• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

deanote666

Pejo Pejo Since we're getting the servant coins early, the materials needed that won't be released till later lost belts will be in event shops so no more skipping reruns.

Pejo

Pejo Pejo Since we're getting the servant coins early, the materials needed that won't be released till later lost belts will be in event shops so no more skipping reruns.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Pejo

I still don't understand servant coins, how to obtain them or how to use them, but here's a guide that continued confusing me about them:

deanote666

I still don't understand servant coins, how to obtain them or how to use them, but here's a guide that continued confusing me about them:

It's a system to reward whales. Increase level cap and a couple extra passives. Sounds like you need to choose carefully when spending servant coins.

The last slide mentioning you need NP6 SSR's to fully max. Me looking at my 14 unregistered spirit origins.

I'll probably never reach level 120 on anyone due to the limited nature of grails. Heck, I haven't used any limited command codes or those paw print things either yet.

Last edited:

Pejo

It took me like 10 minutes to just retrieve the coins from my mailbox. I can't imagine how long it took for you. I still haven't messed around with them, i'll look at it later. The biggest advantage for people seems to be the append skill that increases starting NP by 20%. For those of us rich in MLB Kscopes, I don't see any of this being that strong. It's a shame it's not "start each wave with 20% NP", then I could make some loopers that weren't viable before.

deanote666

It took me like 10 minutes to just retrieve the coins from my mailbox. I can't imagine how long it took for you. I still haven't messed around with them, i'll look at it later. The biggest advantage for people seems to be the append skill that increases starting NP by 20%. For those of us rich in MLB Kscopes, I don't see any of this being that strong. It's a shame it's not "start each wave with 20% NP", then I could make some loopers that weren't viable before.
be5w5GZ.jpg
I took screenshots of the entire list as I collected.

20% NP could be useful when using event CE's in events.

There's a special material in the event shop btw. 😘

Pejo

There's a special material in the event shop btw. 😘
GIF by MOODMAN

*edit*

Looks like you were right, they fucked up the distribution of the coins:

UPDATE 2: THE DEVS HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE BUG. Now let's wait for them to fix it.

UPDATE: added some specifics based on patterns we have seen. Thanks to those who shared their circumstances so at least we know what the pattern is.

There appears to be a bug where SSRs are not given their summon-based coins retroactively. For example: I have Sanzang at NP1, Bond 10 (I obtained her in 2020). I was only given 80 coins for her, when I should have received a total of 170 (+90 for her summon).

This seems to affect SSRs obtained prior to March 2022, as ticketed SSRs and those summoned more recently (in Requiem, GudaGuda, etc.) have the correct amount of coins. However, there are also random, as of yet unexplained exceptions to this.

Last edited:

Pejo

Man, what a bummer, I was hoping the rerun shop would have some "Fruit of Eternity" mats. I need them for Caenis' last ascension but it seems they're only farmable in LB6 for now.

Dregnel

Going with Europa since she's my only NP1 on the ticket.

Sanzang has a great NP battery so she can get of a 2nd NP really quick.

Don't forget the ascension and bond point requirement to keep the free SSR.
How many days do I have left? i still have waver on my team this seems to take a long time.

Pejo

is she really good? i guess to do the event to lv her up with ice cream.
pTjG2JC.png
We don't have a lot of Single Target Sabers, so to get a free NP5 one is automatically good. I can only think of Caster Liz, Saber Lily, and Irisviel as truly bad freebie servants.

Zambatoh

You didn't have to do that. There's a "Receive All" button there that only took me 3-5 clicks to retrieve all the coins for.

Pejo

So do you have to grail a servant to 120 before you can do append skills, or is it kinda "use your coins however you want" thing? I'd like to find a guide for servant coins and their various uses, but so far I haven't had any luck.

deanote666

So do you have to grail a servant to 120 before you can do append skills, or is it kinda "use your coins however you want" thing? I'd like to find a guide for servant coins and their various uses, but so far I haven't had any luck.
Looks like a use them as you want thing. Don't know if there's a level requirement to level the skills up further though.

Edit: Unlocked the extra rider damage skill on my level 70 Arash and it levels up like a normal skill. Unlocking level 102 gives another visual effect on the servant's card.

Last edited:

Zambatoh

I think Grail Creation is probably the big one.
I've got so many friend points, I could probably brute force it and get more of characters to level 100.

deanote666

I think Grail Creation is probably the big one.
I've got so many friend points, I could probably brute force it and get more of characters to level 100.

Pejo Pejo would need to farm lottery events to take full advantage of the grail creation system.

It'll be interesting to see how many coins I've built up after they fix the glitch. Spent a few mil FP probably already.

Last edited:

Pejo

yea I got hit with the 450 coins for Drake/Achilles/Waver. I think my Altera had 540 or something stupid like that.

Pejo

I'm still salty as fuck that Arcade got Santa Suzuka/Whore of Babylon and especially Tiamat and FGO still doesn't have them. Tiamat is my most wanted servant. I hope that game dies a painful and expensive death and whatever assets can be salvaged are used to make FGO mobile counterparts.

deanote666

When you do the 6m qp big chance with event servants and it laughs at you.

Then I laugh at it when I bring out my level 100 NP5 gil. Was satisfying after getting beat trying to do it proper.

Pejo

So I dumped far more of my quartz savings than I should have into the Europa/Caenis banner last night before it left.

Got two rider spooks, rare prism Marie Antoinette, and another damn Achilles (NP6 - another spirit origin, yay I guess). He won't leave me alone. The rainbow orbs into the Achilles spook felt especially bad.

Anyways, also got a rare prism Nursery Rhyme, Deermud (saber) NP4, Herc rare prism, and at least one good thing out of the banner:

2ZvpYR1.jpg

I started the banner at NP2, got 2 copies in the same pull, then another one later. I figured there was no point in chasing Europa after this, so I stopped.

Overall it was a decent enough haul considering the quartz spent, but man Europa continues to elude me.

Now, frustratingly, I'm still suck at level 70 for her because of those damn fruits that haven't been available in event shops yet.

I really need to set aside some time and play through the story. I'm still chilling at halfway through SIN.

Also, my Castoria savings have been decimated.

Pejo

By the way, who are you guys picking for your CEs?

I already got Sanzang for my #1, deciding between Yu, Musashi, Anastasia, or Mash for #2. The Jack one is also hilarious to me, but I doubt I'll pick it.
h88Fudk.jpg

Apparently if you have friends that use the CE on their support, and you use their support, it populates the CE in your archive too, so it's possible to pokemon these things. Part of me wants to try to do it, but the other part of me knows that if I start down that road, I'd want to collect them all and even the years past ones, and I don't know if all of that effort is worth it for art I can just look up on the wiki whenever i feel like it.

Zambatoh

I haven't really looked at those CEs yet. But the Medusas have always been my favorite characters. So I'll probably pick those.

deanote666

Haven't decided yet. Need to stop playing the CCC rerun ( Pejo Pejo ) long enough to do the memorial quests.

Too many holes in my CE album to start going down that rabbit hole... 100% servant album is enough...

Top Bottom