• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Wonder Woman Exhibit at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood

Link.

bjuyb.jpg

More pics at the link.

Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood will celebrate Wonder Woman—the summer’s hottest movie release with more than $726 million at the global box office—with a new behind-the-scenes experience to be showcased as part of the Studio Tour located in DC Universe: The Exhibit. The new Wonder Woman exhibit will provide fans the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the world of the film. Wonder Woman stars Lucy Davis (Etta), Eugene Brave Rock (The Chief), Samantha Jo (Euboea) Caitlin Dechelle (Stunt Double to Gal Gadot), and Michaela Facchinello (Stunt Double to Robin Wright) will kick off the Press Preview on Monday, July 31 at 11AM at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, 3400 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank.

For the first time, fans will be able to view a collection of authentic props and costumes worn by Gal Gadot (Diana Prince /Wonder Woman), including her Lasso of Hestia, armor, tiara, and her signature sword. Props and costumes worn and utilized by Chris Pine (Steve Trevor), Danny Huston (General Ludendorff), Elena Anaya (Dr. Maru), Said Taghmaoui (Sameer), Ewen Bremner (Charlie), and Eugene Brave Rock (The Chief) will be on display for visitors to enjoy as well.

The new Wonder Woman exhibit will showcase a variety of memorable set design elements from the film, including a recreation of the Amazon armory, complete with costumes, props, and décor; the relic display with Diana’s sword; the No Man’s Land vignette, with gas masks and Dr. Maru’s Laboratory; and the ornate London department store set with original costumes and props from the sequence in the movie where Diana, Princess of Themyscira is transformed into Diana Prince.

The Wonder Woman exhibit at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood opened to the public July 31, 2017.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I hope there is a scene in Wonder Woman 2 where she walks through the exhibit and looks at her costume from World War 1.

This is really cool. I'm glad they didn't waste time adding this to the DC Universe exhibit. I'd love to go see the costumes up close.

santi_yo

I hope there is a scene in Wonder Woman 2 where she walks through the exhibit and looks at her costume from World War 1.

This is really cool. I'm glad they didn't waste time adding this to the DC Universe exhibit. I'd love to go see the costumes up close.
JjW91RX.jpg

Top Bottom