• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 11-17 | Sticks and Stones Break Zangief's Bones

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
i hope they bring back the fat kid from overpass stage to sf5.

scust.png

I feel like stages should be subtle and provide ambiance more than flashiness

Always thought NRS games had way too much going on in the backgrounds and characters don't stick out enough. Not defending SF4's garbage stage design, though.

Mr. X

Sorry KOF fans.

They were the least offensive. SFxT and UMvC3 are the most offensive.

If it noticeably fucks with the framerate, you made a bad stage.
If it actually blocks the screen at all, you made a bad stage.
If you can't tell where the corners of the stage are and it actually have corners, you made a bad stage.

I'm wondering why K-Brad isn't DPing. Like, AT ALL.

EDIT: I guess he's afraid of that weird Rufus invincibility thing during Rufus' LK Messiah followup that leads to a free Ultra?

I'm wondering why K-Brad isn't DPing. Like, AT ALL.

EDIT: I guess he's afraid of that weird Rufus invincibility thing during Rufus' LK Messiah followup that leads to a free Ultra?

Yeah if Rufus delays the lk followup it blows up most reversals. Kbrad lost the set in winners because he went for a dp and Justin was able to combo ultra off of the lk followup. Infiltration just jumps back with Decapre to avoid the mindgame but he loses out on potential damage.

El Sloth

Banned
Sure, when were you looking to play?

I actually got to play offline for a bit, and it reminded me of how much more I could be doing in the game. D:
Well, I'm on right now playing Rhap and Xero if you wanna join in. Will prob stay on for a good while
I'm on if you're up for some matches
Sorry, I took so long, was watching Toryuken.

Also, I should have spent some time in training mode first. Dis beating

Top Bottom