• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Upgrade Is Out In Early Access | Factorio Still Waiting On Paternity Results

Who do you think the parents are?

• Factorio and FTL

• Kim And Kanye

• Maury Povich (Yep, just him)

• The casting couch

Results are only viewable after voting.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!

Discord: https://discord.gg/aKXRBxj
My Favorite Color: Orange

Final Upgrade released into Early Access this week and I've found myself digging into it pretty deep lately. I don't always have the most mainstream of gaming taste but this game has a lot of good things going for it so I wanted to help bring it some more attention. Perhaps the most accurate description I've heard for this game was that it was the love child of Factorio and FTL. Although it's extremely reductive, the premise is as follows: Build space factories, research new technologies, create ever increasingly scary logistics chains and build spaceships to kill alien civilizations and conquer the galaxy. The description on the store page definitely does a better job of explaining the game than I do. You should probably just ignore everything after this line and go read that instead.

Interested? Want to see more? Well, I've been playing it on my channel lately and that's likely to continue for a while. I've also got a couple tutorials out to help people who are just getting started. Maybe you'd like to see for yourself what this game has to offer.

Top Bottom