I had a few excess quartz I could use as single rolls. So I tossed about 9-12 quartz at the banner and got Carmilla. I'm still perfectly evened out at 150 quartz plus the login bonus I'll get any day now.

Pejo

Lolivinci is the first new JP summer servant for this year, which won't start until September. I cannot fathom how COVID can significantly be causing delays in this type of game, but whatever, there you have it.

bpc8qpi6rie71.png

Pejo

I want some grail refunds now lol
Well jeeze, you left out a pretty big part of this:

I would not worry about saving. Leveling a 5 star to 101 costs a monstrous 20 million XP. If the costs increase as you go upward, it's likely to take many years to get to 120.
Unless they change that, nobody is going to have level 120 servant for like 2 or 3 years lol.

Pejo

Also, Vitch finally able to be summoned. Neat.

8kg6v5pntpe71.png

*edit*

Whew, that FA art:
Od2AdAH7GHc88ATj7GjlApun2wLJGyy-byS_ixr-YXM.png

Also free SSR Selector again. Looks like up through Europa.

Last edited:

deanote666

Sitting on 24 grails myself. Bumped some 5* to 92-96. Bumped some 4* to 85-90.

Don't have enough embers to fully level all the new servants from the last few banners, lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom