• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First look: the headset design for PlayStation VR2

Draugoth

Gold Member

FMM-OJzWQAsojPA

FMM-NqdWQAYqJMy

FMM_ZXMWUAcz760

• focus on ergonomics & comfort
  • adjustable headband
  • adjustable scope and headphone jack at the same spot as PSVR1
  • new lens adjustment dial - less weight, slimmer
  • new built-in motor
  • new vent helps lens to avoid fog

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
looks great and is a definite day 1 preorder for me, fuck your wireless connection i can live with 1 single cable without having to worry about battery or latency issues especially after the utter pain in the hole the original is to set-up with its 14 billion wires

Last edited:
Looks nice. I don't think I would ever be comfortable buying a VR headset locked to a console. Especially a console generation that is kind of already showing its limitations compared to PC. Not to mention, I don't want to be limited to what I can experience in VR. Some of the coolest, weirdest stuff wouldn't be allowed on Playstation's marketplace. PSVR doesn't even have Google Earth VR which is absolutely incredible.

Last edited:

FrankWza

Looks nice. I don't think I would ever be comfortable buying a VR headset locked to a console. Especially a console generation that kind of is already showing it limitations compared to PC. Not mention, I don't want to be limited to what I can experience in VR. Some of the coolest, weirdest stuff wouldn't be allowed on Playstation's marketplace. I wonder if they will make this compatible with PC?
Port begging is dead. Long live Accessory begging!

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Glad to see the same head band design here. By far the most comfortable design. Still dont know if I will hop in since theres no wireless option. Have to wait and see the proce.

Top Bottom