• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 7-13 | Smash our expectations

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
FGW| Daigod.
FGW| Daigoat.
FGW| 10 More Years of Daigo

something something Daigo

..daigo <3

FGW | DaiGawd
FGW | Daigeezus

i1Cx34zuRz4ik.gif

So I was just told that the guys I'm rooming with for NCR weekend didn't book a room for Thursday. When I was told why they only booked for Friday/Saturday, I looked at the NCR schedule, and (correctly) guessed that they were Marvel players.

=|

chriskun

The lowest I've ever seen anyone put Rufus is mid tier, but you can't deny that his high profile is entirely due to Ricky and Justin.

I think his high profile is due to the fact that in vanilla he was the best next to sagat. I think people sleep on him now because other characters are way more easy mode. Lk to hp links are actually not easy compared to any of cammy's links for instance. It's also way easier to confirm cammy's dive kick as well. Rufus's potential is still there as a high tier character, though.

FGW | Daigo GOAT... also Cammy

I think his high profile is due to the fact that in vanilla he was the best next to sagat. I think people sleep on him now because other characters are way more easy mode. Lk to hp links are actually not easy compared to any of cammy's links for instance. It's also way easier to confirm cammy's dive kick as well. Rufus's potential is still there as a high tier character, though.

I think people sleep on him because his easy stuff is enough to beat 99% of people.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Well, uh, shit. I really didn't get around to making next week's OT until now, and it turns out Karst's spotlight makes the thread nearly a thousand characters longer than the max.

Welp

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Can you split the OP into two posts?

I like this!
Yeah, its ugly. Maybe for just the next week I'll just cut out some of the stuff in every week's OP.

Is this the most title suggestions ever? I also vote for something Daigo related.
Nah, but it is one of those weeks where people aren't voting on specific titles. Safe to say that it will be some permutation of Daigo is da bess.

Top Bottom