• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Capcom Pro Tour Asian Finals (11/17-11/19)

I don't consider it gate keeping when their is so much money to win. What Justin did this year and Luffy did two years ago was some mad gate keeping on their part. At least Justin finally showed US mercy towards the end where as Luffy was ruthless to his fellow Euro's in 2014.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Mago even dropped a few crucial combos and Sako is supposed to be the best Chun atm. Scary.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
MOV is considered the best chun. It was Go1 for a long time but he hasnt been doing to hot lately
He isn't, mov is the best chun
Heard many people say Sako recently, Zhi said it, too. But results speak for themselves, I guess.

am i wrong for being perpetually annoyed at nash's bullshit cr.mp being a decent AA

like what the fuck
I'm more annoyed at Ryu's. Atleast Nash's looks like one.

MechaX

I don't even know what is going on with this commentary right no-

Holy fuck Zhi just got Memento confused for Ong Bak.

Sinistral

Watching the Korean stream for the video quality.. listening to the English stream for the audio... CPT Asia Finals....

on stream just now they said there will be an announcement.

That doesn't mean the news will be significant. Ono goes to these events all the time and a lot of the time just regurgitates old info.

For example, he went to SF Crash in Korea earlier this year and Capcom just went over Ibuki, even though she was already revealed. Hopefully, it's something new that is announced, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Neoxon

I guess the announcement is gonna be around Finals (I think they said after).

It was supposed to be for the Capcom Cup, but Ono couldn't wait.

Top Bottom