• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Force Collection announced for PS5, PS4, Switch, and PC (due out in 2025)

GQiTi9YW4AABico

Limited Run Games has announced Fighting Force Collection for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC (Steam). It includes Fighting Force and Fighting Force 2. It will launch in 2025.

Here is an overview of the collection, via Limited Run Games:

Who doesn’t love a good brawler? In Fighting Force, you and up two three friends have a simple, four step strategy: break things, get weapons, use those weapons to pummel people, and repeat as needed. It’s straightforward streetside carnage with a 3D flair, coming home to you in 2025 care of Limited Run Games.

Watch the announcement trailer below.

Source - Gematsu

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Are these even announced digitally? I didn't know Limited Run Games published games.

Last edited:

Denton

Huh, FF1 is I think the first game I ever played on playstation. It was ok, but by then I was already playing Diablo and Fallout was right around the corner, so my interest went there.

Reactions: Isa

Pejo

3D 32 bit graphics are probably the worst generation for aging gracefully. 16 bit stuff will be forever good, "64 bit" and above is all salvageable, but this just looks horrible to my eyes.

I enjoyed these games back in the day, but I just don't think I could do it now.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Eesh, the only good thing about this "series" was the initial Saturn tech demos that showed some creative technology and art direction, in the end the final game on other systems had little to offer and the sequel was worse off attempting to do something different to just refining the original game.

Last edited:

drganon

Gold Member
I played the first one a lot as a kid. I'm sure it's aged terribly (and or was never that good begin with), but I'm still tempted to waste money on this.

TheGrat1

I'll buy it just for some couch co-op fun. Never knew there was a Fighting Force 2.

Now, what I really need is for Sega to put out a Power Stone remake.

Audiophile

Brought back some memories, I'd occasionally recall playing this game but not what it was called. I last played it ~23yrs ago on a neighbour's PS1, looked a lot more realistic in my head.

Top Bottom