• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: East Coast Throwdown, Celtic Throwdown, Tokyo Tekken M

Redbull Smash G&G Crews

DIwpESRUQAAohs7.jpg

rocK`

Banned
anyone catch the ECT eightarc code? looking into an obsidian, finding the dragon to be a bit too cumbersome

Tripon

7aaRbas.jpg

Didn't realize that Mika's Cheerleader's outfit gave her pom poms. Lol, that's some bullshit that fucks with the visuals.
Edit: I didn't even notice how bad Necalli is either.

Syntsui

Strider fucked up several times between rounds and still barely lost, fuck Laura. It was entertaining seeing these two clown characters mauling each other.

Lmao KBrad washing Punk up with his own character.

NeOak

First attack didn't have a schedule up when I posted the thread.

And I have it in the thread, but there was no info when I looked at the time.
You're right, it's there. My bad.

They posted the schedule on Facebook IIRC, which isn't exactly the first place I'd look for it either.

Tripon

You're right, it's there. My bad.

They posted the schedule on Facebook IIRC, which isn't exactly the first place I'd look for it either.

It's fine. I tend to rely on Acekingoffsuit twitter and Malice's Fight Info calendar to find most of my information. Then the website when possible, but finding Facebook info is harder and harder because sometimes the TOs make the group private for whatever reason they have.

NeOak

It's fine. I tend to rely on Acekingoffsuit twitter and Malice's Fight Info calendar to find most of my information. Then the website when possible, but finding Facebook info is harder and harder because sometimes the TOs make the group private for whatever reason they have.
They use a public page, and the schedule is... somewhere among all the recent pictures x.x

https://www.facebook.com/FirstAttackPR/

Maybe for next year.

Top Bottom