• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 30 - Apr 5 | BonCHAMP

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
iCSpHORQmm0uH.gif

Week of March 30th to April 5th, 2015.

Fighting Games Weekly is the weekly discussion thread for all things fighting games. News, events, streams, videos, players, drama, everything fighting game related.

Don't know what to watch right now? Check the FGCPros Twitch Group or Jaxel's Stream Viewer. If you want to watch multiple streams at once, you can use Jaxel's customizable multiviewer as well. If you are looking to see what events are coming up past this week, check out the FGC Event Calendar that our own Malice215 put together.

New to FGC-GAF is the FGC-GAF Index which lists the fighting games GAFers plays as a neat reference with some rough statistics to boot. To add yourself to the index, quote this post and use the survey link below. Please remember to save/bookmark the "Edit your response" link so you can edit your responses if/when you buy a game already on the list or a new game that releases in the future.

Last week's thread. An archive of previous FGW threads is available here.​

ibg8VoGHXS8BOI.jpg

ibcFc4B35Sbsvs.jpg

Last year, GAFer Shouta helped organize donations from various FGC-GAF members to send fellow member QisTopTier to EVO. Q suffers from Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy, but has always wanted to go to EVO and we're looking to double up this year and send him to EVO again!

If you want to help out, you can check out the details and pledge on this spreadsheet.

ibsB0URLCQgTBQ.jpg

Id Global Tournament [ Friday ] [ 6PM Korea | 5AM EDT | 2AM PDT ]
  • Cafe Id is hosting multi-game single elimination tournament in Incheon, Korea, as well as KoF XIII 3on3 and KoF 2002UM 5on5 National Team Tournaments.
  • This event continues through Sunday.
  • More information is available here.
NorCal Regionals 2015 [ Additional streams: Capcom Fighters & iPlayWinner ] [ Thread ] [ Schedule ] [ Friday ] [ 1PM EDT | 10AM EDT ]
Arc System Works Official Tournament at Sakura Con 2015 [ Saturday ] [ 1PM EDT | 10AM PDT ]
  • ASW is sponsoring official open tournaments for BBCP and Xrd, as well as an invitational for BBCPE. It is unclear how much of the tournament will be streamed, but tune in to find out.
Hypespotting 4 [ Saturday ] [ 11AM UK | 6AM EDT | 3AM PDT ]
  • Versus Scotland returns with another Hypespotting event, th?is time featuring Smash, and being a part of the Capcom Pro Tour with a $15k bonus for USFIV.
  • Capcom Pro Tour 2015 Premier Event
  • This event continues through Sunday.

iUtpKu5GLNKRB.jpg

iHb7jcuN0vWMZ.jpg

Every week, FGW will spotlight one GAFer to get a better picture of their history with fighting games, their preferences, and much more. For this week's FGW Player Spotlight, we will be taking a closer look at red rocks, YE YEEEEEEE. Erm, Marz!

What fighting games do you currently play, what is your all time favourite and why?
I mainly just play SF4 and Melee right now. I've been trying to get into other games like Guilty Gear, but everyone in my scene is lame and doesn't want to play anything else. Favorite fighting game is SF4 I guess.
What are your favorite mechanics from the current selection of fighting games and why? What are your least favorite and why?
My favorite mechanic in fighting games would be EX moves or powered up versions of special moves. Meter management and how each player chooses to use their bar is really fascinating to me. My least favorite mechanic is comeback mechanics such as Ultras, X-factor, and rage. Pretty much rewards you for losing which is dumb.
What got you into fighting games? Are there any other genre of games you play?
I always loved 2D fighters even when I was a little kid, I just never had friends that played or had any money as a kid to really get into the genre. Once Smash Bros. Brawl came out in 2008 though, I knew I'd be hooked on fighting games for life. Unlike any other genre, I feel like fighting games are the best investment of your time and also the most rewarding. If you're a competitive person than any other genre pales in comparison to fighting games. Any time I boot up an RPG or something nowadays I think to myself why am I wasting my time on this when I could be working on my Sagat or something lol. I am a Nintendo fan though so I love all their series Fire Emblem especially. Also big into Castlevania.
What is your favorite fighting game character and why?
My favorite fighting game character is Sheik. I play her in every Smash game. Everything she does is just so cool and flows together so well. My favorite iteration of her is her Sm4sh version because of her improved move set (bouncing fish).
Describe your style of play, and how do you play (local, online, etc.).
I don't really have a style, I adapt my playstyle to however the character I'm playing is supposed to be played to be effective. I also play differently depending on the matchup so it varies. I play online SF4 a lot and attend my local scenes weeklies and monthlies for Smash and Street Fighter.
What do you feel are your biggest strengths and weaknesses as a player?
My biggest strength is being able to spot bad habits and patterns put of my opponents. I usually can understand what they're trying to do and counter it quickly. My biggest weakness is execution.
Best and worst moments in the your fighting game career?
Best Moment is when I won a Brawl tournament at Salt Lake City Comic Con that had 80+ entrants. Won like 500 bucks. Worst moment is anytime I go 0-2 at a SF tourny or lose to someone I'm better than.
What do you want from future fighting games?
More zoning type characters that are actually good. I understand not a lot of people enjoy fighting against them but there has been a clear shift to more bullshit/mixup/rushdown designs lately.
Who should be on next week's GAF Player Spotlight?
I vote for The Last Emperor because he makes the dumbest posts on GAF and I always get a chuckle out of it.
Since Dahbomb strongly encourages pre-orders, what games do you plan to buy that have been officially announced?
Just buying Battlefront 3, new Batman, and new Fire Emblem. And of course every new fighting game that releases.

iUoeLsdCrHsYQ.jpg

Code:
04/15  Mortal Kombat X
SUMMER BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend
2015   Rivals of Aether
2015   Skullgirls Encore
TBD    Beast's Fury
TBD    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
TBD    Next The King Of Fighters Title (tentative)
TBD    Pokken Tournament
TBD    Rise of Incarnates
TBD    Street Fighter V
TBD    Tekken 7
TBD    Tekken X Street Fighter
TBD    Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm
TBD    Yatagarasu: Legend of Raven

ibqmKoeGZdF3Lr.jpg

iknYm15Cbb3g4.jpg

Super Desperation Radio [ 9:30PM EDT | 6:30 PDT ]
  • Hellpockets and various other members of the KoF community discuss KoF and happenings in the FGC.
Marvel Mondays [ 10PM EDT | 7PM PDT ]
  • Out of the ashes of The BOX Arena, comes the San Diego FGC's newest organized weekly for UMvC3.
UltraChenTV: First Attack & Lv3 Focus [ 11:30PM EDT | 8:30PM PDT ]
  • Weekly FGC show dedicated to match analysis, teaching, commentary, news, debates, and more! Hosted by UltraDavid and James Chen.

i05jU9MTJVOrL.jpg

Kachitagari TV (JP) [ 9PM JST | 8AM EDT | 5AM PDT ]
  • Bon-chan, Kazunoko and Fuudo's new show, focusing primarily on SSFIV AE ranked matches but is branching off into other games as well.
Capcom UK presents WinnerStaysOn Sessions [ 8PM GMT | 3PM EDT | 12PM PDT ]
  • Logan Sama, organiser of the old WSO weeklys in London, invites some of London's finest to Capcom UK HQ for first to 5 sets in USF4.
NYC VF [ 8PM EDT | 5PM PDT ]
  • NYC VF crew presents VF5:FS tournaments casuals out of The Next Level arcade in Brooklyn.
The Break Weekly [ 8PM EDT | 5PM PDT ]
  • New Jersey's largest weekly featuring UMvC3 and Injustice.
The On Blast Show [ 10PM EDT | 7PM PDT ]
  • JamessMK & DarKNaTaS host a raw and uncut weekly talk show discussing events in the FGC with various FGC personalities.
UltraChenTV: The Tuesday Show [ 11:30PM EDT | 8:30PM PDT ]
  • Weekly FGC show dedicated to match analysis, teaching, commentary, news, debates, and more! Hosted by UltraDavid and James Chen.
The Show That Sucks [ 1AM EDT (following day) | 10PM PDT ]
  • iPlaywinner hosts a weekly talk show featuring alpha stream monsters Harrison and Honzo Gonzo.

ibeoCQqpoXTtfu.jpg

Game Spot Versus KoF Casuals (JP) [ 7PM JST | 6AM EDT | 3AM PDT ]
  • KoF 1998UM, KoF 2002UM and KoF XIII C action from Japan.
TOPANGA TV (JP) [ 9PM JST | 8AM EDT | 5AM PDT ]
  • A weekly show featuring Mago, Tokido, and Momochi. They go over the tournaments they will participate and have participated in overseas and in Japan, as well as the general news in SF. For long periods of the year, there is a student-teacher session involving one of the 3 Topanga members taking a player under their wing and teaching them how to play SF. The show features rank matches (sometimes random char. matches) and ends with a 8 man online tournament featuring players around 4.5kpp such as Poongko, Inco, and more.
Next Level Battle Circuit [ 8PM EDT | 4PM PDT ]
  • NYC's biggest weekly at The Next Level Arcade in Brooklyn featuring SSFIV AE, UMvC3 and TTT2. If the Teamsp00ky link is not working, it is likely on the backup stream on Arturo's channel.
Wednesday Night Fights [ 12AM EDT (following day) | 9PM PDT ] [ON HIATUS]

ibuSEViyvaW6s2.jpg

HBTB Live [ 8PM EDT | 5PM PDT ]
  • Hold Back To Block hosts a weekly roundtable discussion of various happenings in the FGC.
Melee It On Me [ 9PM EDT | 6PM PDT ]
  • A bi-weekly Smash podcast discussing recent events, news and issues in the Smash community, hosted by Scar, Prog, Cactuar and Sheridan.
Ghost Battle Series [ 9PM CST | 10PM EDT | 7PM PDT ]
  • Galloping Ghost Arcade presents an Injustice weekly out of Chicago.
The Fray [ 10PM EDT | 7PM PDT ]
  • A weekly FGC talk show hosted by iPlaywinner, featuring a varying, ensemble cast of prominent members of the fighting game community.
ATP LIVE! [ 11PM EDT | 8PM PDT ]
  • Aris' new weekly show, discussing whatever he wants to! The format resembles old ATP podcasts.
The Runback [ 12AM EDT (following day) | 9PM PDT ] [ON HIATUS]
  • The UMvC3 and KoF XIII branch of Wednesday Night Fights also hosted at Super Arcade in Walnut, California.

iUsCIlMTxirgq.jpg

The Smash Break Bi-Weekly [ 6PM EDT | 3PM PDT ]
  • The Break hosts a new Melee bi-weekly to replace Rokunaya Bi-Weeklies which are ending.
Thank God It's Team Stickbug [ 7PM EDT | 4PM PDT ]
  • Arturo streams a BlazBlue and Guilty Gear bi-weekly out of Next Level arcade in Brooklyn.
KaoTV! (JP) [ 11PM JST | 10AM EDT | 7AM PDT ]
SALTY! [ 11PM EDT | 8PM PDT ]
  • A bi-weekly Skullgirls event hosted by members of the Skullgirls development team, often featuring preview builds of the game.

iDFzpxKo67pi.jpg

Rebel Up [ 7PM EDT | 4PM PDT ]
  • Super Arcade's anime bi-weekly, featuring GG, BB, P4A, SG, Gundam and older anime games as well.

ibviiDfGbYQe8.jpg

GGPO VanBats [ 4PM EDT | 1PM PDT ]
  • Weekly GGPO Vampire Savior ranbats streamed by GAFer Rotanibor.
Super Smash Sundays [ 4PM EDT | 1PM PDT ] [ON HIATUS]
  • SuperDojo and Team OXY partner up to create a new weekly for the SoCal Melee community, featuring doubles and singles.

ixwKqL3HDm2tG.jpg

On GAF we have various members that stream fighting games from time to time too. If you would like to add your channel to this thread, send me a PM.

ijZOOUzP40x43.jpg

Often, some fighting games can seem intimidating to players new and old. Below are a bunch of resources that may be of aid to new players, or handy as references.
  • Learn How To Play Fighting Games Free eBook from Shoryuken is a fantastic primer for new players to the genre.
  • Footsies Handbook is a guide to the potentially elusive, but integral part of doing well in any fighting game.
  • NeoGAF's Arcade Stick Thread is the place to go for questions about anything arcade stick-related.
  • Step Up Your Game is an editorial series by Justin Wong that covers a multitude of topics, notably focusing on strengthening your mental game and playing smarter instead of harder.
  • Tips for first time competitors will help you straighten out those nerves and expectations when you head out to your first tournament.
  • Domination 101 is almost a cult classic article in the FGC, which has Seth Killian telling us how he really feels about the idea of "cheapness" in fighting games.
  • Team-building Guide by our very own Karsticles, which helps make it easier to approach team-building in MvC games, and games with similar synergistic elements.
For a list of NeoGAF OTs for specific fighting games, as well as a list of non-GAF fighting game communities that may be of interest, check out the FGW Archive where these resources can be found on separate sheets at the bottom.

- - -

If you have any suggestions for the OP, please do not hesitate to post in this thread or (preferably) PM me to let me know.

Westlo

When sako was better at long sets, "short sets like in evo matter more".

Now daigo fanboys claiming the opposite, smh

Tizoc

Reposting
So this just hit me:
Marvel should let Capcom make a fighting game based on their upcoming Secret Wars major crossover thing.
Your Mahvel 4.

Also with all this Secret Wars thing and Marvel releasing comics based on past series like X-Men 92<This would be a good opportunity to release an X-Men CotA+XvSF compilation release on Steam, PSN etc.

zlatko

Banned
So I'm trying to see a common theme in characters I love to play and am actually decent with across games:

SF4-Decapre

Xrd- Potemkin

SF3- Urien

MK-Ermac

I'm not seeing a trend with any of these characters...I was going to say "have charge moves" but Ermac didn't have charge attacks.

Low execution barrier? At low level sure, but both Urien and Potemkin have some hard shit to do.

This way if I figure this out I know what characters I can potentially pick up in future fighters. SF5 I'm hoping we see Urien, Alex, and Charlie, but my zoning game is ass so idk how good I'll be with Nash.

Rhapsody

Banned
BRUH

I was literally in the Aftershock stream chat begging for some new Mario stages that were actually interesting to play on too. Wish completely granted it seems. Still want that Mushroom Kingdom variant though. :p

Also, I definitely peeped that "New Characters" line in the disclaimers at the end of the video. LYN TIME.

+1

Can't wait for Lyn either. 3.6 looks pretty good.

Edit: Nice interview, Marz.

I don't remember people saying that about Sako.

Though it's funny that Daigo has become the Japanese Sanford in the eyes of many.

Alright I'm out for now count blackule, ggs bruh. I needo learn how to fight Elena, and as you can tell I've always been terrible at reacting to overheads lmao.

Wasn't able to respond any earlier, but ggs.

I learned a lot about the honda matchup with that set. The calmer I play the more success I have. Trying to rush you down = bodied. It's good that I can punish every headbutt except for the light one. I've sorta come up with a solution for Honda's stop sign but it's not perfect. I was trying out all different types of specials and normals and almost all of them were getting stuffed lol so I just started sliding you to take advantage of the trip guard.

I was trying to st.LK against Honda's st.HK...not sure if that's a trade I want tbh.

Still not sure which Ultra I want to use in this matchup. Healing is good, but you can just headbutt fullscreen and take a chunk of damage then have me knocked down.

U1 is good because it can punish headbutts and isn't too difficult to combo into.

you gotta block them overheads tho breh, you also gotta block them lynx tails too :p

good set tho, we should get some games in again

Mr. X

Daigo is really good at the start then wanes the older a game gets. He'll crush folks at the start of SF5 but I don't see him being a favorite to win SF4 events with Momochi, Nemo, Sako and some others I'm forgetting there.

I think it's just that the top level of USF4 has so many competitors for the throne. Daigo still is good but there just are so many killers at the top. At SXSW people were saying that Momochi was looking very strong and probably dominant with how he ended up, losing only 1 set to Tokido during the whole thing and dominating Kazunoko. Then next thing you know Xian beats him at Final Round. People were calling Xian washed up and never winning another major. The funny thing is recently there has been a theme of people beating their "demons", people thought Xian had no answer to Snake Eyez Zangief, but he did it with Elena. Bonchan beat Daigo, and so has Tokido. Gamerbee also made an very impressive showing at SXSW, even though he was down after not making Capcom Cup last year. Who knows, maybe Kazunoko will eventually win a tournament with Momochi around, since that is the current running joke between them.

Anne

Remember that time I said historically the "gods" of games tend to get a a year or two ahead of people, then eventually the top level will catch up and be more competitive? Yeah that happened in SF4. The craziest case was maybe something like Kuroda happened, he was like 4-5 years ahead of 3S tech and concepts, shit was bananas.

Remember that time I said historically the "gods" of games tend to get a a year or two ahead of people, then eventually the top level will catch up and be more competitive? Yeah that happened in SF4. The craziest case was maybe something like Kuroda happened, he was like 4-5 years ahead of 3S tech and concepts, shit was bananas.

well there were never any "gods" of SF4 really outside 09 and I guess 2010.

The whole god concept came from the "5 gods of fighting games", which at the time they were doing very well in multiple fighting games when they were relevant against all competition.

SF4 wasn't really like that outside daigo first 2 years.

In general, i think its more appropriate to view Asia as a more competitive environment for fighting games due to their arcade culture and thus have a greater chance to create these "gods".

Sayah

If it's getting upgraded for T7... wait a while man. It's a looooong time before it'll come to a non-arcade platform.

In the interview Harada did with Aris, he said they will try to bring it sooner to the rest of the world since they realize how hard it is to wait and watch other people play. In the long run, though, he said the fans elsewhere get a quality product filled with content because of their patience. Arcade profits give them time and money to work on making extra modes and features for console version.

Seeing as TTT2 wasn't too long of a wait, I hope Tekken 7 follows the same schedule. It's not super soon like Tekken 5, which pissed off arcade operators and it's not too late like Tekken 6, which pissed off worldwide fans.

TTT2 release schedule was very reasonable for both fans and arcade operators.

Plus, Tekken's 20th Anniversary for North America is this year. The first Tekken released on PlayStation here on November 8, 1995. Would be amazing to get Tekken 7 as a 20th Anniversary gift to the fans in November this year.

Exactly my point

but sf4 is really the only case where that is relevant. CvS2, CvS1, Tekken, KoF, GG, Alpha, etc etc was way past those 2 years.

Even then Asia is still supreme overall in terms of better skill players for sf4. Its the whole arcade culture and the approach to fighting games that make that region just better overall.

Azure J

Can't wait for Lyn either. 3.6 looks pretty good.

I mean seriously, Lyn in the pre-alpha stuff shown on that video leak already looked like someone 7/8ths of the way to my heart already. Iaijutsu? A good projectile to play the long range game with*? Great ground speed and locomotion out of wave dashes? Cool aesthetic? Awesomely over the top attacks? (That teledash slice and what look to be either her nair or fair are so good looking).

I can't imagine how fast I'll be putting some real time into her when she drops.

*I still want to know how they pulled this off given the comments on new characters needing to be developed from bases that possess projectiles if they are to have projectiles of any kind themselves. My best guess was they'd just use Ike since he had Quick Draw as a special already and could re-purpose other animations to more Lyn specific things, but seeing this, I'm kinda guessing that they cloned Pit or Link and went from there.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Just a heads up, Maximilian is doing the MK Legacy Finale stream right now. Looks like there's an issue with Youtube/Twitch that's preventing people from being notified that he's on air.

NEO0MJ

but sf4 is really the only case where that is relevant. CvS2, CvS1, Tekken, KoF, GG, Alpha, etc etc was way past those 2 years.

Even then Asia is still supreme overall in terms of better skill players for sf4. Its the whole arcade culture and the approach to fighting games that make that region just better overall.

A more modern example is Marvel 3 as well.

Every competitive match of 3s that ever happened was Kuroda playing on both arcade sticks.

In the interview Harada did with Aris, he said they will try to bring it sooner to the rest of the world since they realize how hard it is to wait and watch other people play. In the long run, though, he said the fans elsewhere get a quality product filled with content because of their patience. Arcade profits give them time and money to work on making extra modes and features for console version.

Seeing as TTT2 wasn't too long of a wait, I hope Tekken 7 follows the same schedule. It's not super soon like Tekken 5, which pissed off arcade operators and it's not too late like Tekken 6, which pissed off worldwide fans.

TTT2 release schedule was very reasonable for both fans and arcade operators.

Plus, Tekken's 20th Anniversary for North America is this year. The first Tekken released on PlayStation here on November 8, 1995. Would be amazing to get Tekken 7 as a 20th Anniversary gift to the fans in November this year.

This is solid thinking, except the one problem is it seems the arcade version of the game isn't even close to being a complete game yet. It could be at least 6 months before the game settles, and then factor in another 6 months to ready the home port, we'd be looking at a release date around a year from now.

No one said that, but Momochi fan boys like to claim Momochi is as good as Daigo at long sets even though he's been getting bopped in them until really recently.

Then again, I don't think you know how good Daigo is at ft3s either despite dominating them in Japan all the time. Sako is the same as Daigo. Both excel at both the ft3 or the long sets portion of Topanga League/Gods Garden. They have shown that throughout SF4.
fenrJmj.png

I think it's just that the top level of USF4 has so many competitors for the throne. Daigo still is good but there just are so many killers at the top. At SXSW people were saying that Momochi was looking very strong and probably dominant with how he ended up, losing only 1 set to Tokido during the whole thing and dominating Kazunoko. Then next thing you know Xian beats him at Final Round. People were calling Xian washed up and never winning another major. The funny thing is recently there has been a theme of people beating their "demons", people thought Xian had no answer to Snake Eyez Zangief, but he did it with Elena. Bonchan beat Daigo, and so has Tokido. Gamerbee also made an very impressive showing at SXSW, even though he was down after not making Capcom Cup last year. Who knows, maybe Kazunoko will eventually win a tournament with Momochi around, since that is the current running joke between them.

This is exactly how it is. People just hold Daigo to a certain standard that when he doesn't win in a while he is now not as good as he used to be which is stupid. Nobody has won or has been super consistent like Momochi and Momochi wasn't winning consistently until very recently. No one else is doing the same.

Infiltration? He won 9 states, but got like top 32 at FR. Now he got 3rd at Red Bull. Poongko? He won Cannes, but was one of the worse placing internationals in an Australian tournament that didn't have top class players outside of those few internationals. Xian? Well he won FR, but he got 7th at SXSW. Bonchan? He's done consistently well, without winning anything until Red Bull, but before that? Didn't do well at Capcom Cup or Cannes Winter Clash Qualifier. You could do this for every player that's not Momochi, but when it comes to Daigo? Well he just doesn't have it anymore despite winning a couple of tournaments (albeit long sets).

I think people should get used to the idea of seeing results like this. They're all at a similar level and you're not going to have the same guy winning everything, especially in a 2/3.

who's going to ncr?

Bonchan
Momochi
Kazunoko
Gamerbee
Poongko
Pugera
Infiltration
Fuudo
Daigo
Xiaohai

This is exactly how it is. People just hold Daigo to a certain standard that when he doesn't win in a while he is now not as good as he used to be which is stupid. Nobody has won or has been super consistent like Momochi and Momochi wasn't winning consistently until very recently. No one else is doing the same.

Can't be the GOAT with lower standards.

I mean Daigo could be doing worse. Luffy isn't even part of the conversation anymore. Losing in his own country, so jetlag isn't an excuse and losing to players of his own scene.

I mean Daigo could be doing worse. Luffy isn't even part of the conversation anymore. Losing in his own country, so jetlag isn't an excuse and to players of his own scene.

People just learned the Rose matchup. Gonna be really hard for Luffy to be as consistent as he once was but he's still the best player in Europe imo.

^Fuudo had a really good period from summer 2011 - 2012 winning EVO, Gods Garden, and Topanga League.

I think Infiltration will win NCR. Who are you guys betting on?

Vice

I mean Daigo could be doing worse. Luffy isn't even part of the conversation anymore. Losing in his own country, so jetlag isn't an excuse and losing to players of his own scene.
Everyone is constantly getting better at a rapid rate. Bonchan got blownup by Snake's E.Ryu a week ago and then won the Kumite with a great performance. At any given tournament there are like 20 top players who can turn it on and blow everyone else up.

Everyone is constantly getting better at a rapid rate. Bonchan got blownup by Snake's E.Ryu a week ago and then won the Kumite with a great performance. At any given tournament there are like 20 top players who can turn it on and blow everyone else up.

Yeah there's quite a bit, but I don't think any American can do that right now. I feel like Americans right now are only good enough to knock off a favorite, but not good enough to just run through everyone.

Vice

Yeah there's quite a bit, but I don't think any American can do that right now. I feel like Americans right now are only good enough to knock off a favorite, but not good enough to just run through everyone.
I think Snake Eyez and Smug have the highest chance right now. But, they have some terrible matchups to overcome that keep them from reaching the top.

Top Bottom