• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

I think he was in Canada Cup's Master Series and didn't really do anything there. Other than that I know as much as you do.

He was at SXSW and didn't get 1 win in the round robin. People hate on him because Mike was hyping him up before sxsw. After the event, someone called him last place n***. Zhi casually made a reference to that nickname by calling him last place ninja during a tournament and LPN got really angry. He called Zhi irrelevant and talked shit about the stream monsters. You know how that would end up.

wait. why do you hate watching Justin win?

Rufus highlights the "SF4 problem" of uneven risk/reward making a lot of matchups psychologically barren.

Justin Wong is a legend and deserves respect. But I hate that so many players keep losing to him because their fundamentals aren't there. He highlights the US skill gap over and over again.

HardRojo

He was at SXSW and didn't get 1 win in the round robin. People hate on him because Mike was hyping him up before sxsw. After the event, someone called him last place n***. Zhi casually made a reference to that nickname by calling him last place ninja during a tournament and LPN got really angry. He called Zhi irrelevant and talked shit about the stream monsters. You know how that would end up.

Oh. I don't really like Zhi and his "joke", like most of them, was uncalled for but yeah, hard to see anybody coming out fine in that scenario.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
O7iVX4O.png

fader

Rufus highlights the "SF4 problem" of uneven risk/reward making a lot of matchups psychologically barren.

Justin Wong is a legend and deserves respect. But I hate that so many players keep losing to him because their fundamentals aren't there. He highlights the US skill gap over and over again.

I see...

Top Bottom