• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Elektra footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Wow, I'm suprised that it actually looks decent.

DareDevil was such an atrocity, and I thought her character was pretty crappy in it too... so... hmm...

Alucard

Banned
Okay, I watched the whole thing now.

Not bad. That bo fight scene looks like it could be pretty sweet, depending on how they decide to film it. I'm so tired of what I like to call "flash and blur editing" where all you see during a fight scene is shaky camera work and only parts of the people's bodies. It gets to the point where you don't know what the hell is going on. I prefer pulled back shots where you can see everything and still appreciate the skill involved. Of course, the other type of action can still be cool if done right.

I'll probably see this despite not thinking much of Daredevil.

And how people can say that Jennifer Garner is "ugly" is beyond me. She's not stereotypically pretty but that doesn't make her ugly.

Trevelyon

Heh, Bob Sapp is everywhere.

headbanger.gif

+1 Elektra

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Pfft, 'death' in comic books is the same as 'extended vacation'...

Drexon

Banned
Yeah, but this time it's in the movies. It's confusing I tells ya! The movies' supposed to start with a mumbo jumbo resurection?

Alucard

Banned
I don't think she actually died in the movie. If I recall correctly, Joe Pantoliano's character went to "the scene" and her sai was missing when it should have been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom