• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered delayed to Summer 2020

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Didn't even know this was getting a remaster o.o Kinda strange they picked this fail to remaster.

Well, they are kinda running out of FF games to remaster on HD consoles. :p

There's Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core left tho.

Enjay

Banned
I remember the massive hype that was built up for this game back in its original development (first multiplayer final fantasy, first final fantasy/square game for nintendo since their jump to playstation) being completely pissed away when it was revealed that everyone needed their own Game Boy Advance for multiplayer.

I wouldn't be completely surprised if this rerelease ends up being a sleeper hit due to everyone missing out on it cause of that aforementioned gba issue.

Last edited:
Aw no, I was really looking forward to playing it for the first time in January. I came across its soundtrack on YouTube years ago and loved its music.

Top Bottom