• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF7 behind the scenes

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
So when can we be expecting this revolutionary title on store shelfs?

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
All of these were on a old Playstation Underground disc. I think I still have the disc somewhere in my room. Good to watch though...

jett

D-Member
Nice. Well, at least Sakaguchi says that the Final Fantasy SGI demo was the seed for FF7, not "FF64" or some shit. Retards that like to ramble about that will finally shut the fuck up. :p

jett said:
Nice. Well, at least Sakaguchi says that the Final Fantasy SGI demo was the seed for FF7, not "FF64" or some shit. Retards that like to ramble about that will finally shut the fuck up. :p
Yes. Semi-logical speculation that's 9 years out of date will cease thanks to a video that's been around for 7 years. :p

Killbin

Banned
For all the "so called experts" or wannabe "Final Fantasy Fans": FF7 the greatest game ever! Like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killbin said:
For all the "so called experts" or wannabe "Final Fantasy Fans": FF7 the greatest game ever! Like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't want to accept your line of reasoning. However, I can't just brush aside the fact that it was deemed important enough for 31 consecutive exclamation points.

I'd like FF7 and 8 better if they contained anything remotely resembling balanced gameplay. Maybe some ISO hacker will bestow it on them someday in the form of a couple nice PPFs.

Diablos

Is this the one where they brag about using the PSX's extra channels to make the OST sound better? LOL, they were so wrong there... not saying the music is bad, but the instruments are kinda bleh.

Diablos

Just admit it, the game has not aged well in any aspect. It's kind of sad... I hope it gets remade, it deserves to. Like I said in #ga, FF7 was one of the best games I ever played. But I can't play it today. :|

Dead

well not really...yet
FF7 looks insulting to the eyes, the graphics are revolting.

The game has not aged well AT ALL.

mint

Banned
SIgh, I think this was the last game where I had that awed feeling when I first saw this at toys r us. Maybe it'll come again with FFXII

Dead

well not really...yet
Bizarro Sun Yat-sen said:
you guys aren't even graphics whores, you're just graphics wusses.
Im certainly not a graphics whore. Final Fantasy 7 is an ugly game nowadays, no matter how you look at it. take your fanboy goggles off.

Rather keep them on, you wouldnt want youre eyes to melt after seeing FF7 eight years later

Top Bottom