• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Finally more games being added to SNES and NES Online

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Crystalis is the shit, everyone needs to play that. Way ahead of it's time for an NES game.

AbZeroNow

Neo Member
Can't really complain about any of the choices but Super Punch Out and Breath of Fire II are HYPE for sure.

Reactions: TLZ

dave_d

Wow, not only StarFox 2 and Crystallis which I definitely want to try but Journey to Silius which I want to try a little bit just because it was originally supposed to be a Terminator licensed game.

With Star Fox 2 there‘s less use for the SNES classic.
Nintendo themselves was surprised for the demand for it. It is mostly a collectible. Most people will not keep it hooked up in an HDMI slot with short controller cords. Playing on Switch is much easier.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Question is ..
Will nintendo finally patch out that fucking dumb ass border. PAINT IT BLACK.
And make it possible to remove that wank user icon in the top left

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Cheers for the answers, i'll have a bite then. I'm a larry that sits in his car at lunchtime (The staff room stinks)

Top Bottom