• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Brooklyn Beatdown, Curleh Finals, OzHadou, Judgement Day

I still don't know what that DP move that Birdie has that you have to charge is called, but Nemo didn't punish that move one time lol. It always hit or whiffed with no punish. As for Mena, I didn't really know who he was early this year but he's really good and has beaten plenty of good players. He deserves more recognition.

Ken just can't deal with Karin's better buttons. It looks like Momochi just didn't know what else to do so he practically killed himself by dashing/running in and Justin was ready to counter it almost every time.

Ken just can't deal with Karin's better buttons. It looks like Momochi just didn't know what else to do so he practically killed himself by dashing/running in and Justin was ready to counter it almost every time.

The character matchup definitely didn't seem to be in Momochi's favor.

Rocwell

https://twitter.com/CircaHuntah/status/909265768239558656

DJ5cZCoVAAAZj5Q.jpg%3Alarge

Surfside

Banned
Wow so many whiffs from Punk.

And he is out. Man Momochi's Ken, after this tournament there will be an even bigger influx of Kens, if that is even possible :p

Damn Momo is cleaning out Punk.

I love how Punk accelerated SFV's skill progress and forced a lot of players to catch up with him.

Tripon

Feels like Smug hit a wall with Boxer. Getting beat by Menard and his Birdie who is supposed to be low tier must suck.

Top Bottom