• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

rucury

Banned
The player previously known as Ketenmerl Dalvag (Ultros) here. Would really enjoy an invite as I was planning on playing again soonish. GAF company was the bee’s knees. Thank you.

Zomba13

New page, new end of an era.
tumblr_me6ckgclY21qbc0pho2_500.gif

snqQ1ck.gif

tumblr_me6ckgclY21qbc0pho3_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

0rSDPjl.gif

Riposte

Probably not the best place to ask, but there really isn't anywhere else (my apologies):

Anyone from the 1.x Sargatanas days still around (the 2.0 beta too I guess)? If it wasn't obvious, this is Boss Riposte. You can find me on twitter friendlyriposte.

Zomba13

Probably not the best place to ask, but there really isn't anywhere else (my apologies):

Anyone from the 1.x Sargatanas days still around (the 2.0 beta too I guess)? If it wasn't obvious, this is Boss Riposte. You can find me on twitter friendlyriposte.

I was on sarg in 1.0 and early 2.0 but transferred to Ultros. (Zomba Thirteen).

Where my adamantoise peeps at!?!

I'm (Casca Eclipse) still here, was just on earlier today.
I don't have a melee DPS at 70 and so after I should leveled up my Bard I needed to decide on one. My BRD is 70 now and so I picked Ninja and just bought a jump potion.

Still having fun just memorizing what combination gives what. I'm a simple man so any class I pick up has to have something dumb that I like. I went with Astro instead of WHM since I like malefic more than Stone animation. I went with Ninja over DRG and SAM since I like the sound effect of Death Blossom, also I just like kinda being support. I got back into Stormblood for Red Mage. I just like helping others. "You want more MP here ya go, you want more Crit there ya go. You look like you need to chill on enmity here ya go aswell! Oh snap I'll raise you!" So fun.

Cmagus

I'm still around and so are a few others. While the Sarg GAF FC pretty much died down you can find others in DOT FC, AESIR FC and a few of us are in MOG FC.I'm Eight Corova in game if you're ever looking to add anyone or are looking for a FC.

Riposte

I'm still around and so are a few others. While the Sarg GAF FC pretty much died down you can find others in DOT FC, AESIR FC and a few of us are in MOG FC.I'm Eight Corova in game if you're ever looking to add anyone or are looking for a FC.

I remember Eight Corova, but I think you were called Cmagus during 1.0?

EDIT: My first post on the forum btw, lots of familiar faces in the surrounding posts.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26081034&highlight=#post26081034

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Wait we are setting up a new Discord channel? If so send me an invite please.

Pollux

Getting back into FF XIV - if possible can I get a discord invite?

Logged back on for the first time in a while and was not in the FC anymore and all my moves had been reset. Weird.

Top Bottom