• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Capcom Pro Tour Asian Finals (11/17-11/19)

HardRojo

knowledge, jokes, knows like a thousand languages. Hes top tier
His commentary is 50% jokes (bad ones) though, so no, he's not a good commentator.

On topic: Gotta sleep in about an hour and a half, hopefully the tournament will be done by then and the supposed announcement doesn't disappoint.

Just the typical Cammy vs Necalli matchup.

Cammy stays in control for 70% of the round, Necalli wins the round off of that 30%.

HardRojo

Necalli still surprises me with that damage

Won the first and last rounds in two combos
Necalli is a pretty good overall character: Invincible DP, great 3 frame AA jab, command grab, special cancellable cr.MK.
I don't really know what else he needs, he even has a dive kick to throw AA happy players off.

mbpm1

Necalli is a pretty good overall character: Invincible DP, great 3 frame AA jab, command grab, special cancellable cr.MK.
I don't really know what else he needs, he even has a dive kick to throw AA happy players off.

He doesn't need anything. If you wanted to more you could give him longer buttons buttons and thats it

SmokeMaxX

Why would you want to give Necalli more? He's top 5 right now and arguably better than that. He has so many tools I'm surprised he doesn't have an air dash.

HardRojo

He doesn't need anything. If you wanted to more you could give him longer buttons buttons and thats it

Why would you want to give Necalli more? He's top 5 right now and arguably better than that. He has so many tools I'm surprised he doesn't have an air dash.
I was actually saying he's already pretty good and he has several tools lol, not really suggesting he should get more stuff.

Edit: And back to muting the stream while playing Xenoverse it is.

Itazan only really went to the stacked tourneys. Should have went to the Americas

Next year's tour is going to fix this right? Or try to fix it I mean.

When does Haitani get Makoto, also...

autumnwind.gif

Wallach

Mistah Mago played so well.

MOV played amazingly too but he certainly tensed up in those last matches.

They both did I thought; I wasn't sure Mago was going to make it over the hump, he had tournament point two times before letting it go to the final round. He definitely brought it back when it counted most though, props to him. MOV put up a hell of a fight.

Top Bottom