• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First GOTY of 2022 goes to Horizon: Forbidden West!

GustavoLT

Best Patch of the Year!
Prize given to the best developer who was able to fix or improve their game with a patch.

Winner: Guerrilla Games's Horizon Forbiden West (60fps graphics patch + vrr)

Runner up: Insomaniac Games's Spider Man VRR patch

Salz01

Horizon is an underrated game imo. It should get more appreciation from media and gamers especially after that recent update.
I’ve been playing it since the update, and the game is an absolute chore. I hate the climbing so much in this. I constantly skip the story dialogue parts. I feel like I just go from point a to point b collecting herbs and shooting arrows at mechanical dinosaurs. It was decent the first time, not so much the second time. Im trying playing now just to get the end mount which I read is under utilized.

Boneless

Horizon is an underrated game imo. It should get more appreciation from media and gamers especially after that recent update.

What do you mean underrated..? Both games are highly rated. The first one was pretty cool, but Aloy is a poor main character and the RPG elements were lackluster. Neat graphics though.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Holy shit that is amazeballs. Congrats to Aloy and the whole crew behind this gem.

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come when the rest of the world finally gets off their asses and publicly recognize a winner when they see it.

z53n1K0.jpg
I don't care whether of you like or dislike sonys games, but can we all agree on these Sony devs put out the most crimgy shit?

This, it's probably a fan picture idk, but the Kratos memes, Ellie laughing with popcorn where her teeths pops back and forth, all high quality cringe.

timmyp53

I don't care whether of you like or dislike sonys games, but can we all agree on these Sony devs put out the most crimgy shit?

This, it's probably a fan picture idk, but the Kratos memes, Ellie laughing with popcorn where her teeths pops back and forth, all high quality cringe.
joel-pouring-salt.gif

Lol jk.
Edit:
Nah its fine. Even cool at times. I've seen worse cringe from Sony and Microsoft.

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
It's literally a generic ubisoft open world with pretty graphics, certainly not anything special besides the visuals.

Top Bottom