• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

"Yeah I can't beat his neutral because he's actually considering his options against what I like to do, I can't actually play the game against the player like that. Better just force guesses and hope I'm better. Besides, I'm Sagat, don't need no respect in this matchup."

"...oh. Aw well, I'm still GREAT at Street Fighter"

#TheProblem

xCobalt

it looks like jwong gonna be the first NA player qualified for capcom cup. will he focus on it or continue on the mkx grind?

NWM isn't a qualifier. It's a ranking event. Jwong will still qualify by the end of the year though. He has a fair amount of points.

galvatron

"Yeah I can't beat his neutral because he's actually considering his options against what I like to do, I can't actually play the game against the player like that. Better just force guesses and hope I'm better. Besides, I'm Sagat, don't need no respect in this matchup."

"...oh. Aw well, I'm still GREAT at Street Fighter"

#TheProblem

Ah, now I get it.

Haha, you guys are cracking me up, I don't hate LPN, pretty much indifferent to him but one can think he killed some GAF sponsored kittens or something based on the last couple pages. I agree with you guys that his decisions were pretty out there. Basically bet the farm on suspect things.

LPN did much better than I thought he would overall. Pretty amazing considering he doesn't really main any character and he's been playing like garbage on Capcom Pro Talk.

Duxxy3

Haha, you guys are cracking me up, I don't hate LPN, pretty much indifferent to him but one can think he killed some GAF sponsored kittens or something based on the last couple pages. I agree with you guys that his decisions were pretty out there. Basically bet the farm on suspect things.

LPN literally murdered my grand parents. Justin ran over my dog.

LPN literally murdered my grand parents. Justin ran over my dog.

The criminal is whoever let Justin behind a car, since he's a known wmd with one in his hands. Didn't anyone watch that Ultimate Gamer show where he destroyed a set with one!
Probably no one did.

Koji givin' poor Art the Bish with that one.

FGW | NeoGAF actually plays games?!

FGW | GAF doesn't play games. It's called outsourcing.

FGW | NeoGAF actually plays games? Nah, we outsource.

Actually, he took out NeoGAF's own TS Sabin so it's not surprising that people are hating on him

sikvod00

Banned
at the end of the day, gief and hawk are both grapplers and jwong has had SO much experience fighting snake. this is gonna be hard for us, gaf :/

Top Bottom