• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite "bad" games

bender

What time is it?
EDF2077
Street fighter 1, don't know why I subject myself to it

I played this after having played Street Fighter II. Pretty sure this was my reaction.

images

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
I have to go way back to the time I only played the few games I could get my hands on, and since I was a child they left a big impression on me even they were not that good (to the point I haver them both displayed in my office / game room)

Hacker_Coverart.png

A stupidly difficult game that I never completed as a kid but I finally did it with a guide a couple of years ago. Still, the first time I loaded the tape in my Atari and the "Logon Please" pormpt showed up, I was completely blown away.

Gb_box_cover.jpg

Just three dumb mini games I guess, but the Ghostbusters theme and the speech sample at the start (it was 1984) got me playing this over and over on my Atari 130XE.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Apparently, Yoshi’s New Island is a bad game.
I liked it quite a bit.
Oh, and Metroid Other M. Don’t care about the fanfiction-y story, the game was legit.

Alan Wake

Terminator: Resistance. I had surprisingly fun with it. They really nailed the atmosphere and the soundtrack!

Zombi U looks horrible and has dull combat but I still like it quite a lot for the atmosphere and the tension.

Star-Lord

I have some really fond memories of OverBlood 2 on PSOne. The graphics were awful, the plot was weak, the voice-acting was terrible, and the combat was awkward. And yet - and yet - I loved the hell out of it.

Top Bottom