• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses |OT| The Romance of Three Houses, or "Hogwarts SRPG"

Celcius

°Temp. member
I'm finally playing this and I'm to the part of the the game where they don't give you money every month anymore... I've been just barely squeaking by for a while now, but how am I supposed to be earning money?
It's also annoying that in order to repair my items with the blacksmith, I need a certain item as well as paying money. Where do I get those smithing things needed for repairs?

edit: Just finished the game. That final battle for the blue lions was TOUGH.

Last edited:

Shaqazooloo

I'm finally playing this and I'm to the part of the the game where they don't give you money every month anymore... I've been just barely squeaking by for a while now, but how am I supposed to be earning money?
It's also annoying that in order to repair my items with the blacksmith, I need a certain item as well as paying money. Where do I get those smithing things needed for repairs?
In between story missions it's best to do the side quests and extra battles. Depending on where you're at in the story I think you get between 3-7k gold per extra battle, with the dlc it's 6-14k for that version.

If you've been checking the chests in main story missions and side quests you should've been getting bullions that you can sell for money.

I also think some people do the fishing minigame and catch as many valuable fish they can and then sell them.

You can buy them at market in that small section to the left from where you enter after you've completed 2 side battles given to you by Seteth early in the game.

Their might be other ways to get money but I don't know them since I mostly just use the extra battles in the dlc.

Top Bottom