• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

Look up some vids of Art at Final Round. Shits mad hype
Do you have one in particular I should watch?

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";161731645]If that doesn't convince Karst to play Dhalsim, I dunno what will.[/QUOTE]
I'm not about to drop my Smash and Xrd time to learn a low tier character for a game that's dying in a year. :p

Those matches definitely had me thinking I would do it if I didn't have other options, though. Good stuff.

To Smug, Snake, Die, etc... Infiltration is going to Texas Showdown. If he wins that tournament, you're now left with 4 ranking events to get 128 points. If all of the top players in the US go to the remaining 4 events, what are the chances of you pulling off a 1st place finish or even two top 2 finishes? This is all assuming no other Asian players start attending the last 4 US ranking events.

Good luck getting into Capcom Cup.

jbxQ3n3HX2hlzu.jpg

vulva

Do you have one in particular I should watch?

I'm not about to drop my Smash and Xrd time to learn a low tier character for a game that's dying in a year. :p

Those matches definitely had me thinking I would do it if I didn't have other options, though. Good stuff.
Tampa bison or fuudo

pixelish

*misses top 8 of ultra*
*checks for vod at teamkhaos channel*
*finds out it's subscription locked even though they only have 2 subs*
1kqzTE2.gif

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Since KojiKOG doesn't speak english and this is all from his perspective there's the possibility that there was some sort of misunderstanding

But probably not

Yeah - it ended up being a miscommunication as Shouta explained earlier. Champ can't speak Japanese and KOG can't really speak English - so trying to figure out what was going on went poorly

Holy shit KBR is fucking demolishing ChrisG right now....

Talked to KBR at the after party about this match - he said as long as he gets to Morrigan before she gets Astral Vision off, Morrigan is in deeeep doodoo. Morrigan has to basically play flawlessly to not get caught and destroyed by KBR.

Top Bottom