• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

deanote666

Truly the worst feeling. Don't go too crazy chasing NP2.
AGHJh4R.jpg

Pejo

Stupidly rolled tonight instead of waiting for Solo banner tomorrow.

Pain.

Nup3JHs.jpg

*edit*

Literally first roll on the next banner got me a copy of Europa. Thank goodness. Savings still going strong. I like her character a lot from what I've seen, but I'm nowhere near playing the new LB yet, still on Sin.

Last edited:

Pejo

Well those bastards in Arcade did it, my most wanted character an Arcade exclusive. And they ruined her design while they were at it.

I hate Arcade so much.

Pejo

Well, at least they didn't ruin her design after all, just the 3rd ascension art for an outfit similar to her OG.

3xjrlzxi5t581.png

I need in this in the real game (and it'd be nice if she wasn't another Alter Ego too, but I don't want to get greedy).

Looks like they did some restructuring recently, now Delightworks is entirely owned by Aniplex (Sony). Don't know what this means for the game, but one can't mention Sony without also mentioning Censorship concerns with localized IPs.

Last edited:

Pejo

deanote666 deanote666 you roll Saber 'stolfo? I think he's a skip for me. I don't need any more sabers and I don't particularly like traps. I also hate lotto events. I always plan on doing a lot of grinding but grinding in FGO is just so painful and slow.

deanote666

deanote666 deanote666 you roll Saber 'stolfo? I think he's a skip for me. I don't need any more sabers and I don't particularly like traps. I also hate lotto events. I always plan on doing a lot of grinding but grinding in FGO is just so painful and slow.
Got Saber Stolfo to NP2 level 94.

Doing 3 turn Dante farming right now at the expense of one CE slot to make things go faster.

Pejo

I don't really do lotto stuff. I'm only on box 9 right now, probably won't grind much more. I still haven't got MLB of the event CE either.

deanote666

I don't really do lotto stuff. I'm only on box 9 right now, probably won't grind much more. I still haven't got MLB of the event CE either.
You typically don't want to mlb until you get 8 copies total.

I didn't get my first ce drop until the last free quest opened.

Events like these make it so you never need to farm the skill gems and always have mana prisms for shop ce's.

deanote666

Unable to decide which GSSR I want to pull on...

Leaning towards rider but not sure... Missing Europa for some reason on that GSSR...

Weighing who I want more vs banner with more characters I have at NP1...

Pejo

Unable to decide which GSSR I want to pull on...

Leaning towards rider but not sure... Missing Europa for some reason on that GSSR...

Weighing who I want more vs banner with more characters I have at NP1...
Do you have a link to the lineups? I will probably go Rider as well.

Pejo

I ended up with NP3 Mothman. The only way it could have gone worse is if it was Jeanne (Ruler). Shoulda rolled assassin.

180~ quartz for my first copy of Yang, debating if I want NP2 or not. I already have NP2 Abby, is there any reason to go higher on Yang?

*edit*

Separated version of the silhouettes:

8chxhg1tn1981.jpg

Last edited:

deanote666

Took me about 3x that to get 1 copy of Yang. Got a 2nd copy "shortly" after.

Not sure what her 2nd skill actually does.

Not sure if Yang or Abby hit harder.

Last edited:

deanote666

On the last section of LB5. It has a cool map effect going that will probably go away after it's finished. Almost makes you not want to finish it.

Pejo

On the last section of LB5. It has a cool map effect going that will probably go away after it's finished. Almost makes you not want to finish it.
I made it about halfway through LB3 today before other stuff tore me away, enjoying it so far. Doubt I'll finish it before the event ends though, it's going to be a busy few weeks.

Pejo

Can always skip the cut scenes now and watch later. :messenger_winking:
I could I guess, but the story is the only thing keeping me playing this game. It seems kinda pointless to skip it, especially when I enjoy it.

How was the story for the Beni event?

deanote666

I could I guess, but the story is the only thing keeping me playing this game. It seems kinda pointless to skip it, especially when I enjoy it.

How was the story for the Beni event?
I'll find out tomorrow. I was busy when the event first came out and didn't have time to read the story. :messenger_winking:

The only event I skipped the cut scenes.

Think people said it paralleled the story behind Spirited Away.

deanote666

Used my login ticket to do a yolo pull on the Beni banner and got an assassin of shinjuku (now NP5) so I decided to a yolo 11 pull and got Beni to NP2.

Makes up for the last several banners I guess.

Pejo

Hey deanote666 deanote666 - how are you doing in the tower event? This must be like your dream event since you have and leveled every servant in the game. I'm having a good time myself, seeing quite a few NPs for the first time.

deanote666

Hey deanote666 deanote666 - how are you doing in the tower event? This must be like your dream event since you have and leveled every servant in the game. I'm having a good time myself, seeing quite a few NPs for the first time.
Like you said. Haven't had to worry about cool downs.

Using 1 4*/5* per round with kscope and the rest with 1-3* with kscopes. Seeing a few new NP's myself.

Pejo

Man, I only have like 2 days left to get the last copy of that Mashu bond CE in the mana prism shop, and I'm sitting at like 500 prisms. I have been farming and selling xp embers to make it as fast as possible, but god damn is it painful to just sell them since I have so many servants that need to be leveled still. I should have grinded the lotto event...

Is there any other fast way to make MP? I also tried FP summoning and selling those servants/CEs/embers but it feels like it takes even longer that way. Still haven't gotten a 2nd copy of Angry Manju yet. I did notice that they added Saber Lily to the FP pool, kinda cool for those who missed her. I got 2 copies of her so far.

deanote666

Unfortunately, no. Do each daily quest to get the reward prisms (I know, it's only a few).

I'm guessing you played the current event and got all of those MP rewards?

Start going through your old event CE's and start selling extra copies of ones you'll never use again.

Pejo

Unfortunately, no. Do each daily quest to get the reward prisms (I know, it's only a few).

I'm guessing you played the current event and got all of those MP rewards?

Start going through your old event CE's and start selling extra copies of ones you'll never use again.
I finished farming it yesterday, plenty of time left. I usually don't piss with the shop CEs but I wanted to make sure I got all the bond farming ones to make that process go the fastest it can.

Top Bottom