• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 30 - Jan 5 | Rest in peace, Nelson "Remix" Reyes

casperOne

How about those Nets?

How about those Knicks :(

More a baseball fan, Yankees fan all my life (gone to over 200 games, etc, etc).

Not like we did so hot this year, and not going to be so hot the next year.

Same. Although I may just end up going Saturday as well if things work out (or don't work out, I should say).

I'll finalize my plans in the next few days and let you know.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Everyone changing their avatars everywhere, I'm so disoriented and have to take an extra look to figure out who said what now.

Thank god for Karst, the universal constant.

This thread during the NFL postseason isn't the same without Westernherectic. Seriously what happened to that guy. It could be his Seahawks vs my boy, Peyton Manning and it would have been fun going back and forth with him but who know what he's up to now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I've been a Philly fan long enough to know they are just going to choke before or during the big games but I still root for them. The team actually did a lot better than most people expected them to this year. This game really didn't matter as whoever wins is going to get destroyed by Seattle eventually. And I still won money. :)

My main thing is I don't care who really wins as long as Dallas and New England loses. We took care of the former ourselves, now some team has to take care of the latter.

I've been a Philly fan long enough to know they are just going to choke before or during the big games but I still root for them. The team actually did a lot better than most people expected them to this year. This game really didn't matter as whoever wins is going to get destroyed by Seattle eventually. And I still won money. :)

My main thing is I don't care who really wins as long as Dallas and New England loses. We took care of the former ourselves, now some team has to take care of the latter.

welp
time to bet on the Patriots then

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Even though I hate their guts, New England would be one of the favorites to win it all.

San Diego and San Fran is going to win tomorrow. :)

Kalamari

If any team can overcome the Kadey curse, it's the Seahawks.
I hope

Niitris

As long as the team I bet on wins, I'm happy.

Cincy and San Fran better win, I'm 2/2 right now (although barely... phew).

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
San Diego is going to win because their uniform looks way better than the Bengals. San Francisco is going to win because Colin is way hotter than Rodgers and Montana is the best QB of all time.

San Diego is going to win because their uniform looks way better than the Bengals. San Francisco is going to win because Colin is way hotter than Rodgers and Montana is the best QB of all time.
San Diego is going to win the SB since they played in the Eagles home opener.

Chargers gonna shock the world!

Or, embarrassingly slip and fall on the banana peel while their pants slide off.

Anyone up for marvel or sf on psn?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Remix fund is still $3k short of the goal. I wonder if both tournaments can bring in at least $1k together. Even if it doesn't reach the goal, they made significant headway and will still probably be very helpful.

Remix fund is still $3k short of the goal. I wonder if both tournaments can bring in at least $1k together. Even if it doesn't reach the goal, they made significant headway and will still probably be very helpful.

i think watts said something about 500 bucks from the tournaments or something.

Top Bottom